• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

More cards

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
The limit's there right now so that our server space isn't used more than it needs to be - sadly, as much as I'd like to give everyone unlimited cards, it's not really practical after a certain point simply from a financial standpoint - this website costs a lot of money to run! I'm always looking out for ways to help with this problem, though, so the limit may be increased in the future.

And creating alternate accounts for any reason, never mind flagrantly abusing the limits we put in place, will get both accounts banned. You should already know this, it's in the rules:

Account Abuse

You are allowed a total of one account for use on this site. Registering a second for the purpose of getting around the Trainer Card Maker's 'save to profile' limits, bans, warnings or for creating sock puppets is strictly forbidden. Both accounts will be banned instantly if you are discovered to be doing this.

Any attempt to circumvent the TCM card limits will get your account banned permanently, and your cards deleted. We cannot and will not allow people to abuse the service we offer, you need not be reminded, for free. As such, we reserve the right to withdraw it as we please, especially if we find you abusing our kindness (and believe me, we're better at catching duplicate accounts than you'd think.)