• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Moneyking63's Sprite Review Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!
I am new here, but don't worry I read the rules and plan to be a very good member, but anyway, to the point of this thread!
I like to think of myself as a spriter, since I love to do it, but I am a terrible judge of my work! If you could please review it, with criticism on how I can improve, please do let me know, I will show you some of my sprites, Oh I also dabble in banners so I will show you some of them (I couldn't find any place that specifically said anything about banners so I believe I can post them here.)

Fusions:
Final4Fusion.png

Fusion4Houluxtrictails.png

fusion3.png

Kirbymon/Kirbymon Fusions:
MothimKirbymon4.png

kirbbyfusionfinal2.png

Chao/Chao Fusions:
RaichuChaofinal.png

Chaofusion.png

Trophys/Glass:
Dragonitetrophy.png

GardevoirTrophy.png

GlassLeafeon.png

Eggs:
eggspritesdl.png

Banner: (don't worry about the wierd looking background, the gray part I mean, I used that to make it transparent on a different forum)
Swirlybannerpt275.png

I can do many more things, but I don't want to embarass myself any further :p Well please let me know what you think! Thank you for all that look and PLEASE post, thank you once again!
-Mk63

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Did you even bother reading the date on this topic? April 2008.

Warned for severe gravedigging.

Status
Not open for further replies.