• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Minecraft Armor Requests!

Hello, it is VulpixNinetales! ⚆ _ ⚆ (Please don't say VulpixNinetails)
I am doing Minecraft Armor Requests! Basically, I draw pixel art into fan-made minecraft armor! This takes a lot of my time, so please be patient with me. I can take 5 requests at a time, and feel free to request more! The limit of requesting is 3, so please do not request more than 3 times.
Ex: ( I call it Fihier Armor!)
9d8dabe54b56ae9.png

Rules:
Please don't judge my drawings, I am only a new person to making mine craft armor with pixels.

If you don't know what Minecraft is, don't request until you know!
I have the right to decline any submits. Please show your form with big description!
All global rules apply.
Request password is Armor.

I don't shade, sorry :'|:x:
To request, post this with the armor information in it.
* means required.

Name:
Full Armor?*: (If no, you will randomly get a random piece of armor)
Look/Colors*: (Pictures are okay, also I would love if you would do them. If not, describe well!)
Additonal affects?: ( They are like some particles around the armor, confetti, or fire, or other. NO GIFS!)

Would you like your armor in different pictures or made in the same picture?*:
Other:

Recent Request:
@Kaben and Madeline
https://www.pixilart.net/art/eevee-armor-be4ba72831e280c

Last edited:
Eevee
Full armor
The top has the fluff and the fluffy is peach colored the rest is brown, then the pants be brown, the shoe brown, and the hat brown with light brown for the ears.
The particles are rainbows because of its evolution.

I got a request. but i got a couple of questions.
1. Are these usuable on the minecraft game?
2. If so will it be compatable on the pocket edition one?
three: Can i just put pictures on here for the form?