• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Miraculous Ladybug: New heroes of Paris!

So, I know that the...owner? boss? of the post is gone at the moment, but if you don't mind I'll just...leave this here, and go sit and wait. If you have any suggestions or think I should change something please tell me!

Name: Aeris Dumont

Appearance: She is a 5'6" girl with light skin, chestnut eyes and brown wavy hair that goes down to a little past her shoulders. Her outfit usually consists of faded jeans, a black shirt, high ankle gray sneakers and a light gray, zip up hoodie with a faux fur trim, although she doesn't wear the hood. Her miraculous is a black necklace choker with a silver lion head.

Personality: Aeris is a quiet girl, the type that you might just forget that's in the classroom, since she likes to sit at the back where not many notice her. Being the pretty little wallflower she is, she also tends to observe the class to see how they are when she is bored. Contrary to what she may seem at first, Aeris is a nice and kind girl who actually likes to lend a hand and has a soft spot for animals, she owns an american short hair cat named Regulus.

Kwami Info:

Name: Kodda

Animal: Lion

Personality: When awake, he is pretty mischievous and a tease. However, he is one to sleep quite a lot, usually on Aeris' hood and pocket where she keeps a small bag of cherries in case he needs to recover energy or simply wants a snack. Kodda has a tendency to try to make Aeris somewhat rebel to her strict parents, which is something he manages to do at times.

Superhero Name: Roi Lion

Appearance: Her hair curls up and the ends turn a lighter shade. Her suit is mostly pale brown with a more yellowish tone around the center. The suit has some darker colored fur around her wrists and ankles, and a belt around her waist that hangs out from the back with a small patch of fur at the tip like a tail. Her mask and the fluffy ears on the top of her head are pale brown while the gloves and ankle high boots are the same yellowish tone at the center. The choker of her miraculous turns into another ring of darker brown fur around her neck, while the lion head turns golen and the mane gets black lines to divide it into five parts that turn black during the countdown.

Personality: Aeris is like a new person once she transforms. She turns into a cheerful, confident, friendly and affectionate girl who might just jump to hug others when they win. She's also slightly teasing and may even flirt a little if she finds the opportunity.

Weapon: A golden, retractable trident.

Special Ability/Power: Hunting Pride: She can create two copies that do as she says for a minute before they poof away, however, if a copy is hit hard enough it may poof before the minute is completed.