• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Minecraft Misadventures

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/minecraft-misadventures-discussion.17973/#post-533000

G.K. leaped over the small hill. He drew his bow, which was the weapon he was most skilled with. He aimed an arrow at the zombie closest to him, and let it fly. It hit it in the arm, knocking it back. He kept running, shooting back. He shot down one, which he was extremely happy about. He aimed for the second, but paused.

He was out of arrows.

Halt was running through the forest, and across fields. He struck down one zombie, and used his sword to block an arrow. After a while, he came across an area with a person holding a bow. But he wasn't drawing an arrow to shoot, when he realized, the person had no arrrows. Halt took a stone sword from his inventory, and threw it over to.the person. Drawing his own diamond and iron sword, diamond in right, he charged at the monster, reducing him to rotten flesh in seconds.

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. noticed the sword at his feet. He looked ahead. Then back at the sword. Something in his inventory grew heavy. He reached for it, his hands closing around a hilt, made of wood and diamonds. He gulped. He picked up the stone one. He charged one of them, his face full of fear. He closed his eyes, and amazingly,
The sword went into the monster's gut. He yanked it out, and the zombie died. He turned to the next ones, and felt a burst of energy. He ran at it, but it dodged at the last second, and he tripped. He swung his sword, and it hit the zombie closest to him. Bad news? The sword broke. G.K. gulped. His lucky streak was over. Unless...

His hand closed around the handle again. He contemplated whether or not to use it. The zombies made the decision for him. He swiped his diamond sword, the blade gleaming in the sunlight. He stood, hefting his blade in a mix of fear and bravery. How he had killed that many mobs, he had no idea. But he knew one thing;

He had to kill more.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Ziru was jumping from tree to tree, while holding his trusty bow. He encountered two people fighting. He bombarded the mobs with arrows til most of them, died. He jumped I front of the two people, and ran into the horde of zombies, but paused, and quickl shot more arrows at them, one by one died. There seemed to be a few left. Ziru looked at the two people, and quickly ran away, not wanting any trouble with people. Some zombies gathered in front of them, "Those green freaks seriously won't stop spawning..." He muttered as he kept running.

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. wasn't paying attention. He readied a stance, slashing with his eyes closed at the group in front of him. He could feel and hear his sword passing through flesh, and when he opened his eyes, the ground was littered with rotten flesh and experience, which he happily gathered. He turned to the immense group, then remembered something he had been saving. Two Splash Potions of Healing. He tossed them, taking out a majority of the horde. He found new confidence, and charged the monsters with his sword.

CreeperNinja360, known to his friends as CN, was on a mission - expanding the territory under his watch. A few blank maps in hand, he was scouring the area. He was travelling as he always liked to - jumping across tree tops.
Suddenly, he heard something behind him. Scuttling.
Turning around, CN saw a spider jumping towards him. Grabbing his diamond sword from his belt, he stabbed it straight through the head, killing it. He then heard more scuttling. Looking down, he saw several spiders coming after him.
I can move faster than they can. CN thought rationally, and began to flee. The spiders tried to chase him and cut him off in places, but whenever one blocked his path he slashed it right in half.
However, while fending off a spider, he wasn't watching where he was going. And he missed the next tree.
CN landed hard on the ground, cringing back to his feet. He swung his sword just in time to kill a spider jumping down onto him. He then saw several spiders scuttling out of the woods, presumably coming for his head.
So he made a decision, and pulled out some TNT and Flint & Steel. He placed down three blocks of TNT, set them all ablaze, and kicked them towards the spiders. He jumped away just as the bombs exploded, knocking him out of the forest with a large blast.
Injured, CN got to his feet. Popping a Potion of Healing, he swigged it down. Glad I took this with me. he thought. Looking ahead, he then saw a large group of travelers - all under attack from a horde of monsters.
...maybe I should help them. CN thought, picking up his sword that had landed a few blocks away.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
As Ziru was running from tree to tree, he saw a guy that caught his eye. He seemed to have good combat ability, and he seemed like he was well armed. He jumpeddown from the tree, and looked at CN. He waved, "Uh, hi. I kinda just...fel from that tree, but you look well armed. Maybe, you could use some help with red stone? I'm an expert." He said calmly, "Also, I've got things that'll keep mobs OUT of wherever you live." He smirked.

Halt saw the potions get thrown, and hit the mobs. He shifted his grip on his diamond sword, and held it in a backhand position. He charged at the monsters, and started to do a tornado attack, killing monsters very fast. He saw a few creepers come from the woods, and headed right to them. "Not scared of Creeps?" He called over, knowing some's fear of those monsters. Halt unslung an enchanted bow. It had infinity on it. Halt had found an enchanted book while raiding a different person, and made an enchanted bow. He drew back the bow, as an arrow formed on the bow. Halt breathed slowly, and fired. The arrow hit the mob head on. Gaining confidence, Halt started to launch volleys at the incoming mobs.

"I don't exactly have monster problems back at home, but I'm interested in whatever Redstone stuff you're selling." CN said, looking ahead. "Think we should help them? Then again, they seem to have things well in hand." CN then heard something behind him - a bowstring being drawn. Several. "GET DOWN!" CN shouted, dashing towards the pit created by the TNT explosion and jumping in just in time to avoid getting turned into a human pincushion by the attacking skeletons.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Well, I wouldn't call it selling but-!" He got interrupted by CN, pushing him, "Hey, what was that for-! Oh, wait." He looked at the pin cushion, "Uh, thanks. Anyhow, what's your name?" He asked curiously, "My name's Ziru. Nice to meetcha." He waved. He heard the creeping of skeletons getting closer by. He sighed, as he quickly jumped upon a tree, threw 5 TNT at the skeletons, and there seemed to be a red stone torch on one of them, triggering them, and making them all explode in, "QUICKLY!" He said as jumped down from the tree, and pushed CN with him, far away enough from the TNT. Soon, all exploded, "We better go somewhere. It's dangerous out here in the open.." He looked up, as he began walking to who knows where. He didn't really have a specific place to go to, but thewas wherever the sun to him. But, of course, CN had a base, but Ziru didn't know...

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. found that momentum was a key. as he stumbled forward, he used the weight to cut the head off one as he fell. He jumped before he hit the ground, tumbling over the back of one, shanking it before he kept running. He drank a Swiftness potion, then took some TNT out of his inventory, surrounding the zombies with a wall of it. He noticed one with an enchanted bow, and it was firing flaming arrows. That meant...

G.K. grabbed the bow and the arrows, slaying the skeleton. As soon as he drew an arrow, the tip caught fire. He aims at the TNT. He screamed loud enough for everyone to listen.

"GET DOWN!" he cried, releasing the arrow as he jumped back.

X3N0 saw the fight go down. He also noticed a lighting storm rolling in from the east, and a pack of creepers approaching from the west. They would converge on the humans and kill at least half of them unless he intervened. He made a mad dash for the group, drawing an enchanted diamond sword while he ran. He then drank a swiftness potion, propelling him closer to the group.

Pro Hero Dekiru

The TNT exploded the vicinity, and G.K. fell back. He stumbled, using his sword to lock down onto the ground. He looked up. The lightning storm in the distance was getting close to the creepers. G.K. gulped, knowing what would happen if a spark reached one of those green freaks. He dashed forward, sword in hand.

"Wait back!" Halt said as he ran forward as well, putting back the bow. He took a bucket out of his inventory and splashed it onto the Creepers. No explosions. He then stood outside of the waters lead and shot arrows at them. He motioned for the other guy to do the same.

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. jumped back, picking up as much arrows as possible. He got out of the water, shooting at the creepers. He shot, shot, and shot. One came close, and he was ready to shoot it. But he was out. He grabbed his sword, and shanked the creeper.

Jem dug her pickaxe into a spider, watching it flash red over and over with every strike. Finally, it disappeared into a pile of string, spider eye, and experience. She smiled. "Spider eye for potions, experience for enchanting, and string for whatever the heck I want it for," she said aloud to no one as she picked up the items. Unfortunately, her guard had been dropped. A hiss sounded off behind her, and Jem barely had time to react before she was blown backwards into a tree. The impact dazed her, but only for a second. "Damn it," she muttered, getting up. "Note to self: don't go out without armor." She had needed lapis lazuli and gone to a relatively faraway cave system on a tip from a customer. Now she knew what she'd trade for next: a good chestplate. There were zombies nearby, giving themselves away by their telltale moaning. Jem drew her diamond pickaxe again. Some would laugh at her for her choice in weaponry; she saw it as a practical multi-use tool. Mine with it, fight with it. Granted, you could use an axe the same way, but could you mine ores with an axe? Jem thought not.

Lightning struck nearby, lighting trees on fire. It also struck near a cave on the surface, revealing a creeper spawner. Once X3N0 reached the group and tossed an invisibility splash potion at the ground. “When I say, go through the portal.” He said in his glitched voice as he built a nether portal.

Jem weighed her options. She could either engage in the battle or she could sprint for home as fast as her squarish legs could carry her. Quickly and literally taking inventory, she checked her food supply. So far, so good. A few cooked porkchops and a single steak. They would have to do for now. Jem ran in the direction of her hometown, which wasn't too far. As she was running, she saw a group of people fighting a massive group of monsters. She knew it wouldn't be wise to join, but...Groaning, she ran over. A skeleton shot at her, landing a hit on her shoulder, causing her to flash red. Jem swigged a Potion of Health and charged it, narrowly evading another speeding shaft of death. Her pickaxe took out the skeleton quickly, but not before she was hit again.

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. weighed his options.
1. Stay here, where he could fend for his life against these monsters, while he still had the courage(which was starting to replenish).
2. Run for his life.
3. Go off with this stranger, which seemed almost like the strange, all powerful being he had been told was the reason for the Purge.

G.K. gulped. An Enderman made the decision for him. He stabbed it, grabbing and chucking the Enderpearl.
"2 seems good right now," he thought. He turned to the strange guy.
"Sorry, but before I left the house, my mom told me not to go through Nether portals with strangers.

Then G.K. poofed out of reality, poofed back into reality, and ran. He turned on his heel and ran, sword in hand. he bumped into a girl with a black ponytail and something that looked like a lab coat.
"Sorry," he exclaimed. He kept running.

Last edited:
CN stomped the skeleton's head into the ground, killing it. "There. That's the last one." he said to himself. Suddenly, a watch device he had beeped.
MechaPenny: Where are you? I thought we were going to set up the portal together.
CN sighed. He pulled a small pad out of the bottom of the device and tapped back a message.
CreeperNinja: Got caught up in a monster attack, met a guy. On the way back.
CN put down his watch and sheathed his sword. Grabbing the bones and arrows the dead skeletons had left behind, he ran back towards home. "Hey, you coming?" he asked, running along.

Ranger was almost knocked over, but not quite. She looked back to the group. One of them seemed to be building a Nether Portal. Well, there's strength in numbers, she reasoned, and they've got that. This guy doesn't, though... Besides, Ranger thought that the guy looked familiar somehow...Maybe he lived near her town or something? She forced her conscience to clear itself and ran after the person. "Hey, are you alright? That was a pretty huge monster horde back there," she said once she'd caught up. "I think I might have a Splash Potion of Healing on me if you need it."

X3n0 payed no heed to the others as he stepped through the portal and started to make his way to the many bunkers he built in the nether. Each bunker had seven layers of cobblestone and minimal living conditions. A crafting table, small animal farm and a furnace. There was no reason to put a bed in since it would explode, so he put blocks of wool to make a chair. As he walked into the bunker he got out his map and started to plan strategic builds across the land. These builds were walls, traps and other defenses. His goal is to save lives and take none.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"You got a base? Sweet!" He said as he followed CN, "Hey, when we get there, can I get one of those watch thingies?" He asked and began thinking of a nickname. D E A T H would have been a pretty good choice, he thought, "I think I'd pay you back, by helping you with red stone and all that." He suggested, calmly. There was a tone of truthfulness Iin his voice. He had equipment ready for it.

"Please don't look at my chat. It's supposed to be private." CN said, running along. "Sure, fine. If you're really good with redstone and not going to stab me in the back, then sure you can come along. Just warning you, my sister and I are pretty on-edge after recent events."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Uh-huh. Gotcha. Traitors? Yeah, they suck." He said casually, as he put on some red goggles, and red and black gloves, "In order, to make ADVANCED redstone things, I'll need this equipment." He said, referring to the things he just wore. CN was lucky. Ziru could make redstone things out of this world. Weapons, armor, etc. Ziru hummed, as he put his goggles, on his forehead.

"Worse. Damn griefers tried to blow up the mountain for fun." CN said. "On the plus side, we got some good armor, equipment and materials from their corpses." CN then jumped up in the trees and continued running. A mountain was in the distance, and it seemed he was running straight towards it.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Ziru had used to be a griefer once, until he realised that he was hurting people's lives and houses, they worked hard on, so he stopped. This seemed to have made Ziru pause, awkwardly, until he decided to break the silence, "So, you live in a mountain? Seems cool..." But that was irrelevant. Crap, he had to get his cool back. How? He didn't know...

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. looked back at her. "Some guy just popped up out of nowhere with a Nether portal. He told us to go in when he said. I Don't trust him, though." He looked back. "Whoever's back there probably ran for their lives or went with that guy. Don't know what they did."

Jem nodded. "The Nether can be a pretty scary place...he might've built a bunker or something, though. Lot of people do that." Changing the subject, she asked, "So, where are you headed?"

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. took out his map. "I just need to get away from here."
He scanned the paper for a good location.
"Riversight," he read. "Looks like a town's not far from here. Guess I'll head there."

"Yep." CN said, stopping at a large tree. Taking out an axe, he began to chop through it. In the middle of the tree was a hollow section with a trap door leading underground. Opening the trap door, CN allowed Ziru to pass so he could put the blocks back once he was through.

X3n0 exited his portal and began to move to riversight with haste. The monster attack on those humans was far too close to the village. He passed CN and Ziru as he sprinted towards the village. When he reached the village he planned to start making a wall around the village, even over the river.

Jem grinned. "Riversight, eh?" she said. "What a coincidence. That's where I live. I've got a spare room if you need somewhere to spend the night," she offered. The inn was a bit expensive, so many people either just put up a house or stayed with someone.

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. was about to reply, when something caught his eye. In the side of the closest mountain, there was a small opening. He walked over.
"Hey," he muttered. He punched it open, revealing a Prismarine hallway.
"Check this out!" he called, sword ready.

Jem looked over G. K.'s shoulder. "What the...?" she muttered. "I've heard of the block this is made of, Prismarine, but I thought it was only found in Ocean Monuments," she added. Jem looked at G. K. "I know this isn't exactly safe, but my curiosity's piqued. Wanna investigate?"

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. nodded. he walked down the hallway, looking left and right. His jaw dropped.
Guardians were being held in floating iron bar cages. Finally, the hallway came to a clearing.
There was a large statue a person out of Prismarine; in it's hands were two Prismarine...
G.K. got a closer look. "They look like gauntlets."

Jem looked closer. "Why would there be two...gauntlets here?" she asked no one in particular. Shaking her head, she added, "I've never heard of anything like this even remotely close to Riversight. People would be freaking out and taking everything from here. There's no way this hasn't been discovered before, but everything looks so...undisturbed."

Last edited by a moderator:

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. reached for the one on the left hand. Something about it seemed... magnetic, almost. As if it was drawing him to it. G.K. inched closer and closer.
"Maybe If I can get a better look..."

Jem looked at the other one. Without realizing it, she stepped forward. The experience was almost surreal, and something seemed to be calling her from within the glove. It was almost like something out of one of the books she sold at the shop, but Jem didn't think about what incredible things usually happened when the hero touched a strange artifact.

Pro Hero Dekiru

The bottoms of the gauntlets turned towards them. G.K. barely had time to react.
"What the--"
The gloves surged forward, latching onto their hands.
G.K. was too shocked to say anything. His mouth found the words.

"GETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFF"