• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Misjudged (Superpower/Ability RP)

Ello! Spookydooks o<o

Name: Ella Nymen
Ethnicity: Swedish
Appearance: Ella follows the blonde trait that most people of her ethnicity hold, but her eyes aren't the usual bright, almost icy blue- they're a dark blue, almost navy. Her aforementioned blonde hair falls just to her shoulders, but is up in a half-up do with a small ponytail on the top and the rest down. Her skin is rather pale and dotted with faint freckles, and although her hair is light her eyelashes and eyebrows are dark. She's thin, and not very far on the rack-size scale, which somehow suits her. She's short, at 5'1.
Personality: Ella is awkward, usually rather quiet. She tends to stick to herself unless pretty much forced otherwise. She's "left-brained", meaning she's more so analytical and intelligent than warm and caring. However, if she's around you enough, she'll warm up to you, but it often took her a while to make friends.
Clothing: She wears a simple outfit- a thinly striped black-and-white tee accompanied with a golden necklace, the kind with the cursive letters, that spell her name. She wears a cropped red bomber jacket with a white trim, simple bluish-white jeans, and white Adidas.
Sexual Orientation: When asked, she'll answer "Asexual", but is really more so hetero.
Ability (only one): Telekinesis; the ability to control items at will with one's mind.
Strengths: Working alone, problem-solving, making decisions quickly.
Weaknesses: Groups, communication... just social interaction in general, unless you're her friend.
Hidden Talents: Being dead silent. Like... deafeningly silent.
Other: Her favorite color is pastel yellow and this isn't really important but I wanted to include it anyway so 3:<

Name: Kayla Robins
Ethnicity: Irish
Appearance: She looks quite like Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, apart from some changes. She has dark hazel eyes, vibrant ginger hair to about her elbows, she is a bit tall (5'3") and a bit more on the slim side, and she has light peachy-beige skin with freckles dotted all over her nose and cheeks.
Personality: She is quite friendly but keeps herself to herself mainly. She often tries to help people but gets quite nervous while doing it - she's nervous around people in general. She freaks out too much about things but she doesn't act like a drama queen, often just gets pretty nervous while holding her freak out inside. She also gets angry a bit too easily - often getting snappy and sarcastic when she does.
Clothing: A plain white shirt, black leggings, black faux leather shoes, and her hair is tied into a single plait on her back.
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Ability: She can summon and control water.
Strengths: Is very agile, quite friendly, makes friends pretty easily.
Weaknesses: Is very clumsy, often freaks out a little too much over things and panics a lot, gets nervous quickly, unable to stay calm 99% of the time.
Hidden Talents: She can play the flute very well and is quite agile.
Other: She has a very strong Irish accent.

EDIT: Spookydooks! Sorry, I read the rules just forgot to put spookydooks xD

Last edited:
I'm a small bean don't judge me :p

Just copied my height lol

Also how should I introduce Kayla? The announcement to find a partner has already gone off so surely she wouldn't just now be getting kidnapped and thrown in there?

Last edited:
Mind if I post an OC sheet in case one of the current members drops the RP?
yeah whatever

also i’m just a bit hesitant with shortness because basically everybody on this site who has a female oc makes them short. it’s like a competition on shortness and it kinda pisses me off, okay? idc if it’s your real height or your sister’s height, i simply get bored when every girl in an rp is tiny

Name: Marik Colton
Ethnicity: Caucasian (Probably American)
Appearance: 6'1, wild dark burgundy hair, ice blue eyes opened wide, sun kissed skin, and lean athletic build. Upper body covered in surgery scars/burns. Always wearing a twisted smile.
Personality: ENTP - The Visionary (Creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive.Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.) Although most of these traits are overshadowed by his utter insanity.
Clothing: Black cargo pants and combat boots. Small silver coin attached to a black leather string worn around his neck. No shirt but a long piece of white cloth tied around his right bicep.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Ability: Body Manipulation- Marik has manipulation over his own anatomy giving him several abilities ranging from increased senses to skin hardening. (He hasnt even come close to mastering this package deal yet.)
Strengths: Naturally gifted fighter/tactical thinker and capable of executing most if not all plans without a hint of moral deturent.
Weaknesses: Suffers from intense sessions of PTSD having lived through several wars. When having a 'rage quit' as he refers to them, he loses all control and goes into a frenzy. Although this only happens in times of extreme heightened emotion.
Hidden Talents: Animal taming. Marik's primal nature allows him to imprint on most animals. (has to do with his powers, explained later) Nature isnt a threat to him, humans are.
Other: SPOOKYDOOKS!!!!

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Better hurry up, I guess.

Name: Manuel Stone
Ethnicity: I'd say Spanish.
Appearance: He has black hair and brown eyes. He is short for his age (around 4"5). He has a light brown skin, doesn't have much of an athletic build.
Personality: Calm, kind and friendly, but serious when he has to. He would do anything to protect a close friend.
Clothing: He wears a blue jacket with a white shirt underneath, blue jeans and black shoes. Also wears glasses.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Ability: Technopathy- the ability to control electronical devices (cameras, smartphones...) and access their data. His eyes flash blue when he uses this ability. He doesn't really master it, so he might mess up. Also, if he gets mad, nearby devices might go crazy.
Strengths: He has a great memory and also improvising abilities. He's good at operating electronic devices without his ability.
Weaknesses: He is physically weak, and gets tired quickly.
Hidden Talents: He is pretty good at learning new languages (that's how he learned English)
Other: SpOoKyDoOkS (my way of saying passwords)

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
By the way, I'll explain any abilities that Manuel uses in the RP in case someone doesn't understand. I found some info about Technopathy and it has a few abilities I didn't know about, so I'm gonna try and implement them in the RP if I can.