• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Mirroria (discussion)

Ok sorry I forgot about this but I was very busy back when I posted this, if you guys are still interested I can post the RP thread now that I have more free time

Thread : https://pokecharms.com/threads/mirroria-assult-of-asmodeus.16311/

Also forgot my own character

Name : Sylvan DarkOak

Sexual orientation : straight

Kingdom : Emerald

Class : spell caster

Weapon : a Guan Dao and 2 throwing Glaves

Has a Phantom Pact? : yes

Backstory : Sylvan used to be a simple Guardian in his home Kingdom, he was of a low rank in the army so he wasn't that acknowledged, however one day out in the forest he met a slender black figure with purple eyes who was about to be eaten by wolves, he scared the wolves away and to show gratitude the slender figure made a Phantom Pact with him, with his new powers Sylvan rose in the ranks and became well known, he also earned the title "the predictor" thanks to the many times he predicted a moment in the future that affected a battle greatly.

well you said Percival is a survivor, that means like most Survivors he could either live in the Ruby or Emerald kingdom and has accompanied the princess to the Sapphire kingdom as one of the recruits they got or he could live in the Sapphire kingdom where the meeting takes place and be a recruit of the Sapphire kingdom Princess