• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Miraculous: Simply The Best (Miraculous RP Sign-Ups/Discussion)

Well, I was kind of hoping for characters like yours we could RP the receiving-of the Miraculous as well as the first transformation. You'd get it practically right after the Magnet Master fight. That'd put White Tiger on the Future Users list.
And alright, Ringtail is on the active list. That means the rest of the RPers are automatically future users.

I'm done with the opening of the thread. Sorry for the auto Gardevoir, but I had to start the story somehow. It's pretty short, but ideally the RPers should be able to form the scenario around them. I'll probably divide the characters into two classes - the 14 and 15 year olds will be in Grade 10 and the 16 and 17 year olds will be in Grade 12. The Grade 10s should be able to respond to the current scenario, the Grade 12s will have to make their own scene for the time being in a different class. Ideally someone can make a different teacher.

Grade 10
Bellamy Grey
Zenix Larse
Thalia Yeager
Fleurette Courtois
Jean Marquise
Anais Gray
Claire Beaumont
Charlotte Howe

Grade 12
Logan Cooper
Nova
Caia Beatrix
Zack Boer

Here's the list of who's in what classes, for reference. Excalibur Queen, if you want Charlotte to be in the same grade as Anais and Claire, you'll have to age her down slightly.

Last edited:
Name: Anais Gray
Hero Name: Chipmunk
Weapon: Bolas with weights that look like acorns, kept in a pocket inside a large acorn shaped container.
Appearance: Anais has light brown skin, short brown hair, and brown eyes. She wears an emerald green plaid/flannel shirt with a white tank top underneath, blue jeans, and tan fleece ankle boots.
Hero Appearance: The predominant color of the summer costume is yellowish brown-grey, often with a reddish tinge. Three wide, distinct dark blackish-brown stripes run down the back, separated and surrounded by four paler stripes of white. Also, three dark and three pale stripes are on each side of the mask. In the winter, the costume becomes duller and more greyish, and the stripes become less distinct. The ear clips are black, and the underparts a very pale grey. The tail (An extension that starts above her rear) has orange and black fur, with a paler fringe of hair on the underside.
Personality: Friendly, extrovert.
Superpower Name: Acorn Road
Superpower Description: Uses the acorn to create an easy path to the “Akuma”. The path is yellow with large acorn images on it.
Backstory: Anais sees a woman having difficulty crossing the street. She helps her cross, receiving the Miraculous later via finding it in her room.
Kwami Name: Nutti
Kwami Animal: Chipmunk
Kwami Appearance: The predominant color of the summer coat is yellowish brown-grey, often with a reddish tinge. Three wide, distinct dark blackish-brown stripes run down the back, separated and surrounded by four paler stripes of white fur. Also, three dark and three pale stripes are on each side of the face. In the winter, the coat becomes duller and more greyish, and the stripes become less distinct. The ears are black, and the underparts a very pale grey. The tail has orange and black fur, with a paler fringe of hair on the underside.
Kwami Personality: Playful, intelligent, and sensitive.
Miraculous Jewelry: Bracelet similar to the Turtle Miraculous except with a circular charm. In disguise mode the charm is copper in color. When inhabited by Nutti, it turns light brown and gains a chipmunk’s front paw print (which is black in color).

Name: Claire Beaumont
Appearance: Claire has pale skin, short brown hair in the same style as Dipper Pines’s, and brown eyes. She wears a dark blue shirt with white stripes at the ends of her sleeves and at the bottom of her shirt, brown shorts, a red and white hat with a red brim and a red maple leaf on the front, and black sneakers with white soles and tips.
Personality: Intelligent, compassionate, self-conscious and rational, and sometimes, overly judgemental, and a bit silly.
Backstory: Canadian born and raised, she became friends with Anais and Charlotte in 5th grade.

Name: Charlotte “Lottie” Howe
Appearance: Charlotte has light brown skin, gray eyes, and long dark brown hair. She wears a light brown leather jacket over a white short sleeve shirt, jeans, and black and gray sneakers.
Personality: Sweet, friendly, and energetic.
Backstory: Born to a Canadian mother and an American father, Charlotte lived in America until the end of fourth grade. Her family moved to Canada before the start of fifth grade, soon becoming friends with Anais and Claire.
Charlotte has been aged down.

Perfecto.
Y'know, I thought of something. Relative to their classmates, what are your characters' thoughts on the other characters? Friends, enemies, secret crushes? I'd like to create a relationship web of sorts.

Shiny Blue Gardevoir has decided to remove herself fully from this RP, and as such, I will soon be editing my posts to remove all interaction with her character. My recommendation is that you do the same.