• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
So recently I realised the Music I write too is actually my Mix Tape. Just wondering, what kind of music do you do things too? Personally, some of TheElectricMudkip's remixes, as well as some really small YouTubers, make it up too. Sprinkled in is some 80's Music. Lastly, just music straight from where it's from. Video games, to Animes, to everything in between. Even some 'Popular' Music as well.

EDIT: Also, is it possible for people to post their mixtape as a folder? I am kinda getting a bit stale with my music. Heard it SO much

Last edited:
I've got a Youtube Playlist called "Editor's Playlist." It's got a several blocks of music - soundtracks to Pokemon games and World of Warcraft expansions. I've also got blocks of Best of like Phil Collins and Duran Duran, as well as single tracks.

Mostly just random stuff. Rock music appears quite a bit, "Centuries" and "Light 'em Up" being up there on the most listened to(Probably). I also listen to a TON of NateWantsToBattle, "To the Ends of the Earth" being a fave. Skillet is there too, with "Feel Invincible" and "The Resistance". GlitchxCity is definitely one of my favorites, and I also listen to "Wake Me Up"(Or "Bring Me to Life" if you'd rather) by Evanescence. Those are just a few of the songs I listen to, though! And I don't have a playlist, no YouTube account. ._.