• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

MLEevee's Request Guide (OPEN)

Can I take a character from something and request it as a MLP FiM?

• Yes, that is possible.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No, if I already made one and posted it.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

obey_jaidon

Formerly MLEevee
So! Hello fellow 'Charmers! :8B: It's me MLEevee, a.k.a Kat, and your're probably looking at this thread for a request! So, without further ado, let's get on to it!~

*PLEASE NOTICE*
If I get more than at least 4 or 5 requests, my request box will be closed until reopened.(when first requests are done and uploaded) If you have a request for me, hold on to it. :)
Also, if you want me to make a remake of your OC, I will delete the original, so I suggest you download it or something. If you want it back, tell me and I'll re-upload it. So don't get scared if it's gone. :p

Alright, so I tend to get a lot of MLP FiM requests, so this is what you need to type down when asking me for the request. If you fill all of them in, that will make it easier for me, and faster for you. So stay tuned!~

216555_20150730_233232.jpg

@AzureEdge OC (colour pencil)
206194_20150626_201249.jpg

@Stelluna OC (pastel)
187433_20150419_204810.jpg

@Thomas Runner OC (shaded)
210959_20150712_184126.jpg

@TheRPGShinx OC (marker)
200317_20150607_193405.jpg

Other 'Charmer's OC (mine is the turquoise and orange haired one)

Also, in the 'Request Examples', there was one coloured in Colour Pencil, Marker, Shaded, and Pastel. Choose whatever one you would like. (If you request me the marker, the colours might not be exact but close)

1.Gender

2. Race
(Alicorn, Unicorn, Pegasus, Earth-pony, Griffon, or Changeling, also be free to create your own, and describe it to me :) )

3. Fur Colour (If you would like to do two colours, like one colour going into another, list the two colours)

4. Nature
You might be wondering why the nature, it's because the gender helps me create the hair style of the pony. Let's say they are an elegant pony, their hair would be nice and, well, elegant. Please list this one down.

5. Hair colour (maximum colours is up to 4, meanig a bundle of colours)

6. Eye colour

7. Eye shape
(http://datnaro.deviantart.com/art/Eyes-267672192) <---Examples

8. CutieMark
Probably one of the most important parts of the drawing. A cutiemark is a design that goes on their top of their hind leg:
scootaloo_finally_got_her_cutie_mark_by_dark_samus1-d5tr5qf.png

It can represent what they do or just a cute design.

9. Accessories
Necklace, bracelet, earring, you name it.

So looks like we rapped up MLP FiM Requests, so hopefully this helped :)
If you already have an OC made, I can still draw it. Any other questions, leave it on my profile and I also do other requests, and probably add them here eventually.

PokeSona Requests:

If you don't know what a 'pokesona' is, it's basically a pokemon edited and made as yours, for example:
198153_Smergale_Sharpedo_Emolga__Eevee.png

198789_0ed02033-5f2e-48af-b959-6d485099afa0.png

My PokeSona, Sharpshooter, and eevee.

PokeSonas are like the MLP FiM OCs, your 'mascot' I guess you could refer to as.
Here are the requirements in these types of requests:

1. Type of Pokeman.

2. Colours to replace the Pokeman's actual colours

3. Nature (helps with showing the style, especially the hair, on the Pokeman)

4. Gender

5. Eye Colour/type (http://xxsapphiregalexx.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Eyes-Reference-195018823) <---Examples

6. Accessories (necklace, bracelet, hats, etc.)

7. Name of PokeSona

So PokeSonas are part of my request thing, and as always, if you have a PokeSona already, and you want me to draw it, be free to ask. It would be helpful if you have a picture of 'em. So! Let's get on to the next one! :D

Pokeman trainers:

Pokeman trainer OC is allowed to be requested. Me, I'm not an expert at drawing trainers, or people in general, but I can't say I'm not that bad at it. Either way, if you would like to give it a shot, here you go!

1. Gender

2. Type of trainer (type of trainer as in class, here's a video on youtube I found that has to do with it:
If you say type of trainer, it'll help greatly on me making the design.

3. Hair Colour/type (the type really associates with the type of trainer)

4. Eye colour

5. Appearance (ONLY CLOTHES)

6. Accessories (necklace, piercings, bracelet, etc.)

7. Favorite Pokeman to be with trainer.

8. Name of trainer

9. Skin Colour

10. Body type

Here are some examples of trainers that I drew/sketched:
210074_20150709_185912.jpg

Eventually I will add more on here, but until then, stay fabulous!<.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Female
Performer
Wavy Blonde (long)
Blue
Shirt like one in my profile pic, pink rose flower crown, denim blue shorts, pink high top sneakers
Shiny Eevee
Bella
Caucasian, skinny and the slightest bit curvy