• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Monster (A Pokemon Fusion RP)

Imagine you are a young wild pokemon living with your family. Life could not get any better. You never have to worry about anything and fear is never a issue. But a certain day a man by the name of Professor Jonathan S. Rath comes to the place you live and takes you away from your family? Why exactly does he do this? Well, Rath simply wants to create Pokemon that are more powerful than their original forms and potentially even Legendary Pokemon. Rath is a mad man who will do whatever it takes to create what he deems the "Perfect Pokemon." Unfortunately for the poor pokemon who he experiments on, the process is long and is extremely painful but most of the time it is successful. What he does with the other pokemon he successfully fuses but he doesn't find them perfect is he either keeps them for further experiments or he kills them. As for the unsuccessful ones, well he just sells them to other scientist for a bit of quick cash. Rath has successfully captured you and keeps you in a metal cage that is cold and small. Will you try to escape from this hell and risk getting "punishment" or will be experimented on?

This is what I think is my first roleplay so sorry if the story sucks. Anyway, You either are a pokemon who has been experimented on or is yet to be. Either way, you want to escape this prison that is Rath's Laboratory. Though escaping is not as easy as it sounds. Rath is a rather rich man and has guards everywhere protecting anything from getting in and out. Plus, You are always trapped in a small metal cage that only Rath himself has the tool to unlock it. Many have tried to escape but have failed. Will you be lucky and escape? Or will accept your fate and wait to be released by death?

Also, before we start, I think I am going to accept about 10 people. I don't think I can handle a huge roleplay with my schedule but 10 is a good amount of people I can handle.

People Accepted~

Rules~
  • Follow the Pokemon Guildlines
  • NO MEGAS PLEASE!!!
  • NO LEGENDARIES
  • NO ONE LINERS
  • Shines are allowed, but only one shiny per person.
  • You cannot fuse two of the same Pokemon (For example a Espeon with a Shiny Espeon)
  • For right now, Fakemon are not allowed but I might change my mind about it.
  • Have Fun!!
  • Put your favorite Pokemon in the other section of your bio, and if you can't decided, then your favorite Pokemon type (Water, Fire Etc)
Character Sheet~ (Up to Three)
Nickname: (Not Optional)
Species: (Original Species like say a Glaceon)
Species Fused With: (Put N/A if not fused)
Typing: (You can add types if the Pokemon fused with is a different type for example, if a normal Sandslash was fused with a Zoroark, It's Typing could be Ground/Dark)
Appearance: (This is important. If your Pokemon is fused with another, for apparence don't just put "Instead of Pokemon 1's ears and tail, they have Pokemon 2's ears and tail)
Personality: (A few words is not a personality. Personality info to me is at least a few sentences)
Background: (Not necessary, but I do enjoy reading them)
Other:
My Character~

Nickname: Salem
Species: Liepard
Species Fused With: Sylveon
Typing: Dark/Fairy
Appearance:Salem generally looks like a Liepard but there is some differences. Her sleek, Liepard body is now Slyveon's more bulky body. Her fur color is the same, but instead of gold spots her spots are light blue. Salem's eye are now instead of gold, are light blue like Sylveons. And last but not least she has a Pink bow on her left ear and neck and has the ribbons that Sylveon has, but they are purple as well.
Personality:Salem was already a pessimistic pokemon before she was captured, but it just made it worse when she was. Salem is generally rather cold towards anyone she comes in contact with. But when she does talk to others, she is very sarcastic and bitter. Her hatred towards humans is the only reason she hasn't given up and died yet.
Background:I will do this later as as more people join~
Other:Hydregion! or Swampert

Last edited:
Nickname: Ruby
Species: Fennekin
Species Fused With: N/A
Typing: Fire
Appearance: A normal Fennekin.
Personality: Ruby is very curious, trying to learn about everything and pestering others with questions. She loves to explore and have fun, but knows about danger, sometimes ignoring warnings. She's very gullible and trusts almost anyone. She hates losing and tries to stand up to anything, being brave and courageous. She loves talking and keeps all her rude thoughts to herself, unless Ruby doesn't like you.
Background: Ruby hatched in a farm, under the care of humans. She was raised by a Stoutland and numerous other Pokemon. Rath easily distinguished her from the many Taurus, Miltank, and Mareep and took her.
Other: Alolan Vulpix... fairy or ice. Maybe electric
<Other Character>
Nickname: Azen
Species: Luxray
Species Fused With: Absol
Typing: Electric/Dark
Appearance: The black fur most Luxray have is a lighter, gray color. The blue color has been tinted; it is now darker. His fur is much fuzzier than a normal Luxray's, yet his tail remains smooth- though the star on it is now broken. The blue gem Absol have is a very dark gray color, almost black, which is on the now gray fur on his head. When he uses a move, this gem hopes.
Personality: Calm and reserved, preferring to work alone and remain hidden. Hates humans more than anything, yet conceals his emotions about everything to mostly everyone. Due to fusing with Absol, he can semi predict disasters, putting him in a panic and causing him to deter from his usual personality, panicking and becoming anxious.
Background: Azen lived in a forest being terrorized for human construction since being a Shinx. He learned to live alone easily and to not trust humans.
Other: already put this

Nicknamer: Braddock.
Species: Furfrou.
Species Fused With: Mightyena.
Typing: Normal-Dark.
Appearance: He mostly looks like a Furfrou with a Dandy Trim, but his fur is slightly darker than a normal Furfrou (more or less a light gray). The hair of his back is much messier than normal. His claws and teeth are sharper. His tail totally resembles like the one of a Mightyena, though it's green mixed with black, forming a striped pattern in which black dominates. He has a pair of Mightyena ears appearing from his "hat", though he conserves all the fur from the ones that had as a Furfrou.
Personality: He has a very messy personality. During some moments he will show an intelligent, cautious, calm, loyal, exquisite and ironic behavior, the one that he had once as a Furfrou; in other moments he will be aggressive, impulsive, nervous, untrustful and rude as a Mightyena; sometimes even mixing both at the same time. His fighting skills have considerably improve since he is fused.
Background: He used to be the Pokemon of an old aristocrat. He had a good life and learned a lot about noble behavior. But when his owner died, none of his familiars or relatives wanted him, alleging that he "was a good Pokemon to have as a companion, but not strong enough". He was freed and live (badly) for a couple of weeks all alone, not being prepared for that life. When he was found by Rath, he was happy for finding a new owner, but he didn't know what he had prepared for him.
Other: His best friend used to be an Haxorus, one of the other Pokemon of his old Master.

Nickname: Nyel.
Species: Braviary.
Species Fused With: Staraptor.
Typing: Normal-Flying.
Appearance: Nyel is very similar to a normal Braviary, but with a few, but very remarkable, changes that make him unique. First of all, instead of having red feathers on his back and wings, they are brown. He has the same pattern that a Staraptor has (but white) on his dark blue chest. The tail is exactly the on that Braviarys have, but with the same exception of colors (brown, yellow, light blue). His feet are exactly the same that a normal Braviary. His face is very similar to a Braviary's one, but, in addition, he has a crest with a blue tip, and the end of his Braviary beak is from a dark gray, exactly the same as a Staraptor.
Personality: If something can describe Nyel's personality is "proud". He has a very apathetic behavior always trying to collaborate with other Pokemon. In case he allies with other Pokemons, he will demand to be the leader of the group, being an imposing leader that will not doubt punishing to the others in case something goes bad. He will not recognize his own mistakes, and won't regret his actions. If someone messes with him or tell him about some of his defects, imperfections or past actions that entail a wrong choice, he will hate the other Pokemon for a long time. Brave, fearless.
Background: Nyel used to live in a very far land, but when he grew up he flew and arrived at a cliff, near a city, he decided to start there a new life. When he had his nest ready and was going out to hunt, he was trapped by Rath.
Other: He used to fear Dragon types, but he has no fear of them right now.

Nickname: Esker
Species: Haxorus
Species Fused With: Garchomp
Typing: Dragon
Appearance: Esker stands at 7'1 and weighs over 300 pounds, His metal tusks are flipped to be horizontal, and duplicates seem to be attatched to both arms. It's tail is similar to a Garchomp's but it's horrendously large and fit to slice a rock in half. However, his feet and hands are horribly deformed, while his feet look like giant bird talons, and arms much longer than either of the pokemon on their own. It's scales have also turned a sickly green
Personality: It is, unfortunately, very hostile towards creatures with similar size, but normally ignores anything small like a vulpix or eevee. Sometimes, even in the middle of a fight, it breaks down into a tantrum and attempts to destroy anything around it. Otherwise, it carelessly smashes objects around it, or just pounds against the floor. Sometimes, Esker might just seem to be staring into space and doesnt mind anything else at all.
Background: Unfortunately, Esker was caught sleeping, and captured in a large barbed net, and thrown into the back of a truck and carried off. After being deemed a bit of a nuisance, they had tranquilized him for almost the entire trip.
Other: Pyukumuku.

Seems like a neat idea! Cant wait for it to begin.

Nickname:Smoke
Species:Flareon
Species Fused With:Gogoat
Typing:Fire/Grass
Appearance:The fur around Flareon's neck and tail has been made into grass, with it adding long antler type horns. Her face's marking have changed and its fur markings as well
4e03f3f4cc90f0d590e49ecbb208c2aa.jpg
Personality:Smoke is a calm and quite Flareon, while hating other pokémon she tries her best to be friendly. After she was fused her temper became.. how do I put this "Fuming", she didn't want anything to do with other pokémon so she would fight them for them to go away. Her temper was terrible but she knew this, if she tried to make some friends she would just end up screaming and creating a whole war with herself. (Good enough? Im sorry personality's aren't really my thing)
Background: (Sorry I can't think of one)
Other:Talonflame and move would be FlameCharge maybe Leaf tornado..

Cool idea! I'll just drop my rp form here
Nickname: Aria
Species: Vaporeon
Species Fused With: Lilligant
Typing: [Type]Water[/Type][Type]Grass[/Type]
Appearance: She has a yellow crown on her head, which has a pink flower around it. The two leaf-feeler things Lilligant has are under her ears (IDK how to describe that) she has the orange color of eyes Lilligant has and also some of the 'leaf armor' thing that Lilligant has over her chest. Her paws have lime green tips now.
Personality: Aria is very kind and does everything she can to help someone in trouble. If she can't help them, she feels as if she failed and isolates herself for a few days. She has never really liked humans, though, and stays away from them. If you break her trust then she will hate you for eternity, making up for anything is hard.
Background: Aria hatched alone in a forest and wandered along as an Eevee until two trainers found her. Over time, their team grew stronger and they had no need for her, throwing her Pokeball away, and one day the Pokeball opened on its own, letting her out. She barely knew what happened but knew that she was abandoned and went on to live in the mines, where she eventually met some "friends". She also evolved here when she found an odd stone. When the mines began to get used again, she and fled, but were caught by Rath when they were close to a town.
Other: Skiddo. AND grass types!

Nickname: Bea
Species: Braixen
Species Fused With: Misdreavus (did I spell that right..?)
Typing: [Type]Fire[/Type][Type]Ghost[/Type]
Appearance: Her fur is a dark purple color, and her legs and arms are black. Her eyes are purple, while the outside area of her eye (what's that called again?) is a very light yellow color. Her tail is long and bushy, and black with a tint of purple. She has the necklace that a Misdreavus has. The 'fire' that comes out of her ears is a pink color. The tips of her 'dress' are red. The stick she usually carries has become charred, and seems to glow purple.
Personality: Pessimistic and a loner, she hates humans more than anything, and works for herself. She's hopeless at this point but only wants to escape to kill Rath. She gets angry easily. It's hard to earn her trust, but if and when you do, she will literally kill for you.
Background: She was her trainer's favorite Pokémon for a long time. Back then, she was happy and enjoyed living with him, since they went on adventures all the time. But, one day, her trainer was attacked, and he was able to release all his Pokémon before Rath's agents could get them, apart from Bea.
Other: Skiddo & the grass type

Nickname: Quill
Species: Fletchinder
Typing: [Type]Fire[/Type][Type]Flying[/Type]
Appearance: He is a normal Fletchinder, but one of his wings is slightly damaged, so he cannot fly as high or fast as a normal Fletchinder. He also has a necklace with an Everstone on it, he has no idea what it does but got it recently in the mines he lives in.
Personality: Quill likes to talk and make friends with people. He's an extrovert that loves to show his skills, and he easily forgives anyone. If you're friends with Aria he will instantly start talking to you. When he is serious he remains quiet and listens. Even though his wing is damaged, he flies to at least try to impress people.
Background: As a Fletchling, he lived with his parents in a forest. But, to escape trainers that were now catching Pokémon, his family flew away. Both of his parents wings were soon damaged, so they had to live in the closest area- a mine. It was abandoned, and Quill made friends there.
Other: S-K-I-D-D-O & G-R-A-S-S

Character Sheet~
Nickname: Her name is Hapi, and she has no nickname.
Age: Hapi is 11 years old, rather, if she were human, she'd be 11 (Pokémon ages work a lot differently)
Species: Before being fused, Hapi was a Charmander.
Species Fused With: Hapi is fused with a Gible.
Typing: [Type]Fire[/Type][Type]Dragon[/Type]
Appearance: Hapi is now the purple-blue color that the Gible specie are, and her underbelly is the red color Gible have for their underbelly. Yet, her eyes remained the same blue color, but with a tint of green. The general shape of her head has become more of the shape that is related to Gible, while the flame on her tail is now a dark purple. The texture of her skin is now rough, instead of smooth.
Personality: Hapi is young and innocent, the same sort that is often tricked easily, especially with her being extremely naïve. However, she is very headstrong and stubborn. Hapi enjoys fooling around and being childish, and hates losing or anything of that sort.
Background: Hapi lived a normal life with her trainer who she adored. She was very fond of a certain Deino on her master's team, and grew very close to him. Often, they would take breaks from battling to visit resorts or luxuries that appealed to Pokémon, it was a perfect life. Rath took advantage of the weak team to find a way to evolve Hapi, and fuse her.
Other: Can't decide, but Ice type.

I might make a second character later.

Can I join?

Nickname: Mia
Species: Sylveon
Species fused with: Mismagius
Typing: Fairy/ Ghost
Appearance: Mia is purple in all the white parts of a normal Sylveon, and it pink parts are more dark.On it ribbon there are three pearls(as mismagius ones), on her back there is a robe-like fur, and it has a dark purple with pink corners hat, like a mismagius one.Also, the feelers don't have the curve shape, and her ears have a pointer fur.
Personality:Mia is a funny, impatient pokemon, way too curious, sometimes shy, and a little bit prankster.
Background: Can't think of nothing cool :c
Other: Diancie, psychic type.

Is it alright if I join?
Nickname: Chase
Species: Ratatta
Typing: Normal
Appearance: A pretty small ratatta, If you ask me.
Personality: Randy is pretty cautious and skittish, always keeping his guard up. He tries to be courageous, but he's pretty much scared of everything. Due to this, he isn't very social and tends to hide a lot. A couple of good traits about him though is that he's pretty fast and that he's passionate.
Background: Randy was born in the wild with no parents to look after him, for they both been caught before he was born. He had learn to fend for himself using a simple tactic; hide, eat and drink when necessary. Sometimes, a few pokemon would visit him, and he had gotten used to them. Of course, he thought he couldn't hide forever and tried staying out of hiding longer than usual. Everything went fine and he decided to do it again. Bad choice. Rath then spotted him and caught him and now Randy is going to be a lab rat.
Other: Fire and Flying type :) Also, I might make a second character

Nickname Illusive
Species: Zorua
Species fused with: Vulpix
Typing: dark fire.
Appearance. He has a normal Zorua body and head with vulpix legs and tails.
Personality: He is actually very happy to be part vulpix. He is loyal to rath and will often try to get his attention if someone is trying to escape. If that doesn't work he will try to use hypnosis on them to stop them.
Background: Before he was in the lab his parents had been recently killed. He was hungry and was having trouble surviving, so when he got taken to the lab he was grateful for regular meals.
Other: Zorua

Can I join?

Nickname:Twitch
Species:porygon-Z
Species Fused With: Rotom
Typing: Electric\Ghost
Appearance: He is a porygon-z, but his colors are changed by rotom's ones, his eyes are rotom-like too, as his arms are the spark things from rotom.(I made a sprite fusion for this, if anyone wanna check it out: https://pokecharms.com/works/porygon-r-or-maybe-rotogon-z-potom-z-i-dunno.37122/ )
Personality: Twitch is really playful, rarely getting serious, always trying to prank people, principally Rath(Of course with some big limits.).He is always trying to make friends, and trust on them.
Background: After being fused with a rotom, Twitch became the "lab rat" of a new project, where not only two pokemons were fused into one, but three, a haunter was going to be added to the fusion, but the glitchy body didn't accepted the dna sample, not absorbing any extra power or form but getting glitchier.
Other:Rotom!