• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

MissTressM's Gallery! Of sprites.

Well, I'm new, And I thought I'd Begin by a Sprite Gallery. I TAKE REQUESTS.

5ymhf8y.png

These are Mah recolors w\ little trinkets. That Abra looks Freaky...

4q703du.png

Sudowoodo w\ Hapiny's colors, Minun w\ Plusle's colors, and Aipom w\ Buizels colors. Not much to say here.

62x8nlg.png

Dragonite Recolor.

4zdfud4.png
4m349hj.png

Some Gen-to-Gen Recolors.

52atxq9.png
6baue0h.png

Meh Cosplayers.

6b0rija.png
54eauiu.png
4kupe0x.png\

Mutants.

More Soon!

I'm gonna guess Happiny on the Sudowoodo colors, just for the sake of it.

And you know you can just put the images themselves in the posts instead of linking, right? You don't have to worry about stretching the page with a bunch of little things like that. :3

I'm gonna guess Happiny on the Sudowoodo colors, just for the sake of it.

And you know you can just put the images themselves in the posts instead of linking, right? You don't have to worry about stretching the page with a bunch of little things like that. :3

Oh, it was Hapiny! Thanks, I forgot. :p And I don't know how to do the second thing.

All you have to do is put this tag in like this:

[ IMG]Whatever the link to the picture is.[ /IMG] Minus the spaces, of course. ^_^ Also, on 'Charms there is an easier way. See the little picture frame icon in the post screen? You know, right next to the Hyperlink icon just above the text area. It will put the tags in for you. Or, Photobucket does this, not sure about Tinypic, you can get the IMG tags already on the URL of your sprite/picture/uploaded Image.

The Ralts, Kirlia, and Gardevoir cosplayers are good, but they could use some shading, BTW. =]

Nice work. ^^ But I have to agree with Snapdragon and Artiste. Shading would make them look better, and instead of posting the jpg links, you could upload your work onto photobucket of imageshack.

All you have to do is put this tag in like this:

[ IMG]Whatever the link to the picture is.[ /IMG] Minus the spaces, of course. ^_^ Also, on 'Charms there is an easier way. See the little picture frame icon in the post screen? You know, right next to the Hyperlink icon just above the text area. It will put the tags in for you. Or, Photobucket does this, not sure about Tinypic, you can get the IMG tags already on the URL of your sprite/picture/uploaded Image.

The Ralts, Kirlia, and Gardevoir cosplayers are good, but they could use some shading, BTW. =]

...Hyperlink?

Some nice work, although it would've been nice if you had just linked them directly.

Nice attempt at 3/6 of the Time Warp trio, but they're kinda off the mark.

Some nice work, although it would've been nice if you had just linked them directly.

Nice attempt at 3/6 of the Time Warp trio, but they're kinda off the mark.

I know. I have a MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better Freddi sprite at my other computer, so I'll email it to myself. It's the best sprite I've ever done- Not couting to mutants that I'll email here too.

Should I.... make some more sprites? I'm thinking of doing some Harvest moon ones....

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Make as many sprites as you want. And since you take requests.....

I would like to see a Kirlia cosplayer. You already have Ralts and Gardevoir, why not Kirlia? And add Gallade to that list.

I know. I have a MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better Freddi sprite at my other computer, so I'll email it to myself. It's the best sprite I've ever done- Not couting to mutants that I'll email here too.

Should I.... make some more sprites? I'm thinking of doing some Harvest moon ones....

Yeah, make more; I'll be looking foraward to them. Nice Yellow Kirlias too; although the 'trinkets' look a little funny. (They look like egg baskets)