• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Moonstone...?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if you lock/delete this, it's just been bothering tha' heck outta' me: In Ruby version, WHERE DO YOU GET MOONSTONES!? I know there can't be just one; Skitty and Jigglypuff need them.

Help please!

Thx.

There may be one in Meteor Falls. There's one there in Emerald so it may be in all the GBA games. Sorry, I lost my Ruby/Sapphire guidebook a long time ago.

I think there is only 2 moonstones ^^ I got one in Petersburg City and one on Meteor Falls but those 2 are the only ones I found.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
... Petersburg City - Because in Soviet Hoenn, PokéMon Train YOU!!

It's Petalburg, Absol. xD

In addition, you can occasionally swipe Moon Stones off passing Lunatones. Good luck with that, as they're rare, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
... Petersburg City - Because in Soviet Hoenn, PokéMon Train YOU!!

It's Petalburg, Absol. xD

In addition, you can occasionally swipe Moon Stones off passing Lunatones. Good luck with that, as they're rare, though.

Based on his version he gets the other one,which i'm guessing drops sunstones....

I'm also seeing on a site you can dive for shards somewhere....anyone know if this has a way to get moonstones?It seems to be for evolution stones

Last edited by a moderator:
No, you can only get fire, water, leaf or thunder stones from shards. I don't think it's possible to get more in Ruby, but you can steal from Lunatones in Sapphire and Clefairy in Fire Red and Leaf Green. But there's only a 5% chance of finding them, so you'll be looking for a while.

Ahh, crap...

Guess I'll have to wait till' I get some cash and get D/P. Do all that and get Nat. Dex. then Pal Park...

Sounds worse than it is...

Thx for the answers guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.