• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Miitopia RP Sign-up thread

Ehh yeah, Miitopia has been out for quite a while and I still love it. By this time I wouldn’t teally think spoilers would be needed... So I created this. We’re going to do the main story line, up until the end of the game. And maybe some extras after that. Let’s begin!
There are 6 basic jobs and 8 unlockable (for jobs you might want to take a look at the miitopia wiki)
You’ll get the choice between Warrior, Mage, Cleric, Thief, Popstar (Male/Female) or Chef.
I’ll put the other 8 jobs here when they are unlocked. You can choose your job somewhere after the start of the rp.

Signing up is very easy:
Name:
Appearance: (with that I mean your face and hair, the clothes are always set)
Favourite colour: (doesn’t mean much, but can decide what colour some of your things are)
Personality: (Cool, Kind, Energetic, Air-headed, Stubborn, Laid-back, Cautious)

My form:
Name: Azure
Appearance: Blue eyes and short, flat, blond hair
Favourite colour: Purple
Personality: Cool

See you soon everyone! (oh and things might differ from the original miitopia)

Name: Zack
Appearance: Constant smirk on face. Red eyes. Very spiky hair. Peachy skin.
Favourite Colour: Green
Personality: Energetic

Name: Green(Pokemon Manga)
Appearance: Pokemon Manga style green.
Favourite colour: Black
Personality: Laid-Back

Yeah, might as well cancel this because I guess not enough people want to sign up. But i’ll see for now. Maybe when it gets up again, people notice it or something lol.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Bellamy
Appearance: Purple hair and purple eyes.
Favourite colour: Purple
Personality: Cool

Name: Aeris
Appearance: Ginger with green eyes
Favourite colour: Light Blue
Personality: Kind

Well I didn’t really expect sign-ups anymore, but I might want to give it a go now.
Accepted!

Alright, we’ll give it a go. Time for a call to @Fraseandchico to see if thay are still available to roleplay.

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Yay,Miitopia!

Name: Joel
Appearance: Brown eyes,Black hair.
Favourite colour: Light green
Personality: Energetic
Even if this is dead, I'm gonna reboot it :D

Last edited:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Name: Gas
Appearance: eyed like Brock has, normal shape mouth and nose, only additional thing is cap he has
Favourite colour: Dark Blue
Personality: Cool, Energetic

Seeing his appearance, i’ll go with Cool for him. Also it hasn’t started yet but people are signing up so... It is ready to start! :D

So yes accepted rp thread will be up later.

Heck yeah, Miitopia!

Question, will the party be kidnapped and swapped out with new members every time we tread to an area? Like in the game?

EDIT: oof I forgot my second question

What are the rules on character appearences?

FINALLY!
Another fan!
Name: Wheatley (No, not the guy from Portal 2.)
Appearance: Black eyes, and slightly messy brown hair. Brown skin. He's constantly smirking.
Favorite color: Yellow
Personality: Laid-Back

We could, like, all switch jobs every time we do so? SO nobody feels left out?

Or everybody could have a backup character.

Option 3 i'm thinking: if this Rp FLOODS then we can use THAT as a advantage. See who's what and which.

Last edited by a moderator:
it shall not fall!
I REFUSE!
I'm going to make a Miitopia roleplay on my own, and give you guys the link!
MIITOPIA WON'T FALL AND CRASH!

What in the world happened here? I don’t have all the time to respond jeez. I will create the rp thread now okay. I have school and homework and crap.

Heyheyhey, this is NOT okay everyone. You’re literally putting links to your own roleplays in MY thread withour permission. I make this roleplay, I can not come online for half a week and THIS happens? If you like being jerks then get out of my face and don’t return. I don’t want any of this. Now do you still want to do this stupid roleplay or not??!

Sorry i’m just angry. I will find the time to calm down...
sorry for the double post but I am just not okay with this