• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Minecraft RP: New Heroes - Discussion Thread

Yeah. And Umbreon, wait until the next roundabout to post.

NEXT FEW POSTS
Twi posts
lordy posts
I post
Espe posts
Twi posts
lordy posts
Umbre posts
I post
Espe posts
Twi posts
lordy posts
Umbre posts
So on and so forth. Follow the order.

Is it too late to join? I've asked in the idea discussion.
Dwalin.png

Name: 8bit_Elephant
Equipment: Bow and Arrows, Iron Sword, Diamond Pickaxe and a pet pig named George (Yes I consider pets as part of my equipment)
Personality: Usually very friendly, unless someone messes with and/or steals his stuff!
Pet's Personality (Why not?:p): Very loyal to his friends. Gets annoyed easily.

Hope I'm not too late! :arr:

So we eventually all need to meet up. I have a bit of story planned.

CN invites whoever's with him at the time to his castle, and they leave New Block City.

CN's group gets attacked by a huge monster hoard on the way to the castle. Whoever is not in CN's group will then meet up with the team and more story happens.

I've got an idea for Herobrine. I think he should be able to temporarily take over someone's mind. Maybe it can happen to one of us during the story! I dunno, I thought it would be fun! :)

Name: SMBlaze
Equips: 'Falchion' (Combined with some glowstone dust to make it Glow, and reinforced to be very durable) Custom axe (Obsidian mentioned below, with some netherrack he used to give it a strong inner-flame.It's also a Multi-purpose tool. He dual-wields it with the blade, throwing it and using in a variety of ways.) He made himself a helmet by combining Obsidian shards (You don't want to know how long it took for him to get them) and an obsidian block, heated at super-high temperatures so he could mold them. Everything else he scavenged from others he'd slain, wearing leather pants, a Chain chestpiece and leather boots.
Personality: SMBlaze is an Anti-social (Not a griefer, just hard to talk to and all that jazz.) He innovates a lot, coming up with ways to use obsidian and nether materials in new ways. He is slightly violent, and has no experience in teamwork. He makes up for it in dedication, and once he devotes himself to a job, he will not stop until it's over.

Last edited: