• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Midnight's Shiny Chaining Thread:

Hey there Midnight. I was wondering if you might be able to get me a shiny Sneasel with a Jolly nature or a neutral nature? But if it becomes too difficult, any nature will do. I can give you a Dusk Stone if you'd like, supposing that's sufficient payment. And I know I'll have to wait a little longer since your list is full. ^___^ Thanks.

Edit: If it were male that would be even more awesome. I could include a Dawn Stone, too.

Midnight,
I was wondering which of the GBA games you have, so I could know what you're capable of getting through dual slot method.

I see your request list is full right now, so I'll hold off for a while before asking for my request.

I'll take a shiny eevee but I'm willing to wait until your list clears up.
I can get you a TM stealth rock or any other tm (if I have it) and a lvl 63 milotic.

Finally, I've found a topic where I can try and get a shiny...

I'd like Brave Larvitar, if possible. I could give you a Dusk Stone or something...request a Pokemon and I'll see if I can get it for you.

[heehee I bumped it!]
You are an amazing person for doing this for people!

I have a request, and I understand if it'll take a while for it to be filled.

Requested shiny: Miltank
Nature(optional): N/A
Nickname(optional): N/A

EDIT:// Sorry, I forgot to ask what you wanted for it. I can get you TMs, just let me know which one you are looking for.

I'm in no hurry for a shiny, but I might as well put down a request since I'm here.

Requested Shiny: Scyther
Requested Nature: Adamant, Brave or Naughty, Preferably Adamant.

I can get you a good TM like Ice Beam or such.

Hey guys sorry for the big wait, I haven't really been chaining much lately but I have been soft resetting to get shiny Uxie.

Sunny and Sarge, when I complete everyone elses requests I'll start on both of yours.

Midnight, I'm like your biggest fan, can I become your apprentice at chaining. I'm quite good, but it was your thread that taught me. I have chained 5 shinies, 2 voltorb, 1 miltank, 1 wormple, and a corsola

Wow, how generous of you! Could I request one for when you have the time?

Requested shiny: Eevee
Nature(optional): Modest
Nickname(optional): N/A

edit: Oops, I forgot to include what I can give you!

I have all my TMs since I never use them. I have most of the berries too, including Micle, Custap, Ganlon, Salac, and Liechi. (: I've also got some Pokemon, but they're Japanese...

Most of them, except for a few swarm ones. I also only have the GBA insertion Pokemon for LeafGreen and Emerald, as I don't own any of the others.

I would list out all the Pokemon, but I haven't memorized all of their English names yet haha :-X If you tell me which ones you're interested in, I can see if I have them and give them to you. (: If you want ones with interesting egg moves, I can look up their move translations and get back to you too!

What a nice thing to do for people. I have a bit of respect for you, since I can't chain to save my life. ^^ I'd actually like to request the same Pokemon as Ayumi-san. Of course, only when you have free time. I don't want to pry.

Nature(optional): Gentle... though it's really not a big deal. xD
Nickname(optional): Teto (If Female)

Truth be told, I'm actually trying to get as many Shiny Eevee's as I can. I want to evolve seven and keep one an Eevee, etc. If you could help that'd be so great! Mostly because... I'm a terrible 'chainer', and Eevee's are hard enough to find on the Radar in the first place.

As for what you would like in return... well I have plenty of TM's and such. I have and can acquire pretty much any Pokemon from the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation. 4th is a bit harder, but I could give that a go to. If you can help me, you can decide what you would like from me. I'm pretty nice and flexible, I think. ^^

Arigatou, Midnight-san!

Thank you Kazea, I will work on your request as soon as my others are finished :)

Jirachan, I have an extra shiny Pidgey I could give you that I had chained previously, but if you already asked Mind Lord, then I don't see why you are asking me?

Mind Lord, please don't SPAM my thread, and talk to Jirachan in a PM please.

Could I request one for when you have the time?

Nature(optional): N/A
Nickname(optional): Tifa

i can give you my female ivysaur or darkrai but they dont have good move set thou
and i have iron ball to

Hm, do you have a list of shinys you already have that are up for trade? ;o (And nickname-able)

The only ones that are up for trade would be the ones that I have chained, so none are up for trade unless you request one here. If you happen to request something, and I have another one I will give you it.

Will work on yours Kagome, when I am finished :)

Yeah, I was asking for whatever extra ones you have that I might like. xD
Another reason is that, I was gonna ask for the natures of ones you already have lol.

Arigatou gozaimasu! (Thank you very much!) ^^

Sorry... I'm just a big Japanese fan.

Well, when you do get around to it be sure to PM me and we can talk about trading and stuff.

Hey I understand you're probably busy with other requests, but if you finish those, could I make a request

Requested shiny: pidgey
Nature(optional): anything
Nickname(optional): anything that comes to your mind.

I'm sure I have a female japanese pokemon, but I'll have to get back to you.

Thank you!

I would atually like to make a request.

A shiny Baltoy
Name : None
Nature : any one that raises sp atk
Ball : prefrebaly a quick ball

I know I can chain but sometimes I just can't get the knack. A baltoy would be great as I am having a horrid time chaining at the moment.
Just ask what you want in return, in pm. I will then tell you If i have it.
Edit: I can trade you a shiny Venomoth, holding an awsome berry, I have loads of cool berries and I will pm the list to you to choose one. If you don't want this pokemon then I will search fore other strong ones

I do have plenty of female japanese pokemon. I can offer you murkrow, slowbro, or azuril in female japanese form for the shiny pidgey. Let me know if thats ok.

edit: Instead of a shiny pidgey, can i have a shiny cleffa?

Weavile- can it please be a female....... :-\
adamant nature
Rose

this would help me so mutch and I won't have to resort to hax :)please?