• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Miitopia: Clash of Ages (RP)

https://pokecharms.com/threads/miitopia-clash-of-ages.19931/

@Toramaru
@Airslashz
@Fraseandchico
@LeBarrel42
@The Golden Dragonite

"Wow..." Orchid said, looking at the eldest sister. "Are we sure we can actually ACHIEVE this? What if they don't have any youth to fall back on?" She said. She perished the thought, but it was logical. "Bella has been gone for quite some time...Retired...We have no more protection from THEM...We have nobody to fall back on!" she added. She had her worries, but at the same time had some hope.

Meanwhile...

Clark walked down the old road. "Hmm...Nice." They said, breathing in the nice air. He saw a tiny butterfly come down. Clark yawned, seeing it. "Hm?" they mumbled. A face flew down, attaching itself onto it. "Yikes!" he yelled, surprised. he ran from it, as it tried to attack him. He narrowly escaped, running into the town of Greenhorne. He tried to catch his breath, sitting near a barrel.

Last edited by a moderator:
“Don’t fret, dear! I am certain that Bella has kin within this land. We will find them, now matter how far we walk.” The older sister responded, patting the younger fairy’s shoulder in attempt to calm her. Hopefully the rumors she picked up were true...

-

Within the town of Greenhorne, posters were scattered around the food market. Upon closer inspection of these posters, it seems that the wanted thief was a Lycan with the features of the elusive snow leopard. I wonder who it was?

"Hmm?" he mumbled again, picking up a wanted poster on the ground. "That's alot of Yen..." he said. He got up, looking around. "I'm going to need help..." he said, looking around. walking to another direction, he ended up buying a HP banana. "Hm." he said. "I'm DEFINITELY not getting any closer, am I..." he thought.
---------------------------------------------------
"
Alright...We'll, it's not like were going to find anything just STANDING here..." she said, calming down a little. "Alright. Now lets just focus on finding the hero..." she said. She could tell it wouldn't be much of a chance, but they had to at least try. Trying not to cause much more ruckus, they faced the crowd. "I believe she is c-correct..." Orchid said. The crowd silenced. "Now off with you all, please." she said. "We have hero youth to find."

“Yes, we do have a hero to find! Sister, where do you think Bella’s kin might reside?” The older fairy asked. Her best guess so far was within Greenhorne, since that is where the hero of Miitopia first started her journey. However, Maria wanted to hear Orchid’s guess first.

-

“Blasted snow leopard! Taking three whole bags of my fish!” A seafood vendor shouted, looking at his devestated salmon supply. While the fish vendor was too busy cursing, a tail is seen within the dark streets of Greenhorne, but after a split second, the tail vanished.

"Well...Greenhorne would be a likely guess..." she stated. "Isn't that where she started anyway?" she added. "I suggest we send a search party." Orchid suggested. "The kin will be found soon...We shall leave no stone un-turned in our search." she said. "I wonder how Greenhorne is doing anyway..." she said, closing her eyes and facing toward the floor.

"Which way did it go?" they asked a nearby villager. They pointed to a old street. "The orphanage street? Why would..." they cut themselves off. "Never mind." they ran down the street, looking at the orphanage. "Hmm....Wonder what a thief would do here?"

“Greenhorne happens to my ikely guess as well! Very well, we will send party to search for the kin of Bella!” Maria cheered.

-

Once the snow leopard reached the inside of the orphanage, she dropped the three bags of salmon she stole. The Lycan still had her brown hood on, obstructing her identity. As soon as the bags dropped, a group of younger kids came out of hiding, with one-fourth of them having animal features.

“Jaya, you’re back!” A young eagle Lycan cheered, his eyes glued to the pack of fish. The snow leopard crouched down to unite the bags, letting the kids grab as many salmon as they liked. Jaya’s hunts only worked half the time, so they did not each much.

When the snow leopard heard footsteps approach the old building, she told everyone to hide. The kids ran to hide, some with half eaten salmon in their hands. Jaya began looking around, trying to look for a dark corner to hide in until she hid herself behind a tattered couch.

Last edited:
"Oh well...Maybe I can find something in there anyway." he said, entering the building. "A bag of salmon?" he said, looking around. He took a piece. "Fresh..." he said. He set it down. "...Hello?" he called out. "Anybody here?" he called out again. "Wow...This place needs a little pick me up..." he said. "Meh." he shrugged. "At least it's nice and dark..."

Jaya peeked from the tattered couch to watch the human enter the orphanage. She was currently on all fours, her sharpened nails scraping the floor as she moved herself to get a better view of the human. The snow leopard observed for now, but she was bolt away if she was spotted.

He picked up the salmon again, examining it. "Light bite marks..." he said. "You know, if anyone lives here, it's way better if you cook these!" he said. He saw the animal, quickly throwing the fish. "EEK!" he squealed. "I'm sorry I'm invading! It's just, I heard of a elusive Snow leopard...and..." he cut himself off. "I'm just sorry! Don't scratch me till I die!"

The fish hit the girl’s eyes, causing her to hiss and cover her eyes. Her hood fell off her head, revealing a pair of snow leopard ears on her head.

Instead of bolting, she just decided to stand her ground, her ears drawn back and her tail fluffed up.

“Leave.” She hissed, failing to notice that her hood fell off.

His attention was pulled toward the ears. "Err...Your the outlaw?" they asked, tilting their head in confusion. "Why would you steal, though?" he asked. "And lastly, why are you here?" he asked. He readied a stick he had. "Please still don't hurt me..." he said. "Or i'm going to have to hit a lady..." he said. "Man, I could be napping by now." he thought.

The younger group of kids decided to peek from the furniture they hiding behind to catch a glimpse of the action. Jaya glanced at them before she turned to the human.

“Please.. leave.” She hissed. Why should she trust some random human that intruded her home? Her ears were still flattened and her tail was fluffed up.

"...Why should I? You obviously need some help...Seeing how...you live in such a old place." he said. He took out a HP banana, and started unwrapping it. "I mean...you got alot of people living here. How you gonna feed them without money or anything?" he asked. He was about to take a bite out of it, before realizing what he had just said. "You want this?"

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"I'm scared...I hope we find people soon..."said Jessica,youngest of the Fairies.

Meanwhile...

Chris walked down the street,while sucking down a Mp Sweet. He heard something coming from the orphanage. "What's happening over there? Need to be careful though,who knows if a Goblin just jumps out or something !"Chris thought. He slowly went into the orphanage,to see a few kids behind furniture and a Snow Leopard talking to a guy. Chris slowly approached them without being seen.

Last edited:
Zasket was sorta just, wandering Greenhorne, when he heard noises coming from the stalls about a Snow Leopard stealing food. He muttered
"Aw crud. More trouble...Alright, this time, you ain't gonna involve yourself in this. After all, last time this happened, it was just a misunderstanding." However, when he heard noises coming from the orphanage, he just HAD to investigate. when he saw the interaction play out, he snuck behind a bush, and watched.

Jaya’s tail and ears relaxed a little. Perhaps she can trust this human? She nodded her head, holding out her hand before she paused herself.

“If I trust you.. you wouldn’t turn me in?” She added.

"Why would I?" he said. he put out his hand. "I'm Clark." he said. "You're name?" he asked. He swore he heard a few people. "Do I hear people?" he asked, turning his head to another direction. "...Somebody's moving away from the door." he said. "Hello? If anyone is there, answer me!" Clark said.

"Help? Why would I need HELP? I'm obviously handling it." he said. "And I don't think the three of us are alone either. I think there is another soul hanging around here." he added. "Anyone ELSE there? I know your there! No use in hiding!" he said. he looked around, seeing nobody. "Maybe that last one was a jump to a conclusion."

Zasket peeped out from behind his new hiding place, which was not noted due to its stupidity. He said
"Alright, alright. Ya got me. I just heard 'bout a thief, and accidently found this whole situation. Don't worry, I ain't handing anyone in, last time I got into this kind of situation, it was all a big misunderstanding." He smirked. and said "Don't know if I'll be with you guys for long, though. Name's Zasket."

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Jee,no need to be stubborn. Anyway,see ya around!"Chris said before running off. He ran to home,until he ran into something that was a Goblin. "M..M..MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!"He screamed.

Last edited:
“... Jaya.” The snow leopard spoke before her ears would pick up the noise of humans other than the kids. When two other strangers popped out, she glared at both of them, only for the other one to run off. Jaya then begun glaring at Zasket due to being wary.

Zasket gulped as Jaya stared at him, he said
"Look. I'll go away, and I won't tell anyone about this whole thing. Okay?" He started to walk off, and left the place. On the way out, he placed his last bit of food(his last bag of salmon) inside the room, and as he left(and told the locals there was no one in there), he smiled, hoping he did the right thing.