• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Morphs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I've never done a Role Play here, so I'm not sure if my format is correct. I have read the rules for this section of Pokecharms, and I don't see anything wrong with it. Begin!
I have been inspired to write this by a few Fan Fictions. These Fan Fictions are on www(dot)fanfiction(dot)org . They are a four-way calibration between four authors. The fictions are called Synergetic
Sins: Body, Synergetic Sins: Heart, Synergetic Sins: Soul, and Synergetic Sins: Brain.

Description:
A few people have been captured, and brought to the Team Galactic Lab. They have been transformed into morphs. If you've heard of Pokemorphs, you would think of them of a splice between human and Pokemon. For example, a Monferno morph. He/she would have parts of a Monferno on them. For example, a Monferno tail. But these Pokemorphs are different. They are morphed with Pokemon as well, but more than one. These hybrids have parts of all the Pokemon they are morphed with. These morphs are also different in other ways. They are morphed with their Pokemon, which share their mind. They communicate that way.
You have been captured. You must escape along with the others, while on the way, avoiding Team Galactic Grunts and Admins, as well as the boss of Team Galactic. You must also avoid bringing attention to people by them seeing your Pokemon half. While you find a way to change back, you must face great challenges.

Form:

Name: (First and last wold be nice, but you only need a first.)
Age: (You need this! Anyway, keep it between 12 and 18.)
Species: (Human, Pokemon, or Morph?)
Personality: (I expect three lines or more.)
Appearance: (Again, three lines or more.)
Morphed into...: ( Use this only if you are a morph. Tell the Pokemon you are morphed with.)
Pokemon: (Use this if you have Pokemon. Morphs can use this if they have extra Pokemon that weren't morphed with them. If you are a Pokemon, which one? Cannot be evolved. )
Extras: (Any extra features?)

All the rules are still in activity. Nothing new.

I need at least four people to join before we begin. PM me the characters, and if I accept it, I will add it to my list. Give it to me, and I give mine to you. Deal?

List:
Morphs

Humans

Ok! Four people, and we begin!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
.......... Ahahaha.

You've read the rules and yet you start an RP with a SIGN-UP?

Clearly something is flawed in your basic understanding.

Read the rules again. THOROUGHLY. And think of why you got this warning.

Then read how other RPs around here are done and learn. And don't spawn any more insipid crap like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.