1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.

Open Missingno Squad: Search for the Glitch Pokémon

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play' started by VenusaurMega, Apr 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokémon!

This Role Play will be about a group of trainers/researchers who form a team to hunt for the Glitch Pokémon... Missingno!

Introducing my character:

Researcher Saru

Pokémon Team:

Venusaur
    Level 38
    Male
    Serious Nature
    Moves:
    Razor Leaf
    Double Edge
    Giga Drain
    Sleep Powder

Pidgeot
    Level 37
    Male
    Brave Nature
    Moves:
    Brave Bird
    Return
    Aerial Ace
    Fly

Gyarados
    Level 34
    Adamant Nature
    Female
    Moves:
    Dragon Rage
    Surf
    Blizzard
    Strength

Snorlax
    Level 33
    Male
    Lax Nature
    Moves:
    Rock Smash
    Hyper Beam
    Giga Impact
    Rest

Scyther
    Level 35
    Female
    Lonely Nature
    Moves:
    Fury Cutter
    Night Slash
    Cut
    Aerial Ace

Raichu
    Female
    Careful Nature
    Moves:
    Shock Wave
    Thunder
    Brick Break
    Iron Tail

So, the story begins now!

As usual, Saru was doing calculations on his computer. He was trying to track the objective of his entire researcher career: Missingno.
    "EUREKA!!!" Exclaimed Saru. He had tracked, once again, the Glitch Pokémon. He immediately left home, and exclaimed: "Pidgeot, use Fly, to Cinnabar Island!" and rode on his Pidgeot, who flew up high. They traveled from Celadon City to Cinnabar Island.
    When they landed on Cinnabar, Saru returned Pidgeot to its Poké Ball and sent out Gyarados to use Surf. After some searching on the sea border, Saru and Gyarados finally encountered it. The Missingno.
    It looked like a pixelated shape, with no face, arms, or legs.
    Saru immediately sent out Pidgeot to slash the Missingno with an Aerial Ace. The Missingno was struck and damaged, but it regenerated itself and started glowing.
    Pidgeot flew up high. Missingno continued glowing. Pidgeot used Fly. Missingno used Sky Attack.
    Both collided into each other, but Missingno was stronger and Pidgeot fainted.
    While Saru returned Pidgeot to its Poké Ball, Missingno disintegrated itself into pixels and teleported away.
    Once again, Saru and his Pokémon failed to catch it.

2. Name: Detective Oz

Pokemon team:

Pikachu
    Level 12
    Male
    Nature: Mild
    Moves:
    Electro Web
    Iron Tail
    Agility
    Quick Attack

Inteleon
    Level 36
    Male
    Nature: Serious
    Moves:
    Snipe Shot
    Ice Beam
    Shadow Ball
    Dark Pulse

Honedge
    Level 25
    Male
    Nature: Docile
    Moves:
    Swords Dance
    Shadow Sneak
    Fury Cutter
    Gyro Ball

Salamence
    Level 52
    Male
    Nature: Hardy
    Moves:
    Dragon Dance
    Air Slash
    Outrage
    Flamethrower

Espeon
    Level 49
    Female
    Nature: Gentle
    Moves:
    Psychic
    Reflect
    Future Sight
    Light Screen

Snubbull
    Level 11
    Female
    Nature: Admant
    Moves:
    Play Rough
    Charm
    Bite
    Growl

"That was one dangerous Pokemon, I must say." Said a strange voice. It was Oz, the greatest detective and magician in all of the regions in the world of Pokemon. "But I must admit, you do have some skill." Oz continued. "It almost seemed like Salamence want to battle you with some...strength he has. But I'm aware that you're up to something. And I wish to tag along with you if you don't mind." Oz lend his hand to Saru. "Sala-salamence...("You can't just go out and take him down by surprise. You have to come up with a better plan to go with your project. That way, you'll never lose touch of the prize you desire.")" Salamence instructed.

VenusaurMega likes this.
  3. At that moment, Saru had an idea: create a team to catch Missingno, and that strange man could be the first recruit. "What do you say, Gyarados?" asked Saru to the water Pokémon. It looked at the man and then at the Salamence, and then said: "Gyara-Gyar!"(That Salamence looks tough!) Saru considered this as a yes and accepted Oz on the newly-formed team. "Welcome to the Missingno squad", he said.

4. "Thanks, my dear friend." Said Oz. Oz's Pokemon team came out of their Poke Balls and began to greet Sura's Pokemon team as good friends. "Pikachu!/Intel.../Hon./Sala!/Espy!/Snub...("Hello!/Greetings.../Hi./Greetings!/Hello!/Hey...")" They all said in unison. "Allow me to introduce myself." Said Oz. "I am Oz. The famous detective/magician in all regions in the world of Pokemon." Oz then magically revealed an apple and gave it to Sura. "Eat up, you'll feel better." Said Oz.