• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Misadventures of MegaMan X

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Just for those who haven't seen this on the YaBB...

Storyline: Capsule Confusion

MegaManX1.gif

MegaManX2.gif

MegaManX3.gif

MegaManX4.gif

This was my first sprite comic ever, and was indeed based on something that happened to me in Mega Man X, where a capsule in Sting Chameleon's stage refused to activate, leaving me trapped in this room. :p

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
XD, ASCII smilies in a Sprite Comic! Lovin it Stell. Confuddled for some of it (never played Megaman X, aint got a clue about Chrono Trigger and unsure where the heck that battle system came out of - FF, CT itself?)

Either way, Coolies. ^^

LMAO! These comics are really funny and give me a sudden ugre to go to a gamestore and buy a Megaman game! Damn you! I hate Megaman! *runs off and starts obsessively playing Megaman* Oo, this IS fun! 8)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
"Salamence-trainer221 said:
LMAO! These comics are really funny and give me a sudden ugre to go to a gamestore and buy a Megaman game! Damn you! I hate Megaman! *runs off and starts obsessively playing Megaman* Oo"]

Same thing happened to Stel. In the past he made fun of Mega Man. Now look at him! x.X

J/K. Loved the Robo battle, especially the tiny sweatdrop on its face at the end ^_^

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
LOL, I only made fun of him because I only seriously knew Battle Network. Then I read Bob and George, just for the hell of it... and somehow got into the original series... and from that to X... and now that I've figured out Zero, I'm amazed how the series is getting darker and wierder at every incarnation. Except for Battle Network which is just plain fricked up.

... And now I'm a semi-deranged fan. Dog Help Us All.

(Rush and Gospel slide in, bark, and slide out).

... Huh. O_o

LoL... I really have to finish this storyline...

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Oh. My. God.

I thank thee, Stel.

Thatnks to what Raichu said about the sweatdrop, I have realised something on Golden Sun. Don't ask.

So, in other words, thanks.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
MMXFF-12.gif

MMXFF-13.gif

Storyline: Zero Hour

MMXFF-14.gif

What does the future hold for X, Zero and, umm... Zero? How does Roll fit into all of this again? What bent time, space and the laws of physics? Tune in to the next... reasonably exciting installation of... The Misadventures of MegaMan X![/img]

Trainer_Yoshimitsu said:
Oh. My. God.

I thank thee, Stel.

Thatnks to what Raichu said about the sweatdrop, I have realised something on Golden Sun. Don't ask.

So, in other words, thanks.

Do tell. >XD

I wuv these sprite comics, Stel. Here's hoping more see the light of day. ^^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Is that E.V.O. landscape? And a big "LOL!" at the Starwars reference. I didn't even catch onto it until the 'clicheside' comment ;)