• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Misjudged (Superpower/Ability RP)

Halt ran his eyes around the room. "Hey, person on the mic, do you need a partner?" He called out. Honestly, these boozos he could care less about.
Tina rubbed her eyes and looked around the room. She had just awoken, and people probably wouldn't want to partner with someone they never meet. In a slight greeting, she made a weak wave.

John listened intently to the man over the intercom and nodded, more to himself than the others. He quickly glanced around. The only ones he knew even remotely were Dylan and Shiro, but Dylan was partners with another girl now, and Shiro looked like he had eyes on someone else. Then, his eyes managed to catch a girl who just woke up, and had given them a slight, weak wave. She might be on the shyer side, then. She was better than anyone, John figured. To return her wave, he gave the newly-risen girl a nod before he asked in a polite tone: "Well, it seems we all need a partner. May I?"

Shiro realized that the male in the wheelchair would not answer so he gazed across the room for someone else. He saw John trying to be partner with a new girl that had woken up and gave everyone a small wave. “Hello, I’m Shiro,” Shiro greeted the new girl with a smile but only watched and didn’t make any move to get up. He saw Dylan and another female partner up and sighed, wondering who his partner could be.

Tina rose an eyebrow. "May you? May you what?" She asked with a slight giggle. Her eyes darting around the room, "It's not everyday you get kidnapped and taken to a place that looks like one of those horror films."

"Dia dhuit. Is é mo ainm Kayla." A girl spoke from a pitch black side of the room, her arms behind her back as she walked out from the shadow, her plait falling over her shoulder. She'd heard the announcement. She simply didn't want to talk to anybody. She introduced then stepped back into the shoulder, crouching down with her back to the wall. She stared at the floor blankly, having not realised she'd introduced herself in her native language, Irish, rather than English. She'd been here for quite a while - well, since yesterday. It felt like she'd been here forever though.

Joseph heard a voice, and he turn around. He see a girl crouching down, and he walk up to her. "Hi my name is Joseph.", he said as he was sitting down to the floor. "Is your name Kayla?" he ask with an awkward smile.

Shiro turned around to see a female and Joseph introducing themselves. He figured that she had already heard their names but he wanted to introduce himself anyway. “My name is Shiro, What is your name?” He asked with a smile, his white hair and clothes practically glowing in the dark room.

"May I be your partner for.. whatever it is they intend for us to do next?" John responded more specifically and let out a small chuckle. "And, true. Among other things, I can definitely relate this to a few horror films I've heard about." John glanced around, quickly studying the others. He had no idea what was going to happen between them all, and while he preferred to be optimistic, the chances of them all getting out unscathed were very low.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel leaned against a wall, looking around. He had clearly heard the anouncement, and tried to find someone to partner with, although he didn't really know anyone. He sighed, and then remembered when he was taken there from school a few hours ago. The people in Hazmat suits had managed to take him down next to the lockers, passed out, and later he woke up in the cell. "Este es un lugar de locos..." He muttered, and then realized he had talked in Spanish. He still wasn't used to living in the U.S, since he had moved in a month ago. He slapped himself in the face, slighly mad. A nearby lightbulb's brightness lowered a little bit, and then went back up.

Last edited:
Shiro saw a light dim then return to it's regular brightness. This caught his attention and his head turned for his yellow eyes to catch a male standing against a wall. “Hello,” he said with his bright smile and his soft white hair brushing against his forehead.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel noticed Shiro standing in front of him. "Heya." He said, giving the male a small smile. "I'm Manuel. This is a really strange place." He added. He mumbled a few things in Spanish. "Uh... Want to be my partner for whatever we're going to to next? Also, what's your ability?" He finally asked. He stopped leaning against the wall, and subtly tapped his toes on the ground. "You're the first person I talk to in here, after all. It's fine if you don't want to." He said, and sighed.

Shiro smiled and put his hand out of them to shake. “I’m Shiro and I will gladly be your partner. I have no clue what my ability is yet, all I know is that water goes haywire when I’m around,” he laughed at his own little joke, his eyes collecting small orange speck in them.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel shook hands with Shiro. "Nice to meet you." He said, and lauged a little at his joke, then thought for a second about Shiro's ability. "Hmm... Think it's called Hydrokinesis or something." He said. "I called my ability Technopathy. I can basically manipulate technology and objects related to it in a few ways, like I did with that lightbulb." He added, and pointed at the lightbulb.

Last edited:
Shiro nodded in agreement and, after shaking hands with Manual, let his hand fall to his side. “That’s cool,” he said, referring to Manual’s ability. “So, What do we do until everyone gets a partner?” Shiro asked, glancing around at the other people with many different abilities, all in different categories.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"I don't know. Maybe just... talk?" He replied, doubting. He glanced at the other people as well. "Never thought that so many people had powers like me..." He muttered. "Wonder what we're going to do. If we need to get a partner, it means we need to cooperate using our powers to complete a certain task. But what is that task?" He thought to himself.

Shiro’s yellow eyes landed on the door that could not be taken apart or damaged being as it had most likely suffered a lot of damage from other people like him. “How long do you think this ‘organization’ has been around?” Shiro asked aloud, his eyes never leaving the door.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"Must have been quite some time if they managed to build a place like this. I'd say around a year, and really undercover." Manuel replied. He looked at the pretty much indestructible door, and sat down, looking at it. "How did they build an entire organization without anyone noticing?" Manuel asked, and looked past the door's bars, ony to see an empty hallway, then sighed.

Tina shrugged. "Yea, horror films. My least favorite part, the pretty girl gets killed first." She says to the boy. Suddenly, she reached up and grabbed the scruff of his shirt and pulled him eye to eye. In an extremely quiet voice, "what do you do. And you know what I mean."

"Healing, to an extent," John answered simply and calmly. "I can heal someone of their wounds, but in turn, I receive these wounds. The same can be said for diseases. Let's say, hypothetically, you have a gunshot wound to your gut, along with lung cancer. I could use my powers on you and heal you, but in turn, I would now have lung cancer and the gun wound." He explained in a neutral tone. "I can also pass on those wounds to someone else to heal myself, and my physical wounds heal faster than most people. Now, will you return the favor?" He asked. "What can you do?"

Shiro stared at the door a while longer before he saw Tina holding John by the scruff of his shirt and began sweat dropping. “I hope she doesn’t kill him or anyone else in here,” he mummered quietly to himself as he watched the two, ready to spring into action.

Joseph sigh because the girl didn't respond. “Welp it looks like I have to work solo or find some soon as possible” he mumbles to himself as he walks to the door. Arriving to door he saw Shiro.” Hey Shiro.”, he said,” And who is the new guy?”

Shiro looked over at Joseph then looked at Manual. “He isn’t new, he just didn’t show himself until earlier,” Shiro said, his usual bright smile on his face. He turned his attention back to Tina and John, the position they were in making him uneasy since Tina was holding the scruff of John’s shirt.

Shiro was confused with Tina’s actions but didn’t say anything. He didn’t want Tina to be mad at him, or anyone for that matter, so he decided it would be best for him to say quiet. “Well, What should we do in the meantime?” Shiro asked, half to Manual and half to those who had already found their partner.

Well I don't have a partner” Joseph said, “It might look like I might go lone wolf.” Joseph looking around to see if anyone has a partner, and sadly they all have partners. Looking back at Shiro and Manuel. “So what his super power” he asks Shiro.