• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Midnight's Workshop

Sprite recolors:
I recolor Pokemon sprites and trainer sprites, and I can also recolor a trainer sprite and put a recolored Pokemon sprite next to it. I can't do any sprites from gen 6 or gen 7 because there are no official sprites, and I'll only recolor official sprites. If you want a sprite or two (or more) recolored, then just fill out the form for the one you want! I'll also recolor as many sprites as you want.

Trainer sprite recolor form
Sprite:
Way to be recolored:
Generation (some trainers are in more then one game so they have more then one sprite):
Pokemon (if you want Pokemon with them):

Pokemon sprite recolor form
Pokemon:
Generation:
Way to be recolored:
With trainer: Yes/No (Say which trainer if you want more then one trainer recolored)

----------
Story requests:
If you want to request a story, tell me who/what you want it to be about, and who/what you want in it. Please don't get mad if the story isn't how you wanted it to turn out. I will only do short stories, and i will only do 3 stories per person.

Last edited:
I'd like to request a story set in medieval ages, in the time of knights, wizards, bounty hunters and monsters

I'd like it to be about the adventures of a Demon Hunter adictid to raspberry smoothies, a Wizard that has glass and mirror related spells and an 8 year old Half Human Half Demon child daughter of the demon king with a crush on the Demon Hunter

As for places in the story you can come up with anything you see fit, but their home is a giant white castle on the back of a giant red living glass statue of a dragon