• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS MissPink's Trading Thread

So I am like two PKMN away from completing the PokeDex, and if any of you want a certain PKMN, I'm sure I will trade it to you if the offer is good. In a message if the only one of the PKMN you want is shiny, then you will have to trade a shiny, my friend code is:
4914-7056-8152, remember tell me your code so I can add you too!
I'm Currently Looking For:

Any shinies that I don't have
Shiny event PKMN ****
Shiny starters **** (exept fennekin)
SHINY DITTO *************
Shiny female eevee nicknamed Dove*********
*** = Pokemon I really want

Shinies That I have (the ones that are actually for trade, most are cloned)
Cresellia ***
Furfrou
Charizard
Stoutland
Milotic
Entei (probably not cloned) ***
Vulpix
Mawile ***
Haxorus (probably not cloned) ****
Kyurem ***
Bergmite
Xerneas (not cloned) ***
Malamar
Thunderus ***
Abomasnow
Dialga
Arceus **
Azelf ***
Uxie ***
Mesprit ***
Genesect (not cloned) ***
Leafeon
Poochyena (not cloned for sure (hatched myself)) ****
Fennekin *****
*** = Harder to get
Non Shiny Legends For Trade:
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
So if you want to get one of meh Pokemon, you have to offer something that would be a FAIR trade and leave you friend code in da comments.

*UPDATE* Earlier today I was breeding Poochynenas, and the very first one was a shiny! Got any nickname ideas?
Friend Code: 4914-7056-8152

Last edited:
Alright, so I have a legit shiny ditto I really don't care about, and I'd love a shiny Mawile (one of my favourite shinies) or the shiny Leafeon (last shiny eeveelution I need, and I love Leafeon) . If you could tell me the natures, ivs, ect...of the Mawile and Leafeon, I'd love it even more. If they'd already been traded, the Vulpix, Fennekin, or Kyurem would be cool. Sorry if I seem so demanding o.o" I just really don't need a shiny ditto, and you have amazing shinies >w<