• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Minecraft Misadventures (Discussion)

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Darkness befalls the Overworld. Monsters spawn sooner than usual, and have developed an immunity to sunlight. The source has been tracked; a being of intense power, created from pure darkness. His existence alone can influence every monster on the planet. The greatest warriors turned to challenge him, so that we may have out world back.

But they all died, so we got a handful of scrubs.

Rules:
1) Just... just follow the basic Charms rules. That's all I ask. That's all that I ask.
2) Character bio (this is also my bio):

Name: G.K. Craft
Personality: Always ready for a fight, although he isn't all that good. He tries to lift the spirits of those around him, no matte how dire the situation.
Backstory: Ever since he was born, he lingered for adventure. He came from a long line of explorers, so he decided to go out himself. He saved up the materials for a diamond sword over five years, crafting it the day before he left. He never used it that much; he's killed about five, six monsters tops. He's ran away from so many he lost count; that never stopped him. Once the mobs became more powerful, he tried to learn to fight more.
Appearance: navy pants, diamond sword t-shirt, dark brown and brown jacket, goggles that he wears on his head, and boots; black hair with blue eyes.
Skills: He's scrawny, but he knows how to move. He also isn't too bad with redstone.
Other: None of his kills were with a sword; they were with bow shots. He wasted about seventeen to twenty arrows with each mob he killed.

Name: YourLilSylveon (Sylvia)
Personality: Pacifist, tries to solve her problems through hugs, and despite appearing bold, confident, and sometimes--no, often--childish, she can be very sensitive to others' words and often takes things literally, now knowing many sarcastic remarks and being labeled by others as "innocent".
Backstory: She was born and raised in a peaceful village out in the Savanna biome. (The villagers are assumed to be actual people instead of Villagers, which do take residence in these villages, but don't completely overrun them.) She was always taught a peaceful way to live and often believed that it was the best way to live. She never realized how much she wanted to adventure until she grew curious one day...
Appearance: Light pink hair, blue eyes, and she has a light pink kimono shirt with dark maroon (almost brown-ish) pants, as well as black boots underneath (you can't see that they're boots, but they're meant for plains and grass just in case of mud since she doesn't have any other pairs of shoes).
Skills: She has good reflexes and speed, and she can cook very well. She also seems to be some sort of animal whisperer around her farm, and most of the time, is able to relax people with simple hugs. However, she is a pacifist. That does not always work. Either way, she can craft very well, has a lot of experience in farming and breeding animals and can build a decent house. She's no architect or anything, but it is always sturdy and supported at the very least. She has many skills, such as chopping down trees, building, crafting, farming, breeding, working with animals, and sometimes even mining. What she doesn't have is combat experience, when it comes to attacking monsters or even killing innocent animals for food. She always went to the butcher to get her food, since despite being a pacifist and an animal whisperer, she still quite liked her meat. And even so, there were still plenty of cows because she made sure there was a stable population in the village. So she has this whole, large set of skills all because she lived in a village. And she didn't even go mining all that much, just a couple of times with her dad, so I wouldn't even call that a skill. I'll stop talking now. Sorry.
Other: I should probably have put most of that in the skill section into this Other section... Oops. Well, anyway, she got her skills from life in the village, but knows next to nothing about physical combat and even mining--which she knows better than combat. So she is a vulnerable fighter, but she can at least be a good mom when she grows up! :D Even so, she can be a very curious cupcake. Like that one night...

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Name: Ziru
Personality: A Sadist, Rarely Listens To Anyone, Prankster, Loves To Joke Around, Clever, and Loves Adventuring
Backstory: He was raised in a snow biome, and he wasn't really bothered by the cold. He used to adventure everyday, with his trusty bow and arrow. He used to be travelling one day, till he arrived at a desert biome. He keeps adventuring everyday, until he noticed an unusual change in the mob spawning. He then meets two special people...
Appearance : White hair, Red eyes, A Grey jean jacket that gos til his stomach, and with some artificial fur, on the top back of the jacket, and a black shirt under it. He wears black jeans.
Skills: He can withstand some cold, but not a blizzard, or something ridiculous like that. He is very good with red stone, and has incredible aim with bows and arrows.
Other: He's a vegetarian.

Last edited:
Name: Hal Cobble
Personality: upbeat and ready for battle. Always looks to the bright side of things.
Backstory: He is the son of one of the warriors who died fighting mobs, and was gifted his fathers armor and gear at a young age. His mother was killed by the monsters as well, and he moved to live with an potion maker next door. He trained in sword fighting with the knights and village protectors, and showed enough skill to earn his own crest.
Appearance: He wears chain armor most of the time, but when needed in direct battle, he wears iron armor. On his shirt and shield is his crest, a diamond sword over a skeleton head. He has red hair, and blue eyes.
Skills: He is an expert swordsman, and not to bad with a bow. He can make potions if he has the tools needed, and can do some things with redstone. Just don't ask for much.
Other:

Pro Hero Dekiru

Sorry, I meant, sure, you could get a laydown, and help improve the story. This is the history of the world:

So basically, it was a normal MC world; people, animals, and monsters by night. But for some unknown reason, the negativity in monsters increased, resulting in the birth of a being that feeds off of that negative energy. The existence of this being allowed monsters to spawn earlier in the day, also being able to survive in sunlight. The human villages formed a team of warriors, archers, and magic-users to try and defeat this being, who resides somewhere in the Nether. However, they all were destroyed, one at a time. And the humans stood no chance. Also, the humans refer to the outbreak as the Purge.

So basically, I plan to have the characters eventually find each other, and team up to eventually take on this being.

I’ll make a character now anyways, so that I can join into the action. Would we be allowed to have multiple characters?

Name: CreeperNinja360 (aka CN)
Personality: Silent and focused most of the time, but loves to crack a joke and play mind games.
Appearance: Always wears a black bodysuit with green lining and a green scarf, torn from the years he’s worn them into combat. Has brown poofy hair, blue eyes and light skin. Also has a scar across his right eye from his battle with a Wither Skeleton.
Backstory: From a young age, CN and his sister were raised in a peaceful village. His father was a warrior at heart, and CN was always interested in his mastery of the blade. At five years old, CN convinced his father to train him how to defend his village. During a blood moon, his father died in order to buy enough time for the protective walls to be completed. CN inherited his father’s blade. On one of his explorations with his sister, the two entered the Nether and battled against a Wither Skeleton. Said Wither Skeleton caused a permanent scar over CN’s right eye, but he still managed to kill the thing and obtain enough XP to enchant his sword with Sharpness II. CN has set up a stronghold inside of a mountain with his sister, where he’s lived the last few years. He tends to go out on his own a lot, exploring the region and hunting for food and kills.
Skills: A master of swordplay, he mixes professional dueling with some techniques of his own. Able to use almost any weapon for hand-to-hand combat, though none are more effective for him than a blade.
Other: Lives in a 5-floor mountain base with working power and three years’ worth of supplies. Enjoys mining. Cannot use a bow whatsoever, and considers red stone akin to hieroglyphics.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Aaaaand there went the whole point of my post ;-; Well, I'm not sure what to do now, cause G.K was (for some reason) closing his eyes.

Whelp. I don't really know what to do now, cause....yeah.....Eh.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Okay, that gave me a great idea.

So, how many people are in this? 5, right? The characters could all be in groups, until they finally meet each other. Since Glaceon's character is with G.K and Ziru is with CN, then Sylvia needst o decide which group she goes with. No pressure, BTW. I'll go make my post of Ziru, encountering CN, now.

K. We could have them retreat back to CN's lair after getting some good stuff, and then I could introduce my second character.
And while an explosion would be hard to miss, I guess the others have stuff on their hands right now.

Name: Reaper Lycan
Personality: He is really goofy and cocky at the same time he loves amusing people but when he's serious he's not one to mess with
Backstory: He was born as a mob breed between an ender dragon and a Human he was made in a lab and ever since he escaped he never quite found his place in life always trying to find a purpose trying to hide his identity
Appearance: Prof pic with a Redstone axe on his back and a grey and red elytra that cannot be removed
Skills: He is not very strong but he is very agile and quick moving he is an amazing miner because he can see minerals in the ground
Other: His elytra can fly upwards

I know my character is uncannon but I wanna try it if its ok with you

Alrighty, here I am!

Name: Jemerald(Jem)
Personality: A bit shy, but not afraid to speak up if her friends are being hurt. Very awkward.
Backstory: Jem has a knack for potions, books and enchanting, and isn't too unlucky when it comes to mining either. She runs a small shop dealing in potions, enchanting, and books, but also finds time to go get materials she needs(e. g. lapis, potion materials, etc.). One of her friends was killed towards the beginning of the Purge, and as such she is none too kind to the monsters that raid her town. Not that she was in the first place. Like GK, she saved any diamonds she could find. UNlike him, however, she used them for two things: her enchanting table, and a diamond pickaxe. She also got a few of the aforementioned diamonds as payment for her higher-difficulty(or rarity) goods.
Appearance: Black hair in a ponytail with a strand hanging loose in the front, black eyes(not bruised, but her eye color is black), and fairly pale skin. She wears a red-and-yellow striped sweater under a white sleeveless labcoat-looking thing, an orange bow tie, jean shorts, and brown knee-high boots.
Skills: Potions, enchanting, READING, writing. Mining too, I guess.
Other: Her preferred weapon is a pickaxe, though she's none too great at fighting; she gets XP for enchanting by mining.

I feel like I might've gone a bit overboard...But I'm basing this character on another one of mine. At least appearance-wise and skill-wise.

Name: He his one without a name. His name only consists of a line of constantly changing Code.
Personality: Secretive, quiet, recluse, doesn’t like to play nice.
Backstory: G-[ERROR]’s backstory is a mystery, you might find out if you ask, or you’ll end up being grave robbed.
Appearance: He wears pitch black clothing that has a few glitches upon it, his face is mostly obscured by a white plague mask and his hair is brown, he has blue eyes and is slender in build.
Skills: Fast, good with red stone, stealthy.
Other: He rarely talks, he only speaks if it is important. [his voice is glitchy, but hearable, the pitch of his voice seeming changes on demand.

Name: Ellen Mavens
Personality: Ellen is quite cheerful and eccentric, quite humorous too, liking to make people smile. She tries as best as she can, always determined, even if what she is trying to do she is terrible at. She is often quite clumsy, however, and is sometimes unaware of her surroundings and gets into trouble.
Backstory: Ellen was raised in the jungle, up high in a tree house village with many other people, raised by her dad and mum, although she didn't see her dad often as he was out in the wild, trading with other people and fighting monsters. He raised Ellen very strictly, teaching her to be strong and always believe in herself, wanting her to also be a warrior. Her mum, on the other side, was kind and gentle with her, telling her to follow her dreams. Ellen's dreams was to be a warrior and help people, to fight the monsters. So she kept to this dream, working towards it and training herself with a sword, as well as wielding various other tools to help her get stronger. Her dad took a big role in this, often taking her out into the wild to fight the more weaker monsters with him when she started getting stronger with the sword, as well as taking her to mining trips and teaching her the ways of a merchant. She is now twelve, and is ready to set out on her own to fend off the monsters.
Appearance: Ellen has long, wavy ash blonde hair that she leaves down, as well as a white fluffy scarf and fluffy white gloves. She wears a black coat dress and white socks with black socks. She has sapphire blue eyes, and she is quite small in size, pretty scrawny and slim.
Skills: Ellen is pretty good at wielding a sword, not an amateur, and is also good at using an axe, shovel and a pickaxe. She knows nearly nothing about farming though, and isn't very good at running or any sport. She is quite good at cooking and baking though, although she is quite clumsy, and doesn't know how to use a bow.
Other: She has an iron sword and a couple supplies on her, like blocks and food.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
So, how are all the characters gonna meet at this rate?

Ziru and CN are at their mountain base, X3N0 is at his nether base, Jem and G.K are going to Riversight, Halt is probably going with X3N0, and we don't know about the others...

So....Yeah.

...something will happen. I'm planning to have CN and Penny encounter a Giant, and having to defend a village from it. Perhaps that could be a focal point for the adventurers.

X3n0 has a massive base in the nether. It is connected to a portal near Riversight. The bunkers were built by him and a friend for weary adventurers. He hasn’t been in contact with his friend for over a year. But he will watch over the rest of the adventurers and help them when they need it. Or if he just decides to. But keep in mind the portal is in a cave near the village. If Jem and the others discover it then they could get some good gear.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Also, we're going to incorporate some Minecraft Story Mode elements into the RP. The first thing is the Prismarine Gauntlets. There'll be eight, and each character'll find one. I actually have an idea to unite the teams, where while they're trying to find information about the gauntlets now stuck on their hands, they'll hear about a sea temple that can only be accessed with them.

This sound interesting I guess I will join.
Name: ManictheManiac(Manic)
Personality: Always prepare for an adventure. He can be passive but in a bad situation he will do anything to get out of it.
Backstory: He grew up with his dad not knowing his mother. His father and him always goes to adventure. His father taught him how to survive and one day he lost him by a mob of monster. What he got from his father before his death was his diamond axe.
Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes, a scar on his left eye( he got that scar from the mob attack that lost his father), a long scarf, black shirt, blue pants
Skill: He was taught to survive in another word he skilled in sword fighting, hunting and mining
Other: Cooking and parkour are his favorite hobbies