• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Missingno Squad: Search for the Glitch Pokémon

“Hey! Don’t go without me!”, Saru exclaimed. He sent out Pidgeot and flew riding in it’s back. His comrades were already distant. “Speed up, Pidgeot, we got to reach them!”, the researcher said, and Pidgeot sped up the flight.

Oz's heart began to flicker and then revealed itself. "We're nearly there." Said Oz. Salamence then felt the excitement to beat up MissingNo. "Easy, boy." Said Oz. "Let's find out where is MissingNo."

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Corviknight landed and hopped over to Salamence. Oliver took at the reader "It looks like it's at the center of the island," said Oliver "Let's go,". Greninja jumped into a tree surveying the land. "Greninja("I see it")

Saru and Pidgeot also spotted the mysterious glitch creature. They landed and Saru jumped off Pidgeot’s back. “You have no chance this time, Missingno”, he said.

"Inteleon, investigate!" Said Oz. And Inteleon went gliding to find MissingNo. "Remember, what I said and be careful." Said Oz towards the gang. "Even in Alola things can be dangerous."

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Wait," Oliver said quietly "Let's try a sneak attack," said Oliver as he crept closer to MissingNo. "We don't want to alert it"

Oz then began to sneak along with Oliver. Oz then saw Oliver's heart glowing. "Psst, is it me or is your heart glowing?" Said Oz very quietly. Salamence used his one wing to defend Corviknight.

Saru, who already had found Missingno, sent out Raichu and healed it with a Hyper Potion. “Use Thunder”, he said, and the Electric Pokémon unleashed a thunder, but Missingno endured the attack like if it was nothing. Then, the glitch Pokémon emitted a strange radiation, that made Raichu start glowing.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Oliver looked down at his heart it was glowing "No I see it too," Oliver whispered "It's just like yours," he pointed at Oz's heart in question. Corviknight looked at them with wonder.

Oz was in shock to see how powerful it was. Until a small boy appeared in a black hood coat, and roared in front of MissingNo. saying: "You shall not hurt their hearts!" "Ryder, my boy?" Asked Oz. "Is that, you?"

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"What in the world of Arecus," Oliver said glancing at the hooded figure, "Well, the battle doesn't end now, Greninja use Water Shuriken" said Oliver.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"No, the kid is," Oliver said to Jackie "Beedrill use Twinneedle," said Oliver. Beedrill went over to Missing and poked it with it's two needles sprouting from its arms.

Raichu continued to glow in a white flash of light. “It looks like... it is evolving?” Saru said, confused. The flash of light became bigger and lighter until it blinded Saru’s sight. When the light disappeared, Raichu was not looking like a Raichu anymore. It was bigger, with horns, red fur, a different tail and larger fangs. “Goro gorochu!!!”, the creature roared. “Gorochu... I thought that was just a myth...”, Saru said.

Name: Ryder
Pokemon:

Circuit:
Species: Pikachu
Level: 45
Held Item: Pikanium Z (If possible.)
Nature: Bold
Ability: Static
Moves:
Discharge
Iron Tail
Electroweb
Volt Tackle

Sugarplum:
Species: Sylveon
Level: 45
Held Item: Hard Charm
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Cute Charm
Moves:
Moonblast
Charm
Fairy Wind
Baby-Doll Eyes

Melody:
Species: Primarina
Level: 65
Held Item: Poison Barb
Nature: Careful
Ability: Torrent
Moves:
Sparkling Aria
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Charm

Knucker:
Species: Dragonite
Level: 75
Held Item: None
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Inner Focus
Moves:
Dragon Claw
Dragon Dance
Aerial Ace
Dragon Pulse

"Don't come any closer!" Said the boy took off his black coat. It was the hero of all Pokemon regions Ryder Kazudo himself. "What are you guys waiting for? You want to fight and catch it? DO IT!" Said Ryder. "You heard the boy, attack!" Said Oz.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Oliver let all his Pokemon out of their balls, "Snorlax use Body Slam, Bedrill use Twinneddle, Greninja use Close Combat and Corviknight use Drill Peck," said Oliver. All of his Pokemon attacked. "Guys we need to overwhelm it" Oliver said

Oz let his Pokemon and did the same along with Ryder who sent out his four Pokemon into battle. "May the heart be the guiding light." Said Ryder. "Pika! ("Let's get them, everyone. TO ARMS!!!")" Said Circuit. "Go get, my team!" Said Oz.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Oliver stood watching his Pokemon fight "Everyone we can do this, together, sort out our differences and fight for what's right!" Oliver said loudly his heart started glowing even more.

"I believe what's making our hearts glow Ken my dear boy is the boy Ryder you should thank." Said Oz looking Ryder commanding his Pokemon to battle MissingNo. without saying anything and without hesitation.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Wait, I have an idea, Oz make Intelleon use Rainy Day I have a plan," said Oliver. Oliver watches his Pokemon fight, but they were getting injured.

"Inteleon doesn't have Rainy Day." Said Oz. "Surely my moves are very different." "Nevermind that." Said Ryder. "Focus on the fight at hand. Besides, if you all want to catch MissingNo. so badly, you'll have to work toegther." "PIKA, PI! ("Work together as a team! Understand!?")" Said Circuit. Salamence has never seen a Pokemon that serious and said: "Sala! ("Gotcha!")" "Yes, that's the kid I warned you about." Said Oz.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Corvi! ("Ok, let's do this!"), "Greninja ("Fineee...), "Beeedri-(Yessssir), "Snor-lax( I guess..). Oliver smiled at his pokemon, "Guys we can do this," he said to his Pokemon.

"Pika!/Intel!/Hon!/Espy!Snub? ("Understood!/Roger that!/With pleasure!/Got it!/Wait, what?")" Said Oz's team. Salamence really liked Circuit already as he used Flamethrower before Circuit used Electroweb on MissingNo..

“Gorochu! Thunder Punch!”, Saru ordered. The newly evolved Electric Pokémon concentrated static electricity in it’s fist and punched Missingno with all it’s strength.

Ryder then used his power in letting Saru's heart glow the same it happened to Oliver and Oz. "Don't give up, it's already on it's last legs!" Said Ryder. "You heard the boy!" Said Oz. "Keep firing!" Oz's team kept attacking MissingNo. with all of their strength. Ryder then sent out Sugarplum, Melody, and Knucker to back up for Saru, Oz, and Oliver. "Thanks my dear boy!" Said Oz. "Don't mention it!" Said Ryder.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Oliver's team attacked recklessly on the MissingNo. landing critical and supercritical hits here and there. "Come on team we can do this," said Oliver cheering his team and giving them potions.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Oliver looked at Jackie and smiled "Thanks, man," said Oliver, "Now back to business, Greninja combine Water Shuriken with Abe's Ancient Power," Greninja threw the Shuriken, making the attack faster and stronger.

"It's my turn!" Said Ryder. "Circuit, knock 'em hard with Volt Tackle!" "Pika! ("Gotcha!")" Said Circuit as he used Volt Tackle mutiple times on MissingNo. from all sides while overwhelming it. "See everyone, that boy is relentless." Said Oz. "He is a righteous boy!"

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Oliver smiled "Snorlax use Body Slam and Bedrill use Twinneddle so, MissingNo. is distracted from Circuit," said Oliver "And Greninja use Aerial Ace,"

“Gorochu, Double Thunder Punch!”, Saru ordered once again. Gorochu concentrated electricity in both fists and double punched the glitch Pokémon.

"Circuit, wrap it up with one more Volt Tackle!" Said Ryder as Circuit landed an explosive Volt Tackle on MissingNo., ultimately fainting it and Ryder let the group have the chance to catch MissingNo. "Now's your chance!" Said Ryder. "Do it!" Said Oz towards Saru.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Come on, guys, Greninja is holding it down, but I don't know how long it will stay down, "Throw it," said Oliver. Greninja was having trouble keeping MissingNo. on the ground.

“Gorochu, one more Thunder Punch! This time do your very best, like no one ever did!”, Saru shouted. Once again, Gorochu concentrated electricity from all it’s body in it’s fist, aimed at Missingno, charged at it and punched it so hard, so hard, that the punch passed through the glitch Pokémon’s body. Unfortunately, Raichu used all of it’s energy to do that, and fainted due to exhaustion.

Knucker and Salamence helped Greninja in anchoring MissingNo. down. "Hurry up!" Said Ryder. "You'll lose 'em if you don't catch it!" "Do it for your team!" Said Oz encouraging Saru.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Come on Saru, Catch it. Greninja was straining trying to hold it down, Greninja was getting tired. Oliver himself walked over and started hold MissingNo down.

“Thank you... But this isn’t the end. There are Missingno clones around the world. I know one who can turn fossiles into ghosts, it is said to live in Johto”, Saru said while picking the Master Ball and storing it in his backpack.

Oz then returned his Pokemon and said to Ryder: "Thanks for the help." Said Oz towards Ryder. "We're thankful for your help." "Don't mention it." Said Ryder. "So why were you guys out in the middle of nighttime?" "We were on a hunt to find MissingNo. til we found you and it." "You do know it's dangerous, right." Said Ryder.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Wow, I guess, we'll have to find them all," Oliver said "But at least we are a team and we stick together," said Oliver. He put all his Pokemon in their Pokeballs. "So, what now," said Oliver

"And I forgot to stop him." Said Oz. "Huh? What do you mean?" Said Ryder. "Nothing." Said Oz. "Anyways, want to join our team?" "I don't know about that, but..." Said Ryder thinking.