• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Miitopia: Clash of Ages

What Fab Sister is the Best?

• Eldest

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Middle

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Youngest

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Ummm so this of course exists. Also the tag on page 1 didn’t work. I would like to join then but I have no idea what has happened in the story so far. Can someone get me to the correct level before I post?

Wait so the story starts there? Lol

Also @Ghostly Jazz Hand's your form in the first post says Sword Salami xD It’s supposed to be sashimi haha

Anyways time to make a form now ecks dee:
Name: Azure
Looks: Blond hair because (actually the first one in mii maker lol) and blue eyes. Not more is needed I guess since the rest isn’t that necessary right?
Personality: Cool like an ice cream sandwich! xD
Backstory: In the past he was a traveler who was usually scared of nearly everything but as the travel went on his personality changed to a more chilled personality. He usually makes sure his hair looked good as well as anything else not right.
Battle Cry: “Oh shat. Kill.” (yes literally)
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Food: Mushroom Sauté (according to the game it’s Pixel Grub * haha)
Job: None of course (but ehhh it depends, do they lose their job somewhere or not?)
Other: Uhhhh idk if there was something I had to put here to get accepted but watch the Mushroom Sauté as he will easily want to take it all lol

Also idk if Azure could be from New Lumos or not?

A Miitopia RP, hm? Seems interesting. Not a game I would have thought would be the basis for an RP, but it can work well. Seeing as we still have no Thief, my personal favorite class, perhaps I might be able to create a character with that role? Also, what's happened in the RP so far since the thread's up?