• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Moonlight-Zelda's Headquarters

Moonlight-Zelda's Headquarters

You pause in front of a large pathway of lush sakura trees, their sweet pink petals rustling with the gentle breeze. Sounds of many Pokemon are audible, as is the single human voice over running water. Curious, you proceed to follow the grass lined dirt path, until you come to a large open area.

A small waterfall crashes into a pond, overflowing into a crystal clear stream. Varying species of Pokemon surround and play in the water, while flying types and several dragons reign the sky when airborne. Surprisingly, there is a mass amount of dragons and the Eevee family in the area.

Your gaze travels over the area, smiling when you see a Charmander roasting marshmallows on her tail flame, before continuing to where you heard the voice. An average height female with long golden-blonde locks meets your eyes, turning upon noticing you.

She nods her head in greeting, smiling. "Hello, and welcome to the Haven."

Hello's. ^_^
Some of you may have seen me around here on the forums, or talked to me. Since I finally got a connection working, I'll be able to do more now.

I have a variety of pokemon, but I still have a ways to go to get all of them (though I have all of the Kanto ones for breeding, as well). I cannot trade legendaries at the moment, but I can breed you any of the starter pokemon or dragon types if you like. If you want to make a trade, I'll certainly try to meet you, though real life may get in the way. My apologies in advance if it does.
Friendcodes may be exchanged via PM if you don't have Platinum (as, nor do I).
My time zone is US Central.

Egg Giveaways:

As I am doing plenty of breeding, these are possible in this thread, depending on how much I do in one day. Of course, there is a chance of a variety of eggs being mixed for the surprise/curiosity factor. ^_^

Requests:

1. Charmander (Vulcan), four egg moves, Female. (Kazea Tetsujen)
2. Bagon, four egg moves, Male. Jolly. (Lord Feraligatr)

Fill out this, please:

Pokemon:
Nickname (optional):
Nature: (This will take longer to fulfill requests, but is still workable.)
Egg moves: (This will be standard with some pokemon, from custom chains. I have yet to get most listed chain's to work, though.)

Completed Requests:

Dratini's, Bagon, and Pichu (All with egg moves) - LoN.

Charmander (Belenious), Male, Three egg moves. - Kazea Tetsujen.

Pichu with Volt-Tackle, Female. Modest. Level 32. - Jirachan

Items Needed:
Leaf Stone
Dusk Stone
Shiny Stone
Dawn Stone

Reaper Cloth
Dragon Scale
Electrizer
Magmizer

Soothe Bell

Pokemon Needed:

Delibird, either gender.
Cherrubi, female.

Offering:

I am currently breeding egg moves into several pokemon, so all of the excess or nonshinies (if hunting those) will be offered here. Nicknames are available at request.

Right now, I am offering ten Charmanders. All of them are male, but have three egg moves:
Crunch
Dragon Rush
Dragon Dance

Their natures are:
Bold
Calm
Hardy
Serious (x2)
Hasty
Careful
Bashful
Jolly
Naïve

Other Offers:

Pichu with Volt-Tackle, Iron Tail, Thunder Punch, Thunderbolt.
Three Females.
Nature:
Careful
Brave
Rash

Dratini with Dragon Breath, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance.

Bagon with Dragon Breath (or Crunch), Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance.

Phanpy with Ice Shard, Earthquake, Ancient Power, Take Down.

(Both genders are breedable upon request.)​

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you stole my "headquarters" idea. :p (Yes, I'm typing this from my PSP.)

I would like to offer a Pokemon with a Reaper Cloth for the Bold Charmander.

Think you can name him Belenious for me, Imouto? It's a slight alteration of a name that means 'Shining One". =3

I see you stole my "headquarters" idea. :p (Yes, I'm typing this from my PSP.)

I would like to offer a Pokemon with a Reaper Cloth for the Bold Charmander.

Think you can name him Belenious for me, Imouto? It's a slight alteration of a name that means 'Shining One". =3

XD, sorry about that. Blame our Twin-ness, Oneesan, XD. Yes, I had the same idea when you made your thread. (Lolz, okay. :))

*nods*
Okay, and I will nickname him for you. Thanks. ^_^

Edit: Oh yeah, I can meet you right now. I'll be there in just a second.

Lolz, it's okay. My Headquarters is down till I fix things anyway.

Well, I can trade now or later. Either is fine. PM me or post again. ^^

Btw, I absolutely /love/ the beautiful poetic intro to your HQ! -^^- I'd love to visit your haven sometime with my Pokemon! =3

Ohai :3 I would like one of those Pichu with Volt Tackle. I have a reaper cloth and leaf stone if you want it :3

Alright, thank you. I currently only have the one right now (the female posted at the bottom), so I'll have to meet you with that one. May I have the Leaf Stone for Pichu? I'll PM you for your FC soon.

[quote author=Kazea Tetsujen link=topic=6707.msg117747#msg117747 date=1250131072]
Lolz, it's okay. My Headquarters is down till I fix things anyway.

Well, I can trade now or later. Either is fine. PM me or post again. ^^

Btw, I absolutely /love/ the beautiful poetic intro to your HQ! -^^- I'd love to visit your haven sometime with my Pokemon! =3
[/quote]

*huggles* ^_^
Okay. Either one is fine for me to, but I might have to do Jirachan's trade first since I don't know when she has to log off.

Thanks. :) I couldn't resist trying out a new view-point since I had the 'flash fiction' thought anyway, XD. Besides, Iay was mentioned, too. *huggles my female Charmander*

Mkay :3 I just need to see if I have it, I lose track of them sometimes :p If I don't have it, I can just lurk for one underground (I'm good at that).

*nods*

Lolz, okay. The only stone I can seem to find regularly is the Fire Stone (I have 40+ of it). But, I'll have to do this trade tomorrow now. Sorry about that, XD.

Hiiiiiiii Moon-Z \o/

I don't as such have a request for breeding... although I can offer you the Electr/Magmarizizisiziser, the Reaper Cloth (seeing as you didn't take that from Kini), a single Shiny Stone and a single Dusk Stone.

I'm always interested in some nice egg moves, so if you have any leftover Pichu/Dratini/Bagon down there, I'd take one of each for the five items :)

Hiiiiiiii Moon-Z \o/

I don't as such have a request for breeding... although I can offer you the Electr/Magmarizizisiziser, the Reaper Cloth (seeing as you didn't take that from Kini), a single Shiny Stone and a single Dusk Stone.

I'm always interested in some nice egg moves, so if you have any leftover Pichu/Dratini/Bagon down there, I'd take one of each for the five items :)

Hello's. ^_^

That would be terrific, I appreciate it. And, as it so happens, I finished polishing up my Pichu's this morning. (You can see their new moveset at the bottom of the first post.) If you do not mind females of those, here are their natures:

Careful
Brave
Rash

I'll put my dragons in the daycare in just a little bit, though. ;)

By the way, my Bagon line can alternate between having Crunch and Dragonbreath. Which would you prefer?

[quote author=Moonlight-Zelda link=topic=6707.msg117830#msg117830 date=1250178467]
Hello's. ^_^
If I could reserve a Rash Pichu, and have the Bagon with Crunch, that would be perfect :)

I'm in chat right now if you'd prefer instant communication, asides that I'll be at my PC for ages knowing me, if you'd prefer PM.
[/quote]

Alright, that'll be good. ^_^

And I'll probably go join you in the chat, then.

I checked my bag and I don't have any xD;; I probably sold them, I buy too many vitamins. Typically I find all those rocks that boost the duration of moves, but I'm always lurking for Heart Scales :p I search underground ASAP. ^ ^

I checked my bag and I don't have any xD;; I probably sold them, I buy too many vitamins. Typically I find all those rocks that boost the duration of moves, but I'm always lurking for Heart Scales :p I search underground ASAP. ^ ^

That's alright. It won't hurt to put off our trade just a little while longer, XD. Best of luck in finding those Heart Scales, too. ;)

Hi MZ, i'm looking for dd jolly male bagon. i have many surplus leaf stones and i think i have a deibird as well

My apologies for taking so long to get back to you. I was out of town yesterday picking up a miniature horse with my mom, and spent most of today at the barn with the little filly.

Your request may take me a little while, but I will try to fulfill it. A Delibird with a LeafStone would be much appreciated, though.

Would you prefer DragonBreath or Crunch on him?

As a somewhat belated update, Lord Feraligatr, your Bagon (Jolly, Male) has hatched. I think I have almost a full box of females extra now, XD. And that's not including what I released. ^_^''

So, if you'd like a breeding pair, just tell me.

But, I'll try to trade it to you soon. My apologies about the wait.