• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Miraculous Ladybug RP

Title says it all. This is a Miraculous Ladybug RP, set in Paris, like in the show. You've been chosen to wield a miraculous, stop Hawk Moth, yada yada yada...Anyway, here's the bio sheet you need to fill out:

Name: Fleurette Courtois

Hero Name: Cobra Venin

Appearance (normal): Fleurette is short and pale, with chin-length black hair, and blue eyes. She wears a long-sleeved white fishtail shirt, with jean shorts, and black tights, as well as black steel-toed boots. She carries a black shoulder bag, inside which she's often carrying books about reptiles, and vivarium supplies for her pet python, Kruger

Appearance: Transformed: Fleurette's eyes become dark purple, with black, slit-like irises. She wears a black, iridescent bodysuit, patterned with cobra scales, and a mask of the same design. She wears black, high-heeled boots, and her belt contains a holster for her daggers, and her suit comes with a large, cobra-like hood

Weapon: Syringe-like daggers. These can be used to attack, shoot venom, and purify akumas

Ability: Cobra Bite (Allows her to paralyse an enemy, by shooting venom at them with her daggers)

Kwami:

Name: Najaa

Species: Black-necked Spitting Cobra

Appearance: Najaa has iridescent black scales, and a greyish, striped stomach, to represent the underbelly of a real spitting cobra. She has a wide cobra hood, and eyes with green sclera, and black, slit-like pupils

Miraculous: A belt with a buckle shaped like a cobra's head. When in disguise mode, the cobra's mouth is open, leaving a space for Najaa to hide, and when in miraculous mode, the mouth is closed.

Favourite food: Caneles

Other: Her name comes from the Latin name for her species.

Rules:

1.) No deus ex machinas

2.) No pity-baiting. Making your character get into trouble, either because of an akuma attack, or audden, unexplained illness or injury just so that everyone else will drop what they're doing, and give you attention is NOT ALLOWED. YOU WILL GET KICKED OUT IF I CATCH YOU DOING THIS.

3.) No one is allowed to be related to canon characters in any way. You are not allowed to be Marinette's future daughter, or Adrien's secret missing sister/girlfriend. See the last part of rule two, for what will happen if I catch you doing this.

4.) Aside from this, standard RP rules apply.

-----------------------------------

"Another night, another akuma..."

Fleurette landed gracefully atop the roof of her house, like always, heels clacking against the tiles. As soon as she landed, her superhero outfit disappeared, and she was left stood in her pajamas and slippers. Najaa appeared beside her, sitting on her shoulder.

"Tonight's villain sure was a challenge," Najaa remarked, "You'd think that a mongoose-themed villain would be easy to beat, but no..."

"I don't need reminding," Fleurette said coolly. The villain in question had very nearly gotten her killed, but she'd managed to paralyse him and snatch his akuma at the last second. It was a little ironic, that she'd almost met her match at the hands of a mongoose; cobras and mongooses were natural enemies, in the wild.

"Still, it's nothing we can't handle," Fleurette eventually said, "Mess with the cobra, and you get the venom. It only takes one spitting cobra to strike a man down."

"That may be true," Najaa answered, "But just maybe, you'll have to learn to work in a team, if you really want to beat Hawk Moth, once and for all."

Her mistress raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"Just before he gave me to you, Master Fu was talking about handing out more miraculouses," Najaa replied, "The more heroes we have on the case of Hawk Moth, the better, I suppose. It'll make catching him easier."

Fleurette folded her arms. "I think I can deal with Hawk Moth myself," she said haughtily, "I'm a pretty tough hero. And besides, I haven't got the time to be coaching a load of newbies! Not when the whole of Paris is in danger!"

The kwami sighed, shaking her head. "You might not have a choice."

The cobra-themed hero huffed. "Fine, but they'd better not drag me down. If I really have to fight with other heroes, then I need brains and brawn, not a load of pathetic noobs, who don't know what they're doing," she demanded, "Nothing less will do!"

Name: Aeris Dumont

Hero Name: Roi Lion

Appearance: She is a 5'6" girl with light skin, chestnut eyes and brown wavy hair that goes down to a little past her shoulders. Her outfit usually consists of faded jeans, a black shirt, high ankle gray sneakers and a light gray, zip up hoodie with a faux fur trim, although she doesn't wear the hood. In the pockets of her hoodie she keeps a small bag of cherries.

Appearance Transformed: Her hair curls up and the ends turn a lighter shade. Her suit is mostly pale brown with a more yellowish tone around the center. The suit has some darker colored fur around her wrists and ankles, and a belt around her waist that hangs out from the back with a small patch of fur at the tip like a tail. Her mask and the fluffy ears on the top of her head are pale brown while the gloves and ankle high boots are the same yellowish tone at the center.

Weapon: A golden, retractable trident.

Ability: Hunting Pride: She can create two copies that do as she says for a minute before they poof away, however, if a copy is hit hard enough it may poof before the minute is completed.

Kwami:

Name: Kodda

Species: Lion

Appearance: Kodda has pale brown fur covering his whole tiny body, except for his stomach; which is a rather yellowish tone, as well as a wide mane of a darker shade than the rest. His eyes are amber and he has a pale tail with a darker patch of fur on the end.

Miraculous: A choker neacklace with a lion head pendant. When inhabited by Kodda, the choker of her miraculous turns brown around her neck and the lion head turns golden, the mane getting black lines to divide it into five parts that turn black during the countdown. Otherwise, it looks like a simple black chocker and the lion is silver.

Favorite food: Cherries.

Other: His favorite hiding place is Aeris' pockets, where he can munch on berries as much as he wants.

Aeris sat cross-legged on her bed, she had already put on her pajamas when she caught a glimpse of the small box an old man gave her today. The girl didn't understand much why, but after helping up a chinese man who fell on the sidewalk, he thanked her by giving her a small jewellery box. Now she had decided to see what it was, but the moment she tried on the brown choker with a golden lion head, it turned black, the head becoming silver and a small being appeared right in front of her eyes, making her scream.

"What the heck!? Wha-what is that!?" She crawled back, keeping her wide eyes on the new being that floated lazily in front of her.

"Hello, my name is Kodda. I'm the Kwami of the lion miraculous." The tiny lion being looked at her for a second before sighing. "Pay attention, there are a few things I'll have to explain to you."

After some time, Aeris had gotten the gist of her current situation. A superhero, she was a superhero now. She hugged close her cat, could she do it? Maybe.

"Okay, I get it. I'm a hero, there is this Hawkmoth guy who's the villain and he controls people to do what he wants. I have a transformation phrase and a special power, but that power will leave me with just five minutes left and I'll go back to normal?" She stopped to catch her breath and looked at the Kwami, silently asking if she was right.

"Ding ding, you got it. But don't ya worry too much, there are a few more miraculous users around, you won't be alone in this. Now let's hit the bed, I doubt there will be any akumas at the moment." Kodda floated down and yawned, making himself comfortable on a small pillow next to hers.

How could she sleep just like that after this? A mix of emotions swirled inside of her, but considering she had school in the morning the girl made herself comfortable too, managing to sleep after some minutes. Oh how she wanted to try this whole miraculous thing.

When morning came, Fleurette got up, and got ready for school, like always. Najaa hid in the mouth of her belt, while she made her lunch, and then headed out the door. As always, Fleurette stopped by the bakery on the way to school, to get caneles for Najaa; the kwami was terribly fond of them, so much so, that she practically refused to eat anything else, and the hero needed to have some handy, in case Hawk Moth decided to attack today.

Fleurette strolled into her classroom as the bell went, setting her books and pens on the table, like always.

That morning Aeris had some trouble waking up, finally getting up after her cat kindly decided her face would be a great place to sleep. After she got ready, Kodda explained it was necessary to have something he could eat in case of an attack. Turns out he really liked cherries, just like her, so that was easily solved. After having breakfast and grabbing something simple to have at lunch, she speed walked to school with the Kwami in the pocket of her hoodie, glad that she lived close by.

Aeris walked into the classroom just in time, right behind Fleurette. Looking down, she went close to the back, where her seat was and prepared the things she would need for the class.

It was business as usual, for the beginning of the day. Miss Bustier took the register, before distributing the appropriate worksheets for the first lesson, English. Today's assignment was to write a monologue, and then show it to another member of the class for feedback.

"Now, if everybody would like to pair up with the person behind them," Miss Bustier began, "And we'll get together again at twenty to ten."

Fleurette turned to face Aeris, eyeing her with the stony gaze she did everyone else. Something about her same vaguely...Lion like, but she couldn't put her finger on what it was. The fur trim of her cut was thick and grand, almost like a mane.

"I guess it's you and me today," Fleurette said coolly.

So today they had to write a monologue, for a moment she asked herself if Miss Bustier thought no one would simply look for one online, it didn't seem like a bad plan. Then she said it was in pairs, and it took her another moment to process who she'd be working with. Her gaze wandered towards her new partner, Fleurette always looked cool to her, probably because of the air of confidence she always seemed to have around.

Aeris stiffened for a second under Fleurette's gaze, she almost felt paralyzed. But just as it came, the feeling left at the sound of the girl's voice. The brunette nodded, digging through her pocket in search of a snack.

"Looks like it, good morning." She smiled a little, taking a second cherry from the bag. If she was going to eat, it would only be proper to offer one to the girl. Before dropping the tiny fruit into her mouth, she held one to her classmate with a slightly curious look. "Do you like it?"

"Cherries, you mean? Sure, I guess," Fleurette answered, "They're great in foret noire, or as a rare flavour for caneles."

She took the small fruit with her thumb and forefinger, biting into it delicately. Fleurette's teeth were small and sharp, and almost fang-like, despite her not taking very good care of them; Fleurette loved sweets a little too much, and this had resulted in her having five fillings already.

Her shoulders slumped a little, before she continued speaking. "Apologies. I'm going on about my favourite sweets again," she continued, "I like stopping by the bakery way too much..."

Aeris was surprised, she kind of expected the girl to be more fond of...maybe bitter or sour stuff. She found her liking for sweets almost cute, not to mention the glimpse of her teeth she caught. When Fleurette apologized, she simply smiled and shook her head.

"Hey, it's fine. Don't worry, it's always nice knowing a little more about your classmates." Sure, it was nice; but the moment Miss Bustier looked at them, it reminded her that they should probably do the assignment. "Maybe we should start with the monologue, any idea?"

Fleurette nodded. "Ah, yes, the monologue," she answered, gazing down at the blank page before her. Fleurette didn't read fiction very much, outside of what she had to read for class, despite reading many informational books about reptiles at home, so such things as presentation and characterization in written works were somewhat difficult, for her. Still, it would be unfair to give up, and let Aeris do all of the work for her.

"Might seem a little strange, but I'm thinking that maybe...Do you remember the supervillain who appeared the other night?" she began. Supervillains were a common occurrence in Paris nowadays, and keeping track of them all proved a bit tricky, "The one calling herself, Bejeweller?"

The villain in question had been one of the more memorable villains, in Fleurette's book. While most of the people Hawk Moth preyed on were upset about something petty, like losing on a game show, or not getting something they wanted, Bejeweller had been upset because a girl in her class had stolen her precious necklace, a family heirloom which had passed from daughter to daughter in the family for over fifty years. She was headed to the offender's house, to claim it back, when Fleurette had arrived to stop her.

"Maybe she would make for an interesting monologue," she continued, "I--I mean, Cobra Venin already captured her external struggle, so why not her internal one, too?"

"Seriously? Cobra Venin, again? When the hell are people gonna shut up about her?!"

Fleurette didn't even bother to give the source of the voice time of day. Tae Sakiri claimed to hate Cobra Venin, and all that she stood for, but she never shut up about her. For someone who claimed to hate the superhero, she was absolutely obsessed with her.

Last edited:
Name: Thomas bell

Hero name Mantis Crack

Appearance(normal): Thomas has brown messy hair, copper glasses, white skin, blue jacket, flash shirt, blue jeans, white socks ad blue velcro sneakers.

Appearance(transformed): White goggles, Blue metal mouth covering, Blue jacket, white scarf and blue amour covering the rest of the body with spikes jutting out.

Weapon: 2 red boxing gloves the right one is bigger the left.
Ability: Strike out ( Thomas punches 99 times in 1 second and then strikes out using his right fist with the force to destroy a car.)

Kwami:

Name: Shrimp

Species: Mantis shrimp

Appearance: Blue amour, big white eyes, a lobster tail and normal blue eyes.

Miracules: Blue arm band with a white band in the center. when normal stays normal when activated it grows in size and bluspikes appear.

Favourite food: Prawns

Other: Thomas is basically a huge dork he has no friends and is bullied by everyone Most girls think he's a pervert and the boys think he is a creep.

Thomas walked into class "sorry Im late" Thomas apologised. "Go right your monouloge Thomas looked around for a partner but no one met his glance. Thomas looked at the the box an old man had given him it. "It could be a bomb" Thomas thought Thomas looked at two girls working on there monolugs Thomas opened the box and a small blue figure popped out, introduce itself "my names shrimp I can basically give you superpowers he explained and went into the pearl on his armband. "What the hell is going on" Thomas thought.

When someone arrived late to class, Tae seemed to shut up, momentarily, and get back to her work, mumbling angrily to herself. Tae adored superheroes, and everybody knew it; she was forever doodling herself as a superhero from various franchises at the back of class, and at first, she'd been ecstatic, when she found out that there was someone who gave out miraculous jewellery in Paris; finally, she would get to be a real superhero, like she'd always dreamed of, after all, there was no more willing, and eligible candidate for the job than her. But, much to her disappointment, the job had instead been given to an unknown teenage girl, also known as Cobra Venin, and not her. Tae had wanted to be a superhero for her entire life, and the privilege had been robbed from her by Cobra Venin...

Fleurette, meanwhile, was distracted once again, when someone arrived late, with a kwami out in the open. So this was one of the new heroes to have been chosen by Master Fu...And he was a bloody incompetent one too, to have his kwami out in the open.

Thankfully, the kwami disappeared before there was time for anyone to make a fuss over it, save for Fleurette. She passed a post-it note down through the mouth of her belt, to Najaa, reading, "Are you sure Master Fu Was right about this one? He just had his kwami out in the open!"

She soon got a reply. "Master Fu's word is always final, I'm afraid."

When class ended, Fleurette headed to the bakery, as normal, to pick up more caneles. She had to keep an ample supply of them on hand for Najaa's sake, but she loved eating them herself, as well.

She went to get in line, wanting a chocolate canelé, and not long after she'd joined, a small girl and her mother joined the que behind her. The girl's mother promised that she was allowed to get something, as a reward for getting a good grade on her test.

Fleurette soon got her pastry, biting through the crunchy shell as she sat down with a coffee, and the girl and her mother reached the front. An employee came out of the doors to the kitchen, along with the head chef, who didn't seem at all happy.

"I don't care if your concertos sold well! If you want to put a new recipe on the menu, you have to run it by me first!"

"B-but sir, I just thought it would..."

"I don't want to hear your excuses! Pull that stunt again, and you're fired!"

The employee swallowed. "Y-yes, ma'am," they sighed as they walked back into the kitchen.

Fleurette glanced down at Najaa. "That didn't look good," she remarked, "Looks like we might have an akuma to deal with."

Name: Ariel Bouviérré

Hero Name: Cygne Blanc

Appearence (normal): a slender girl who's about 5"7 who has fair porceline like skin, long pale blonde hair that's styled into an high ponytail, wears a white long sleeved off shoulder shirt that's tucked into her navy blue skirt, she has alluring green eyes, she has on white leather boots. She always carries a white leather tote bag.

Appearence (hero): she has on a white body suit with an opened skirt that drapes down and is connected to the back of her waist to make it look like a tail, she has on pale pink ribbon heels where the ribbons reach all the way to her knee,she has a white masquerade swan inspired mask with pink rhinestones adorned on it.

Weapon: a white whip with a golden handle

Ability: Dance of Swans (by doing a dance Cygne Blanc can control the acumatized victims body for half a minute)

Kwami;

Name: Ninanii

Species: White Swan

Appearence: an all white body, her feather on her forehead slightly curls to make it look like hair, has big pink eyes, and has a long white tail

Miraculous: a golden bracelet with a white gold swan feather that hangs from the middle

Favorite Food: Mille-feuille

Other: Ariel is talented in ballet
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Ariel finally finished her ballet recital and was waiting outside the building for her chauffeur. While she was waiting the girl saw that an old man was struggling to pick up a box so like any considerate person she went up to the man and picked the small box up for him. "Here you go sir" Ariel said as she handed the box over but instead of taking it thean patted the small box before placing Ariel's other hand on top of it, "Ah, young girl consider this as a thank you gift for helping me" the man said before walking of, Ariel uttered a quite thank you even though the man had already left.
Before the girl could open her box the chauffeur she was waiting for pulled up on the curb and the ballet dancer entered the car, curious to what was inside the mysterious box in her hand.

Once she got home Ariel went inside the elevator that took her to her penthouse. Once inside her family's penthouse the girl saw her mom was yet again busy talking to clients on the terrace and her dad was once again in his office reading and signing documents, knowing she wouldn't be bothered Ariel ran upstairs and into her room before locking the door shut and sitting down on her bed.

The blonde girl comfortably sat down on her bed and opened the box and to her suprise a white pixie looking creature came out. "Hello Ariel I am Ninanii your Kwami" the white thing stated but before she could ask or even say anything the pixie like creature continued to further more explain about how she was going to become a new superhero. "Wow can I really do that?" Ariel asked, as a response Ninanii noded her head and started to instruct Ariel and putting the golden bracelet on the girls right wrist. "Now Ariel I'll always be here to help you but you must keep your identity and your superhero life a secret" Ninanii instructed and to which Ariel gave an excited nod.

Last edited:
(We're not in class right now, school's over)

The employee came out of the kitchen again, half an hour later, just as Fleurette and Najaa were getting ready to leave. He was in tears, despite another employee's attempt to comfort him.

"The boss said she wanted to do something different," he said miserably, "All I did was put white ganache on top of the concertos...I thought the customers would like it. I thought she would like it, and then she'd be impressed with me, and then...And then..."

He temporarily regained composure, storming out of the shop. "It doesn't matter. Not anymore..."

Fleurette shared a glance with her kwami. "Make that definitely. We should go."

Najaa nodded. "Just say the word."

Fleurette left the shop quietly, just as she saw a familiar black butterfly fly into the employee's whisk. It didn't take hrr long to find a place to hide.

"Najaa, Strike Out!"

(I edited my last post)

Ariel stood on the balcony that connected to her room with Ninanii who was sitting on the railing "isn't Paris beautiful Ninanii" Ariel asked "I haven't really seen Paris sense I've been kept in that box for who know how long" the white Kwami replied, in utter shock Ariel gasped before happily saying "Well let's go explore Paris then". Before Ninanii could get a say in it Ariel was already holding the Kwami in her hand before carefully placing the white creature in her tote purse and running out of her room and into the elevator that the duo took to the lobby.

As they exited the building, Ariel showed Ninanii everything there was to love about Paris especially the pastries. "Doesn't it taste good Ninanii" Ariel asked her Kwami who was eating pastries in her large purse "please Ariel call me Nanii for short and this pastry is just delicous" the swan Kwami replied, "well that's called a Mille-feuille and if I call you Nanii you must call me Ari" the blonde ballet dancer stated and to which Nanii noded her head with a smile.

Fleurette transformed in a flash, heading back to the bakery, as soon as she was Cobra Venin. Having donned her costume, Fleurette had become the darling of Paris, the one who always saved the day, when there was an akuma on the loose.

She soon found the employee she'd had her eyes on, and, as she'd predicted, he'd fallen victim to an akuma. He held a whisk radiating a purple aura, and a bowl, which he was using to conjure up deadly bakes. He created a canele, and used it to flatten a nearby car, before throwing a ribbon of creme patissiere at a passerby.

"This won't be hard, as long as I stay hidden."

Ariel saw a car get flatten by pastry which was a bit odd sense the last time she checked pastries were for enjoying not for ruining somebody else's property. "See that Ari that's what an akuma victim looks like" Ninanii stated as she peeked out of the females purse, recalling what Ninanii had told her inside her bedroom Ariels eyes widened in shock "Nanii what do we do, I don't know how to be a super hero" Ariel panicked. The white Kwami sneakily got out of the bag before pulling on Ariel's shirt indicating for the girl to follow her, Ariel complied and followed Ninanii to a nearby alley, "alright do what I told you to if you want to transform" Ninanii whispered. The ballet dancer noded her head before putting her right hand up and saying "Ninanii performance time"

Fleurette decided to tail the villain from above, as he sped off down the street, xhasing after his boss. For her, it looked like he was planning to use a concerto, though itbwas currently unknown what the effects of the chocolate ganache would be. She needed a good distance, for her to throw her dagger without him having time to dodge.

She had to find a way to distract him lomg enough to get to him, however...So she jumped down to rescue his boss, and then leapt into a corner. It was perfect. When he tried to catch her, he walled himself in with a donut.

After her transformation was done Ariel......Cygne Blanc jumped up on to the roof where she could get a better view of the enemy and the area. "Okay how do I do this...well maybe I don't have to do this sense Fleurette Courtois would take care of this herself" Cygne Blanc mumbled to herself but as a precaution the hero held her whip in hand....well more like just the golden handle of her whip sense for the whip to come out she had to press a button but that didn't seem necessary at the moment. "Oh dear what can I do" the female wondered

Last edited:
Name: Kaitlyn Opeyemi

Hero Name: Caracal Wawindaji

Appearance (normal): Kaitlyn has light brown skin (Her father is from Africa and her mother is from the U.S.A.), long dark brown hair, and brown eyes. She wears a light pink long sleeve shirt with a collar tucked into a light blue skirt. It is paired with these boots:
OZ7f8UnvKG9svcTH0Qj6iRG7zEBp2iRZAmdZG4nYKg5AkdC7sCegdjB85IzvRXfWN8MHYOCpgn7KsKjFM7odAl6umdfweVRpZnFHeNV-7_4PzHFlA8ov5AY1evDAfjtKkhOBAKnV

Appearance: Transformed: She wears a bodysuit that is majorly tawny brown with a white belly. A fake tail, which resembles a caracal’s, starts above her rear. Fake caracal ears are in her hair. Her mask is tawny brown and includes the markings above the eyes. She has black caracal paw prints on her soles, and her weapon is located in a holster on her right hip.

Weapon: Rungu

Ability: Quick Pace : Caracal Wawindaji gains super speed for 3 minutes.

Kwami:

Name: Hoppa

Species: Caracal

Appearance: Simply put, she looks like a kwami version of a Caracal. The majority of her fur is a tawny brown.

Miraculous: It is a tawny brown circular pin with a black Caracal’s paw print when she inhabits it. In its disguise mode it is the same shape, but baby blue.

Favourite food: Puppy Chow/Muddy Buddies

Other: Hoppa’s name is Leap in Swedish.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Not long after Kaitlyn arrived in her bedroom she noticed a small, strangely shaped box. She thought back to the elderly man she had helped. Did this have something to do with him? Curious, she opened the box. She caught a glimpse of a tawny brown pin with a caracal's paw print on it before there was a sudden flash of tawny brown light. Once the light faded, a small, strange, caracal-like creature floated in front of her. She was about to scream when the creature suddenly covered her mouth. "That won't be necessary." the creature said in a feminine voice. "Who are you? What are you?" Kaitlyn asked. "My name is Hoppa." the creature replied. "And I am a kwami. Kwamis like myself use a Miraculous, such as the pin you were given, to give powers to the Miraculous's holder." "Go on." Kaitlyn said, interested.

"The hero Caracal Wawindaji is the mantle taken by my chosens. My Miraculous is associated with protectiveness, having been around since the idea first existed. Your power is Quick Pace. With it you gain three minutes of super speed. But be warned, once the three minutes are up a five minute timer starts. And once the last paw pad is out, you detransform." Kaitlyn nodded. Hoppa continued. "To transform say 'Hoppa, Leap Up!' if you which to detransform say 'Hoppa, Leap Down!' And speaking of transforming, now would be a good time, since I sense an Akuma." Kaitlyn didn't know what an Akuma was, but she could tell from the kwami's voice that it wasn't a good thing. She put on the pin.

Hoppa, Leap Up!" Kaitlyn cried out. She transformed in a flurry of tawny brown flashes of light. Once the light had faded, Kaitlyn looked in the mirror. She now wore a tawny brown bodysuit with a white belly. She had fake caracal ears in her hair, and a mask that was tawny brown and included the markings above the eyes. Upon looking herself over further, she discovered a rungu on her right hip and a fake caracal tail that stated above her rear. She opened a window and leaped out of it. She managed to catch the edge of a building across the street and pull herself up onto the roof. Once she got there, she stopped to catch her breath. Once she recovered, she headed towards the commotion.