• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Minecraft RP: New Heroes - Discussion Thread

So you guys know the drill. Here you post your character and information. Here's the ideal character sheet;

Name: CreeperNinja360
Equipment: Custom Sword (Gold-Diamond combination), TNT, Flint & Steel, Shield (Remember, 1.9 snapshots), Fishing Rod (can be used as Grappling Hook), Iron Sword (for two-handed combat, once again 1.9)
Personality: Rough but joking, CN is loyal to his friends, is a powerful warrior and has a heart of gold.
Pictures:
2015-12-30_15.03.24.png 2015-12-30_15.03.42.png 2015-12-30_15.04.06.png 2015-12-30_15.04.23.png 2015-12-30_15.04.37.png

So now it's your turn to describe your character and all that good stuff.

YOUR PLAYERS ARE:
@Eeveechu151 - CreeperNinja360
@EspeonTheBest - Pipfrost
@Twilight Nova - WolfieTheWolfGirl
@lord of pain - Dravak
@SismicFlareCharmander - SismicMasterBlade
@_Umbreon_ - Rye_Under_The_Moon

THE RP: www.pokecharms.com/threads/minecraft-rp-new-heroes.12682/

Last edited:
Name: Pipfrost
Equipment: Iron Boots, Many flowers XD, buckets of water (she's a parkourist) an infinity and fire 1 bow with one arrow.
Personality: She's pretty sarcastic. She loves to be in the spotlight and only really plays to build and take care of all the animals. Pip has many horses and saddles that she convinced her bother to go get for her.
Picture: (I did not make the skin)
image.png

Ummmmm may I take YouTubers?

Name: WolfieTheWolfGirl
Equipment: her faithful dogs Jordan and Angie, iron sword
Personality: loving, kind, intelligent, humorous, and loves to make friends.
Pictures: image.jpg

Just researched entity303. That Creepypasta is complete BS. UNUSABLE. Thank you for warning me, lord of pain, But I made the others unusable because they're legends.

Waiting on you, Espe. It's your turn to post. Then lord of pain, then me, then you, then Twi, then lord of pain. Oh, and in case you don't know, CN and Pip are in a minigame. They're on the Blue team.

Name:EnderWarrior
Equipment: A enchanted iron sword(with Fire aspect 3 and Sharpness 5), a shield with a Endermen on it, a enchanted diamond helmet(with fire protection 5)my dog(only in minecraft)named Dash
Personalty: Brave,loyal, and always ready for a battle

Hey guys:D I am making a Pokemon RP.
Just name the Pokemon you want,your Pokemons personality and your favorite activity(for the RP not in real life).NOTE: no legendarys
Pokemon:Dewott
Personality:brave and loyal
Favorite activity:battling other Pokemon and sledding

...what the frig are you doing randomly posting stuff on an RP thread you were never invited to and never asked to join? DragonFlameDave, please clear out. If you're going to do this stuff, do it somewhere where it won't bother those of us who are using this thread for PRACTICAL means that are for the RP, and aren't just shamelessly advertising. You took up about 20% of this page with your useless posts.

Can I join?

UserName: Rye_Under_The_Moon

Nick: Rye

Equipment: Iron Axe, Unbreaking 1 Sharpness 1.

Armor: Iron Boots, Feather falling

Personality: Rye often has a tendency of falling of of stuff. He is a decent marksman, but prefers an Axe or a Blade. Rye is Also skilled at making potions. His horse, Umbra fairly small, and is pitch black.

Pic:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 25
...I swear, people. WE HAVE A POSTING ORDER.

I post
Espeon posts
Twi posts
lord of pain posts
And now Umbreon posts.

Umbreon, you posted out of turn. Now wait until your next turn to post again.

But I mean like knives are viable because Mojang has already confirmed them for the next updates. I mean like can you pick up a sword and impale a mob with it and then throw it at another one?

Twi and lord of pain aren't playing the minigame right now. If someone won't be able to post for a bit, then they'll say something. Right now I'm waiting for Espe to post so that I can respond to your attack.