• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Miraculous: Simply The Best (Miraculous RP)

[RP Discussion]
[RPers: @LeBarrel42, @DarkIllousion157, @Aether Ace, @BlueMew392, @FrostCrispz, @Shiny Blue Gardevoir, @Fraseandchico, @Excalibur Queen]

"Mechanist."
"You mean that vigilante that's been moving around Canada? What about him?"
"I'm unsure if you buffoons have realized yet... but this artificial hero could be a major threat to our operation."
"No offense, father, but how exactly? He's just some hero. We've already got four of those in Montreal, and neither Greymane, nor Goldbat nor Ringtail have even an inkling of suspicion we exist."
"The difference is that they're rookies. Kids. They've been around for, what, one or two months? Meanwhile, Mechanist has already taken down dozens of super-villains. SUPER-villains. He's also a machine. We weaken our guard for a second, he'll know about us."
"So? He's not headed here. ...is he?"
"He is."
"OH."
"C'mon, dad. He's just a machine. We can take him down easy. He may be coming here, but if so, he's being drawn like a paperclip to a magnet."
"Hm... perhaps." The leader chuckled, picking a bug off the ground. He clasped it in his hands. "To a magnet indeed..."

"PAY ATTENTION!" Mr. Adrian Mellow slammed his hands down on his desk, quite mad. "Students, I would appreciate it if you get off your phones and keep your eyes on your textbooks. We have quite a lot to get through in this class."

Last edited:
It had been only a few months since Fleurette had moved from France to Canada, but in those two months, her life had been completely turned upside-down. First, she'd discovered a strange belt, and then, she'd met Najaa, her kwami, and then she'd been told that she was destined to become the legendary hero, Cobra Venin, and then, she'd become a superhero, who saved people from strange monsters known as akumas. For this, the people of Canada had nicknamed her, 'The Wadjet of Montreal', fitting, because of her cobra-like abilities.

For the past few months, Fleurette had been trying to track down the source of the akumas. They always seemed to affect people who were upset for petty reasons, and all of the akumas so far had been within the city she currently lived in. She had several theories as to where they came from, but she hadn't been able to figure anything out yet.

Her attention was pulled away from her notes about her theories, as she heard her teacher yell at her. "Desolee, monsieur," she sighed, "But I'm expecting an..." she paused for a moment, trying to think of the best way to put it, "An important message."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was sitting in class making a paper airplane, he jumped as the teacher shouted at Fluerette. He had been lost in thought, for about two months now he had noticed these akumas popping up all over but he couldn't figure out where they came from.

He finished his paper airplane and sent it flying it looped and curved all around the classroom until it landed in the bin. "Yes!" Bellamy thought, "bullseye".

Logan had somehow decided to stay home that day eating cereal and watching the news to check for any suspisious activity. "Why and how did you decide to stay home? Were you trying to catch some alone time from your many friends and admirers." Gizmo asked "We've been working for the past two months or so. I've decided to take a break from one of my lives and check news for anything suspicious." Logan replied while eating another spoonful of cereal

Fleurette returned to her phone, deciding that her theories about where the akumas could possibly come from was far more important than a class about how diffusion worked. Najaa tapped the inside of her belt buckle, indicating that she agreed.

"Pass some stupid exam at the end of the year, or save Montreal? Easy decision, I think," she said aloud.

Thalia sat in the left rear of the room, like most days she kept to herself. The teacher spoke, but it didn't mean she had to listen to what she spoke about as long as Thalia acted like she was listening. Quite simply, all her work for the day was completed so there wasn't anything to do in class. Instead, she just watched the teacher walk around the room.

"For God's sake, Thalia. You could at least pretend to pay attention. Your education is important, you know, and unless you're unaware this class is essential and we only have so much ti-" Mr. Mellow noticed the paper at that moment. "BELLAMY GREY! WHAT IN GOD'S NAME DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Adrian knew he was losing it with fury, but it was hard to stop himself with the infuriating disrespect from his students.

Last edited:
Najaa popped out of Fleurette's belt, sitting quietly in her lap as she exchanged a glance with her mistress. Thankfully, she was small enough to fit safely under the desk, out of the teacher's line of sight. Fleurette and Najaa exchanged a glance, as the teacher's attention was drawn to a rogue student throwing a paper plane.

"It's one thing to not pay attention in class, so I can work out how to save the city, but it's another to disturb the teacher for no reason, right, Najaa?"

"Indeed, my queen," Najaa responded, "These...Commoners can be so rude. It's nothing to worry about, however, my queen, the teacher being distracted with another student gives you ample time to work on your theories."

"I suppose," Fleurette replied, "Now, from the data we've gathered so far, we can conclude that the perpetrator is somewhere in this city, and they target people who've become upset. The people they possess lose all memory of the things they do while akumatised, to boot..."

"It seems that we might be looking at a manipulator, my queen," Najaa replied, "Someone who puts on a front, and pretends to care about others, to lure them into their schemes. Someone who can get directly inside the target's head. Someone no one would even suspect to be a villain..."

Fleurette raised an eyebrow. "Sounds like you've thought this through a lot."

Najaa folded her arms, "Well, I did help you work out the identity of Hawk Moth all of those years ago. Thousands, to be exact, Takhat"--

Fleurette shook her head. "I'm not Takhat anymore, remember, Najaa?" she sighed, "I'm Fleurette now. I'm not an Egyptian princess, I'm a normal French girl."

Najaa bowed her head. She'd seen her very first mistress, Princess Takhat of Ancient Egypt, die, and be reincarnated, over, and over, and over again, never retaining any memory of her past lives. Each time, Najaa had had to explain Takhat's destiny, and abilities, over and over and over again, each time she was reincarnated, and had to get used to calling her by another name.

"Forgive me," she sighed, "Fleurette."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy sighed, he thought he had heard the girl on her phone say something odd, but his thoughts were interrupted by the teacher, "nothing sir I was just throwing some paper away", he heard talking and saw the same girl, what was she doing. He turned back to the teacher and said "I can retrieve it you would like me to". He felt Silver wriggling in his pocket, he gave him a nudge and he went still, he was probably hungry.

"Instead of waiting here and being lazy why don't you go out and actually survey the neighborhood?" Gizmo said confusily "Yeah, maybe I'll check on the museum or school." Logan said while going to get his Miraculous "Or I could stay home and relax which could help me charge my batteries if a big battle comes up.....But what if I need to be ready for action if a bad guy shows up.......Or-" He praddled on for a while until Gizmo was done with his crap and yelled "JUST PUT ON THE MIRACULOUS!!!" To which Logan replied by putting on some decent clothes and his Miraculous "M-Mask on!" In a flash Logan had his costume on and jumped out the window and swung into the streets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zenix was sitting at the back of the class, listening to what Mr. Mellow had to teach until his little outburst on two particular students. Zenix watched as the teacher snapped at the two students. He sighed to himself and looked out the window he was sitting next to. Not only to look away from the scene, but also to admire the outside.

“I find that incredibly hard to believe, Mr. Grey, that you find paper airplanes to be a non-distracting and efficient way of disposing-“ Mr. Mellow stopped his rant as the bell rang. “Lunch time. For homework, you all have to read the next three pages of your textbook and complete the assigned worksheet.” Adrian stepped outside, headed to the staff bathroom. When inside, he sighed heavily.

“A tormented teacher infuriated by disrespectful students.” The man chuckled. “A perfect instrument to draw Mechanist out of hiding. Go, my Akuma bug, and taint him.” A stag beetle dropped out of the man’s hands, glowing black, before vanishing within the wall.

Mr. Mellow was washing his hands when a small bug crawled out of a crack in the wall. The Akuma creeped onto his leg before climbing up the shirt, being absorbed into the magnet the teacher wore over his neck.
“Magnet Master. I am Father Cardinal, and I will grant you the power to balance the forces of the world and ensure the next generation grows up right. In return, you must bring me Mechanist and his Miraculous.”
“A balanced trade. Father Cardinal, the Miraculous is yours.” Adrian Mellow said, his body transforming with a purple and black smoke.

Logan perched on a ledge then jumped off swinging by one of the schools windows and landing on the roof "That's weird..." He said putting his ear to the ground right above Mr.Adrian's room "He's never been this quiet. Maybe he just went to the bathroom to cool off." Logan then stood up and waited to see if he would come back "Maybe in the mean time I should learn how to not talk to myself." He layed his cane on the ground and just felt the breeze go by.

Fleurette left the classroom quietly, Najaa popping back into the mouth of her belt. It was just her luck that the mage who'd made the cobra miraculous had thought to install a hollow place, where its kwami could hide.

"Looks like our teacher was pretty upset. We might have an akuma situation to deal with," the girl commented, "If we do, the man, or woman behind these attacks could be lurking somewhere within the school. How else would they know where to find Mr Mellows, or that he's upset at all?"

"True, my lady," Najaa responded, "But some of the villains you've battled in your previous lives had empathy related powers. They could sense someone's exact location, just from them being upset, and pinpoint precisely what they're upset about, from a short distance away. Our villain is probably close, but they might not be here."

"Well, wherever they are, I'm going to find them," Fleurette said determinedly, heading to the toilets, "For the meantime, let's transform, as a precautionary measure against Mr Mellows. Najaa, Strike Out!"

Najaa was sucked into the belt instantly, and Fleurette's clothes disappeared, before being replaced with her familiar black hood and skinsuit.

Suddenly, one of the bathroom stalls flew out of the window, shattering and crashing against the road. Several cars skidded to a halt. Two of which were lifted into the air but the man who had just jumped from the window. Magnet Master smirked evilly. “Make way - I’m headed to the Montreal Board of Education, and Magnet Master isn’t playing around!” Magnet Master said.

"Just as I expected," Fleurette commented, having become all too used to these supervillain attacks, "He's on the loose as a supervillain."

She leapt to the window, deciding to use her power of flight to follow the supervillain from behind, and strike when the right time came. "Mess with the cobra, you get the venom."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellam hearing the commotion jumped out of sight and said "Wolf Out!" Silver was sucked into the wolf medallion around Bellamy's neck, his costume materialised and he hopped out the window and onto the school roof to see what was happening.

Once on the roof he saw Magnet Master, he was about to leap down and follow him when he saw the Cobra girl, he could never remember her name. So instead he leapt across the rooftops and followed her, assuming she was following Magnet Master.

Caia was just sitting around, waiting for Zack, when Magnet Master appeared, she muttered
"Just GREAT." She ran around the corner, and put on the headphones, she said "Craysi, let's go!"
"Okay-kay, just gimmie some food. Now." as Craysi came out of the headphones.
"Kay. Here you guy, Craysi." Caia said as she gave Craysi some crisps.
"Yum! Cheese and onion!"
"Alright, Wings on!" and Craysi was pulled in mid-snack, and Caia was put into her hero suit. Goldbat said
"Let's go!" She activated her wings, and flew after Magnet Master. She saw one of her fellow heroes, and smirked.

Last edited:
“Greymane. Goldbat. Worthy foes to test my strength again, though you are not my targets.” Magnet Master said, turning towards the duo. “Leave now, or face my magnetic wrath!” Magnet Master quickly jabbed his hand forwards, aiming to take hold of a car with his magnetic abilities.

Last edited:
Fleurette drew two of her knives from their holster, letting herself be pulled close, just close enough that she could hurt the villain, but not close enough for him to be able to grab her miraculous.

"Let me guess, you're after Fleurette Courtois, and Bellamy Grey," she answered, "I've seen how you people work. Oh, and you want our miraculouses."

She arced gracefully over the villain, landing with a tmp behind him. "You won't be getting them, however. I think instead, I'll give you a round of tantojutsu, and then a taste of my venom."

Goldbat looked in shock as she was spotted, she smirked, and said
"You ain't gonna win this fight!" She flew towards Magnet Master, firing her soundwave generator as she got closer, she said "Let's see how you try this on for size!" she landed, and said "Let's do this guys!" she pointed her weapon at Magnet Master, and fired. "We'll stop you!"

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy drew his knives and leapt from the roof, he landed behind Magnet Master, he lunged at the villain saying, "we've got you now magnet guy" he turned to see that Cobra Venin had drawn her weapons and so had Goldbat, he swiped at the villain trying to figure out where the akuma bug was.

Magnet Master smirked. The attacks from Greymane were ineffective, and now two foolish heroes were behind him. Magnet Master’s large, bulky form was hardly pushed back by Goldbat’s sonar assault. “Afraid not. I’m after Mechanist, and the Montreal board of education. Now stay out of my way, lest I teach you a lesson!” Magnet Master slammed his fists together, grabbing hold of two cars and pulling them towards Greymane at incredible speeds - and from both sides.

Last edited:
Fleurette smirked, jumping gracefully out of the way of the cars. "My, that's no way to speak to the reincarnation of Princess Takhat, heir to the Egyptian throne," she sighed, "Not that it matters."

She split her daggers into several smaller ones, leaping high into the air, before launching a rain of blades on her opponent. "Try this one on for size!"

Goldbat smirked, she knew that if any attacks used by her friends missed, she could easily redirect them towards Magnet Master, but she was still surprised by that attack Magnet Master attempted, she muttered
"This could be a problem, ugh." She flew directly towards Magnet Master, firing soundwaves at him as she got even closer. She then fired a slightly strong soundwave.

Last edited:
Thalia turned at the call of a Supervillain, watching from a distance away. To keep herself out of the villains notice, she voted to keep quiet. The man called himself the 'Magnet Master,' and seemed to have quite the muscular body. But surely, that was in no way the person's final skill. His name was Magnet Master at that. So, magnetic powers?

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was not focusing on the cars and they hit him sending him flying, he crashed into a nearby bus stop and sat there dazed, he began to clear his head when he had an idea, he stood up and used his special power "Night Howl!" His speed and agility had now been boosted for a short time, he sped forward, for Bellamy it felt more like the world had slowed down, he leapt slightly and grabbed one of Cobra Venin's daggers he then threw it with all his strength, this would mean it was now moving a lot faster, he repeated this for several others and then punched Magnet Master in the stomach for good measure, he then stepped back as Night Howl ran out. He checked his medallion the had only one glowing tooth he was going to turn back soon, "I've got to go" he said and then used the last of Night Howl to speed away.

Ringtail saw his cane point in the direction of the explosion and decided to follow the pull leading him to see the multiple miraculous users on the street fighting a guy with magnetic powers claiming himself as the Magnet Master. "Well this is gonna be weird." He said before he saw the wolf miraculous user running away "Guess I'll tag in for him. Now let's try wrapping this battle up for them" He said before shooting the hook out of his Cane to wrap around the villian "Let's try not destroying the school system, they tought me quite a lot and look how I turned out!" Ringtail said with a smirk

Last edited by a moderator:
Magnet Master braved himself for the sonic waves, which only slightly pushed him back. “Fools. You can do nothing against me-!” Magnet Master was cut off as a cane grabbed his arm, a cable winding around the supervillain. Magnet Master groaned.
“Ringtail. He and Goldbat are the ones you have to worry about.” Father Cardinal said. “Shake yourself out of the cane, now!”
Magnet Master let out a deep growl as he strained against the cable, pushing it outwards and slowly freeing himself. As he did, he picked up a bus with his magnetic force and hurled it at both Ringtail and Goldbat simultaneously.

Last edited:
Fleurette glanced down at her daggers. What the villain didn't seem to know was that her ultimate attack, her cobra bite, didn't even have to make contact with the skin to work. As long as it hit the villain somewhere, it would work. And since he wasn't paying attention to her right now, and didn't find her to be of much importance, she had the perfect opportunity to strike.

Her hood extended several centimetres, as she drew more daggers from her holster, and her eyes lit up. And then, while the villain was occupied with throwing the bus, she yelled out 'Cobra Bite!" and shot two streams of thick, paralysing venom from the plungers.

Goldbat had turned around when Ringtail showed up, and smiled, however, when she turned to face Magnet Master again, he had freed himself of the cane, and was currently throwing a bus at her, and she couldn't dodge in time. from the impact alone, she was knocked back into a nearby building, when she got, struggling to stand, she found out she had dropped her weapon near Magnet Master, and she cursed under her breath, she muttered
"This is bad. What do I do without my weapon...Oh!" her face lit up, and she focused her energy, and shouted "Dark Sight!"

Due to the usage of the move, the area surrounding Goldbat was put in a dark area only she could see in, although she figured this could be a problem for the other heroes, she had decided it was her best chance to beat Magnet Master, so she flew towards him, not expecting any attacks, and picked up her weapon, and fired at him while flying around him.

Ringtail let go of the cane to get away from the bus in time but when he got up he couldn't see "Well that was an unseen happening." He joked again before trying to re-place himself and try to crawl back to his cane "Guest this situation turned pretty dark."

"Don't let Ringtail retrieve his cane, Magnet Master!" Father Cardinal ordered.
Magnet Master smiled, turning towards Ringtail. The next moment, everything went dark.
"Goldbat must have used her superpower as well. You're at a disadvantage in the dark. Get out of there!" Father Cardinal commanded.
Magnet Master turned his hands downwards, unleashing an opposite magnetic force to push himself into the air... before being smacked back down by the sonic waves. Magnet Master turned towards where the waves were coming from and attempted to grab Goldbat with his magnetic force.

Last edited:
Goldbat smiled as her sound waves stopped Magnet Master from escaping, and said
"Got you no-Urk!" She was cut off when the metal on her outfit and weapon got her pulled towards Magnet Master. "Uh oh!" She said as she was pulled into Magnet Master's reach, this also caused her to drop her weapon. She said "Sorry guys! I may have messed up!" as she glared at Ringtail for making puns.

Ringtail Finally got out of the darkness and got back onto his feet "Well that brings a little light to the situation. Now let's try that again." Logan then shot the cane's hook again randomly into the darkness. "That was actually kinda dumb..." He said realising he could hit anyone in the general direction.

Ringtail was CERTAINLY a rookie. A more experienced hero would have known that that had just given away his position. Magnet Master seized the opportunity, angling his hands and reversing his magnetic charge, sending Goldbat flying back towards Ringtail.
"Greymane! Where's Greymane?!" Father Cardinal growled. "He must have changed back! Find him, and take his Miraculous so we won't have to deal with him later!"
"Yes, Father Cardinal." Magnet Master propelled himself into the air, searching around for any sign of the superhero.

Goldbat, although shocked at the strategy Magnet Master was using, managed to use her soundwave gun to send herself in to the air before she hit Ringtail, and she said
"Ringtail, chase him, just run forward and attack when I tell you!" She kept a close eye on Ringtail and Magnet Master, attempting to push the latter back to the ground with her stronger soundwaves. She hoped her plan would work, otherwise they would have a huge problem.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was hiding nearby, feeding silver some chicken, "come on silver eat quicker, we need to help", Silver responded with "I'm done let's go". "WOLF OUT!" Bellamy shouted as he turned back into Greymane and charged back into the battle. He lunged straight at Magnet Master slashing at his magnet necklace. He would use his ability but then he would use up Silver's energy again so he just stuck with normal attacks.