1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS Midnight's Shiny Chaining Thread:

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by Midnight Shadows, Dec 11, 2008.

1. LOCKED FOR NOW.

Anyways, for those concerned I will unlock this eventually, and your requests are not forgotten, I am currently busy with other things at the moment, so I will most likely get around to PMing everyone who requested a shiny.

Thank you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Have you ever tried chaining that shiny you-really-wanted but the chain breaks at a really low number? Problem solved :D Starting today, I will start accepting requests from anyone that wants a shiny.

PLEASE, save yourself the time and check out this thread if you don't know what chaining is.

Rules:
    1. The shiny is able to be chained, so not any legends, starters, or soft resets like Drifloon.
    2. It can't be located in a Sandstorm, Blizzard, or Rain, due to the fact that its hard to see.
    3.You can't request more then one shiny at a time. Wait a couple weeks please.
    4.Don't annoy me about it, asking if I have chained your shiny yet; I will tell you when I have chained it.
    5. If it is a Pokemon that Swarms, and you ask for it and my game doesn't have the Pokemon that is swarming, please be a little more patient.
    6. I can shoot requests down, though I really don't want to.
    7. I will not take more then three requests at a time.

Format:
    Requested shiny:
    Nature(optional):
    Nickname(optional):

Request list:
    1.BlackLotus-Larvitar
    2.*Sunny*-Miltank
    3.Ayumi-Eevee

Completed:
    Virgil-Miltank
    Shado-Mightyena
    InnocentIllusions-Eevee
    LoN_Colossus-Solrock
    Linkachu-Ponyta
    Jeydis-Duskull
    Cody-Growlithe
    ChimeraFiend-Gligar
    Secad-Ponyta
    Hallow Hero-Ralts
    diamondphantom-Eevee
    Twiggy-Snorunt
    Aero-Absol
    Reina Carmen-Lunatone
    Tatile-Ralts
    Shado-Baltoy
    Andisaurus-Sneasel
    Sarge the Heavy-Scyther

What I am asking for in return:
    I'm not that picky of a person when it comes to trades. But any good TM's, berries, items, or any Pokemon with a nice moveset would be useful to me.I will not accept Bidoofs.

***Looking for Japanese female Pokemon!***

2. If you could catch me a shiny Miltank I'd gladly give you a Macho Brace.

Requested shiny: Miltank
    Nature: Impish would be nice but I don't really care that much

You don't have to, but if you could capture it in anything but an Ultraball that'd be awesome. 8)

3. I will get right on that Virgil

4. Mightyena =D
    Jolly or Adamant preferred. Doesn't matter though.

You know how much trouble I've been having with him. >>
    You hear me agonize in chat enough about it. XD

I'll get you a power bracer =D

5. Stark

Friend Code:
    5284-2169-6918
    Could I add my Solrock to that list, from the chat?

Jolly, is preferable. :) And tell me what Power item you don't have and I can get that for you.

6. Jeydis

Friend Code:
    1805-2222-8581
    Ill trade you my shiny houndoom for a shiny Duskull if you can find me one. ^_^

7. Um, if you could chain a Shiny Eevee and nickname it that would be nice. I can offer a Totodile that knows Aerial Ace, Blizzard and Crunch.

8. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Friend Code:
    4167-4498-1464
    After poking you about other shinnies I feel bad, but figured it was worth asking anyways ^^

Any chance you could catch me a shiny Ponyta with the Flashfire ability? Any Special Attack Down or Neutral Nature would be fine, but preferably a Jolly one if you could. As for the nickname... That would probably depend on the gender.

I'm wondering which of the berries it is you're still looking for. I've got all of the "Decreases SE damage of ____ Type" berries if there were any in particular that you needed. Other than that, I offer up more Power Items, and any interesting Pokemon I happen to breed XD

9. Of course ^^ I'll get on it as soon as I can

10. Midnight, I would like to have
    Gligar
    Impish
    Nighthawk

I could give you a Power Item of your choice.

11. I'll start working on that too, ChimeraFiend ^^

12. thx. but, how are you gonna do it though? like, is it gonna take days or do you have a "special" way of doing it?

13. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Friend Code:
    4167-4498-1464
    She uses the method mentioned here: http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=3944.0

Feel free to read it for yourself/reply to that topic, otherwise please keep the conversational posts down and let the master do her work :p

#14 Linkachu, Dec 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  14. I'm assuming you're still doing this, or at least hoping xP

Pokemon: Growlwithe
    Don't care about nature
    Nickname- If you can think of something epic, go for it. Gender also doesn't matter.

15. Of course I'm still doing it Cody ;D I was actually thinking of chaining Growlithe today anyways :p

Added to the list ^^

16. I don't wanta be pushing my luck here, but if it isn't a problem with you, Midnight, I would really like a shiny Pinsir, any nature.
    Now, if this is asking too much i totally understand. (you just made me a Gligar!)

:p

17. Secad MS

Friend Code:
    Hey Midnight!

I know I stink at chaining, and this is something really epic that I'd like.

Species: Ponyta
    Nature: Don't care
    Nickname: Bon Jovi

I would like it to be male, too. I would also have it learn Bounce. Anyone get the reference?

I could trade in return for it, a level 50 Volbeat named Pablo. If you are not happy with this one, just go to my thread and look at the Pokemon I can trade.

18. ChimeraFiend I'm going to have to shoot that request down, not because I don't want to chain it, but because I can't. Pinsir is only obtainable in Pearl, and I have Diamond.

I'll get right on it Secad ^^ Added.

19. Requested shiny: Growlwith ( can you please make it evolve into an arcanine and try to get high speed? )
    Nature(optional): I dont care what nature.
    Nickname(optional): Flare

I will trade you a pinsar. ( That means you can breed the pinsar to get that request done ;D your welcome. )
    Midnight, in a private message, tell me your FC, and i will tell you mine.

20. Jeydis

Friend Code:
    1805-2222-8581
    When she says chain that means radar chaining, not hatching. Hatch chaining would take so long she would lose her teeth by the time that shiny would show up.

21. I understand Midnight. Oh well! At least I got a Gligar! ;)

22. Is there anyway you could chain me a shiny eevee? Female is preferred but either is fine :) and no nickname please.
    I'd be willing to trade you a riolu with the moveset:foresight, endure, crunch, agility
    or:foresight, endure, cross chop,earth quake
    (both males) and I have almost every TM so I could give him one if you'd like
    if you want something else please ask, I've got plenty to offer :)
    thanks in advance!

23. Sure diamondphantom I'll chain you an Eevee ^^ Added.

24. I wish, if you could, a shiny male Ralts, nature doesn't matter, but I would like a nickname of Dante plox?

I could trade you a Totodile with Dragon dance and Ice punch along with a japanese Cranidos? Many thanks.

Plus, when you chain it and capture it, can you hold it for me? I only got wi-fi at my father's place, so I have to set a date with you, so drop me a pm when you get it, thanks again!

25. Sure thing Hallow ^^ Added. ^^

26. Dante, just Dante.

Okay, that means I gotta hatch new one then, alrighty then. Back to the Daycare. ;D

Edit- I accidently removed the post ahead of you, was trying to click modify, but I wasn't aware that it was on remove and I hit enter thinking it was a pop up. Sorry ^^'

27. Can you chain me a shiny ponyta.
    no nickname
    any nature

28. Hey Midnight, you may not remember me from chat :p
    If possible, could you please chain me a shiny?

Requested shiny: Ralts, male
    Nature: Adamant or Modest
    Nickname: Solanine

Would you like a female feebas with an attached Dusk Stone? She has a Calm nature, Swift Swim, Mirror Coat and is still level 1. If you'd like something else though, let me know and I'll see if I can find it.

Thanks.

29. Sure thing Tatile sounds good ^^

30. Can you get me a shiny Poliwrath? And if you can what do you want for it? ;D ;D ;D
    Perferably male. ;D

31. You can't chain Poliwrath

32. Hi Midnight! Would you mind getting me a...

Pokemon: Snorunt (male)
    Nature: Any
    Nickname: None

I can get you any Choice Item or Evolution Stone attached to any lv. 1 starter.

33. Sure thing Twiggy, I have an extra one already so I can give you one.

34. Thanks. My friend code's under my Avatar.

I should be on Tommorrow any time from 12 noon to 3 pm. Pm me if this is a bad time.

Wich Item and Pokemon would you like?

35. Stark

Friend Code:
    5284-2169-6918
    Might want to say what timezone that is, just a suggestion.

36. could you get me a shiny absol ( i know its a swarming pokemon and im willing to wait)
    I can give you anything from my trading post
    ill give you 3 pokemon for it, any ones you want. Also ill have wish eevees soon to trade too...

37. Shiny Baltoy Please?
    A neutral nature will do.
    I'll give you some TM's you want, just say which =D

38. Shado, I already have three people on the list. Also, I've asked to not ask for more then one shiny at a time. Please remove one of your posts.

39. Yes,I realized. I'm an idiot. XP I deleted one, but feel free not to do the other for me being a complete idiot. >>