• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Minecraft-Mod-RP

So this is the second time uploading this one thread. Its a story based off Minecraft but with mods! With some limitations the mods I thought of adding to this rp so far is the Galacticcraft mod, mutant creatures, guns mod, more food, more chests, magics mod, Dragons mod, more creatures mod, and Minecraft comes to life as well as some rp elements. So i'll be making events also for everyone to react to. If your interested feel free to join, be warned though this is mostly a tv 14+ soooo cussing can occur.

Sounds cool. Anything to note before starting? Like, does joining count as spawn? And as for the joining, what should we put into the ref sheets (If there is one and we aren't all just little Stevies running around)

And also, even if this is minecraft, would you describe the players as seeing the world as block like, or would everything be more 'realistic' per say. (Mechanics don't change but no one is made of 'blocks', although you would still say things like "built a 3 block tall wall" and "crafted 16 wooden planks")

Actually thats what I wanted to added, we get to see minecraft as more real, kinda like how the minecraft animations are. Also in your ref put the following
Name:
Preference (Such as sword fighting, bow, miner)
Ref pic-(optional)
or ref description.
One more thing, as for spawning every person will not know what spawning is, we will assume we only got one life. if its true or not i'll decide later.

I'll put up a character bio soon, but maybe also some links to the mods so we can read up the wiki? Some are easy to find, like MCA and MoCreatures, but with mods like guns and dragons, which ones? There's a lot of variations out there xD))

I'm going to go ahead and post this

Name: FridayKnight
Preference: Bow and Tipped Arrows (preferably poison tipped)
Ref pic:
upload_2017-1-23_17-38-32.png

(I'm guessing this will begin soon)

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-23_17-36-35.png
    upload_2017-1-23_17-36-35.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 49
First of all Dark, Niiiiiiice. Like your dragon. And yes it will be starting soon, by the way one of the elements in the story will revolve around the idea of lords and kings so. Would you like to be a knight to a lord or king? Your name suggests you could be. but still your choice. Also as to when it starts I have about 3 members so far. I want to build up a taaaaad bit more before I purely start it. Any questions?

Actually the dragon wasn't drawn by me, my friend drew it up and told me I could use it. Also I have no questions and yes I will be a knight (the name is the best pun I could think of).

Alright, but uhm one more thing just incase, I need to ask that you are above the age of 13 correct? I'm saying this because cussing and sometimes violence may occur, its sorta a thing with me so that people don't get in trouble. I've had that happen before.

Alrighty! Any mod suggestions? I'm open to any, and will be taking character development into the account of the story. This goes down as sort of a dungeons dragons role. I set up events, you all react to them. I might make a character of my own~! I'll explain more as questions are asked!

Ahh, Minecraft. Man, it's been a while. Anyway, I think Buildcraft and Railcraft would work quite well, as would Gulliver. Oh, and you might want to transfer this to the General RP discussion forum

That be good news! I'll go ahead and post:

Name: BillyBean (Goes by Bill and Billy)
Preference: Sword fighting
Ref pic-(optional)
or ref description:
Female, long and lanky with decent muscle. Dark brown curly/wavy hair which is long, dark brown eyes, tan ash skin, and a few scars. Wears a dark grey shirt with sleeves ending at elbow, red flannel on top, dark wash damaged jeans, and dark brown leather boots with lots of laces up the front that end a few inches below the knee. Does wear a dark grey beanie.

Tell me how and I shall. Seriously I don't know if its not working or if its just buggy. But i honestly have no idea what i'm doing here lets be honest. so tell me how please. for the luv of my mudkips.

Name: Monrigi_Lord_123
Preference (Such as sword fighting, bow, miner): Sword-Fighting
Ref pic-(optional): Red Ninja Outfit, Black And Blue Face Mask, The Blue Making A Skull Shape, Has Bow Symbols On the Sides of his Arm, Two Diamond Swords Clashing in The Middle front Of His Shirt, Dark Blue Eyes, Black Gloves, Sheath on his back That Has 劍主, Which Means Sword-Master in Chinese.
BTW His Is A Knight Mixed With A Rouge, Also I Suggest The Furniture, Camping, Archimedes Ships, and Medieval Weapons Mods.

Thank you Teapot! Now then, for the love of all mudkips we can get started in progress! first before its release. ANY MOD OR PLOT IDEAS. Any idea's and mods will be taken into account so suggestions are always welcome.

We should have a list of achievements or a checklist of things to do, with time limits and consequences: like build a house within three nights

And also, I would really think it would be an interesting twist to use Random.org to determine biome spawning, chance of encountering a mob and other events

Also, we should compile a list of links to the info/wiki of all mods present in the Rp,

And maybe say everyone spawns with a giant book of every crafting recipe like from more items mods, not using the more items half of it, but I don't think you'd be able to luckily guess how to successfully craft anything, even through random chance

Actually I planned to do that, but good suggestion. The only problem is that I don't think I should type them ALL out otherwise it would be kinda long and too long to read and remember. So if I see something like that i usually call it out. don't worry rewards are given.

Okay guys! Its pretty much here! Now I need you all to name your positions and places! I need some lords aka rulers over here! (keep in mind there can only be 3 lords) So speak up if you in on the position! How you rule will affect how others see you so keep that in mind! Also choose a biome for your kingdom. I'd like to variation if you canz!

I'd like to see what would happen being a lord in the desert biome, but will we have to build our kingdoms from the ground up? (would prefer it that way to be honest)

Yes, Just to make sure no one is OP in short i'm going to make them start out as a small village and then they can build and build from there. Depending on how you treat people is how fast you can build either if its fear or joy its up to you. There will be benefits and risks to how you rule so keep this in mind!

Sweet, totally want to *attempt* to find a Desert temple and turn it into a fortress. I seem to have an in game nack for finding them, usually a sprint away, twice I could see it, once inside.

I got idea! A dessert temple is basicly just a wall to me, why not base your gate walls off of it? You can use it as reference so people know what the gates can look like. Heck I'll often take pictures of my worlds gates just so people understands my kingdom. either way, I want to start you off at a simple dessert village so you or no one else has an edge in the start. But one more thing, I'm only allowing 3 so you can have people to rule, and guards to help guard the people. Your choice to make peace or war with other villages to. But just so you know I will be adding in more enemies you'll need to guard against. kay?

Completely understand, I'm just have a world I adore which involved me renovating a Desert temple, then I booby trapped it, then one thing led to the next and it became a self sustaining fortress, but I totally know I'll start off in a tiny little village (or in the middle of no where)

I'll be sure to put you by a water source and at the least some tree's so you can probably get some wood, the biomes O plenty mod I add will be to your favor for that. also #Cactusdefense

Hmm, looking through Biomes o Plenty, gotta say I freaking love Mystic Grove, Ominous Woods, Orchard, and Seasonal Forest, and Redwood Forest is cool simply cuz I have one of those near me-ish. Holy crap that mod alone is plain amazing. (Now my perfect mod world would have my base placed in Temperate Rainforest because of that fantasy forest feel I got from a screenshot, surrounded by the other biomes, but Desert is my favorite from the original biomes.)