• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Midnight's Trading Post! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone :) I am seeking a few pokemon to trade and help would really be appreciated! I have a few things to offer so dont be afraid to look.

Name: Maxiene
FC for Pokemon Diamond: 2535 3502 0121

What Im Seeking:

Pokemon:

Scizor
Naive Infernape(or Chimchar)
Naughty Metagross(or Beldum)
Modest Kingdra
Gliscor
Dusknoir
Probopass
Mamoswine
Porygon-Z

[glow=red,2,300]Shinies:[/glow]
Buizel
Shinx
Magby
Larvitar
Drifloon

TMs:
TM 79 Dark Pulse
TM 53 Energy Ball
TM 86 Grass Knot

What I Have:

[glow=red,2,300]Shinies:[/glow] (Obtained from GTS,Chained,or Traded)
Houndour
Sableye
Flygon
Lanturn
Torchic
Starly
Shroomish
Suicune

Lv 100:
Honchkrow(named Crow)
Ninetales
Glalie
Lanturn
Breloom
Cradily
Rampardos

Legendaries
Heatran
Kyogre
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Cresselia
Articuno

You can also ask for something and I'll see if I have it :)

NOTE: I can only get Wifi in front of my house for some reason...so if we happen to trade please be patient
Thank you

what nature is the cressalia? and for the pokemon that are trade evolutions would it be alright if i traded u the pokemon with the item so that they would evolve when u get it?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hey. Ruko says he already mentioned me to you last night, and your Flygon has caught my eye. I was wondering where you got it from, though.

If it's legit and you're still interested in that Shinx, I'm good for the trade. =)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Not to be annoying, but do you know how your friend obtained it?

And EV/IVs wouldn't be a problem. I'm sure Ruko already mentioned how my Shinx isn't ideal nature/IV-wise either. I've just always wanted a shiny Flygon.

Is a non-ideal Shinx still okay, or did you want something more useful?

Its all good dont worry about it, and as for where he got it I really don't know :/

Oh okay I see and yes the shinx is fine. I have your Flygon in my party :)

I'll give you the TMs you want for that Shiny Sableye? Let me know if you think that's not enough. If it's not enough for Shiny Sableye I'll gladly try to get my paws on a Probopass or Mamoswine ^^

I have Pain Spliting Duskulls if you want one. (For a Dusknoir, unless it's for the dex entry).
What would like for it?

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
May I ask then... Is it from GTS, or did you level it yourself?
Pokemon from GTS, especially high level ones, are not usually Legit.

I raised it myself. Its EVs are all mixed up, though because back when I trained it, I wasn't aware of EV training.

Status
Not open for further replies.