1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moneyking63's Sprite Review Thread!!

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Moneyking63, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Everyone!
    I am new here, but don't worry I read the rules and plan to be a very good member, but anyway, to the point of this thread!
    I like to think of myself as a spriter, since I love to do it, but I am a terrible judge of my work! If you could please review it, with criticism on how I can improve, please do let me know, I will show you some of my sprites, Oh I also dabble in banners so I will show you some of them (I couldn't find any place that specifically said anything about banners so I believe I can post them here.)

Fusions:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kirbymon/Kirbymon Fusions:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chao/Chao Fusions:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Trophys/Glass:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Eggs:
    [​IMG]

Banner: (don't worry about the wierd looking background, the gray part I mean, I used that to make it transparent on a different forum)
    [​IMG]

I can do many more things, but I don't want to embarass myself any further :p Well please let me know what you think! Thank you for all that look and PLEASE post, thank you once again!
    -Mk63

2. BlackRoseJack

BlackRoseJack Formerly psy-teen

i think there great you should definatly do the kirby and trophy sprites they are awsome

3. KoL

KoL Expert FPS Player
    Staff Member Moderator

Did you even bother reading the date on this topic? April 2008.

Warned for severe gravedigging.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.