• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Missingno Squad Discussion

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Okay. for the sake of frell.

I just had to delete about half the thread because it was nothing but conversational spam that has nothing to do with the actual RP thread. One word posts, general chatter, announcing when you're logging off, pointless "Hi" posts, promoting other RP threads.

There is a name for this under our rules, and it's called SPAM.

Repeat after me.

Forums are not a Discord server.

Forums are not a discord server.

A forum thread is meant to discuss a particular topic. This thread specifically is meant to discuss of this specific RP. It is not meant for general chatter. Save that for private messages and profile messages.

Also, do not mini-mod. If you have an issue, report it. It is up to staff to decide what to do with it.

If I see any more of this behaviour persisting you will receive full on system warnings, and some of you might be put back on moderation because clearly, even though you have been thwacked repeatedly for this you still haven't learned.

Last edited:

I just had to delete about half the thread because it was nothing but conversational spam that has nothing to do with the actual RP thread. One word posts, general chatter, announcing when you're logging off, pointless "Hi" posts, promoting other RP threads.

Repeat after me.

A forum thread is meant to discuss a particular topic. This thread specifically is meant to discuss of this specific RP. It is not meant for general chatter. Save that for private messages and profile messages.

Also, do not mini-mod. If you have an issue, report it. It is up to staff to decide what to do with it.

If I see any more of this behaviour persisting you will receive full on system warnings, and some of you might be put back on moderation because clearly, even though you have been thwacked repeatedly for this you still haven't learned.
Forums are not a Discord server, but... we could have one

Repeat after me.

'Forums are not a discord server.' Yeah, yeah... I already heard you the first three times and I grew tired of the eavesdrop.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
And yet you continue with this exact behaviour on multiple threads.

And I'm growing tired of having to clean up after you and yours. I have more important things to do than get ten different reports from different people about rule breaks from people who should by this point know better.

And yes, nothing's stopping you from going off to make your own discord server and chatter to your hearts' content there. But here, you follow the rules or you will be handled accordingly.