• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Miniature Pokemon Adventures

Ben was waiting for this moment. "See what he said. He wants to hunt me down. Just like what I said he wanted to do before the lightning strike hit." Ben said. "Also my Dragon friend. I do not think you want to drag attention to use when we are this small. I can see the headlines now! Tiny Pokemon discovered! Used for experiments! So if you don't shut up we all will most likley be dead.

"You know what? Fine. If you're gonna keep lying like this, I won't even try to ease up the situation." Akrohn padded past the two, saying to the Dragonite as he walked past, "Do what you want." He turned to face them both one last time. "But just saying, we all have to revert back to our normal size. Think about it while you guys are skirmishing over there."

"i need to figure out how to make myself my regular size" Sarah thought. She looked at her Sceptilite. She saw certain pokemon. "A Dragonite, and a Larion. I must find them." After she looked up from the Sceptilite, she dashed off. Soon enough, she began glowing. "Im evolving!!!" she shouted. and then it happened. She turned into Grovyle. "Yes! Speeeeed Boooooost!" she shouted.

"JUST SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!!" Luke got so frustrated at this baby fight he punched the joltik and the dragonite right on their nose. "The joltik was lying he's a prankster and now that he is smaller he took advantage of it."

"Im going to go find a way to get big by myself!" Ben announced. "And I will stop anyone in my way!" after taking one step he saw a Grovyle. "You are in my way. " He then shocked her. The Joltik went on walking away.

Sarah was getting upset, but managed not to yell. "I was going to move, but fine. and i wasn't going to attack you either. I just want be my regular size.". Sarah climbed up a tree, and followed the Joltik to see where he was going.

Ben was very annoyed. "Stop following me you grass type." Ben said. "Or else I will have to attack you again. I will have you know that I made a Dragonite faint from just one attack. I could do the same to you. So now stop following me." Ben walked faster to get away from Sarah.

"Okay. but i just wanted to know where your going." Sarah said. She thought "He's not going to tell me, so i just dash ahead and get there before he does". So Sarah dashed ahead. Once she got there, she just waited for a while.

Kogoro's anger started to breach past his normal limit, as he roared off to the Joltic and pounded the ground again! He was too focused on the Joltic that already walked away, as he shouted while the anger remained in his body, "THAT'S RIGHT, YOU BETTER SCRAM LIKE THE LITTLE BUG YOU ARE! I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE AGAIN, EVER!"

He looked over at the Lucario who punched him right at the nose, as he glared at him and said while his energy rapidly dissipated, "Come on now, if you're here to try to hurt me like that little stupid bug, I'll have you know that you have something coming..." He growled angrily at the Lucario, as he pounded the ground once more.

"SCREAM ALL YOU WANT! I STILL BEAT YOU IN A FIGHT!" Ben yelled back. "I WILL STILL BEAT YOU IN A FIGHT IF WE HAD ONE RIGHT NOW YOU DRAGON!" Ben walked away. He chuckled at the thought of getting to normal size before Kogoro, and what types of schemes he can make to prevent him from becoming normal sized before himself.

Joltik kept on walking and walking waiting until he could at least find something to give a clue. He then ran into Sarash. "I warned you about following me!" Ben said angrily. He then prepared a Thunderbolt.

"I didnt follow you, really. You followed me. Dont try and attack, because i will easily dodge it. I wanted to help you get to your regular size.
And, if you want to stop that dragon, i'll help with that, too". Sarah exclaimed. Sarah stared at her Sceptilite. She whispered, "i know you want to help, but im confused. i cant understand you".

"Look." Ben said. "A flying type vs. a grass type is a bad match up for the grass type. Same with Bug and Grass. My thunderbolt cannot miss, it is as fast as lightning. Even if I do miss I still with beat you with a different move." Ben then walked passed her.

"look. two pokemon are better then one. And if you decline my help i'll be trying to stop you from being regular size just like that dragon. If you accept, i'll help in ANY, and i say ANY, way i can. And trust me, i hate that dragon." Sarah looked at her Sceptilite again. "what are you trying to say?".

"Look just shut up and stop actin like a little baby. He shocked you ok so what your a dragon and that's gonna bother you?" Luke didn't care about fighting but if he had to he would. "I'm not here to fight just here to settle the fights."