• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Midnight's Shiny Chaining Thread:

LOCKED FOR NOW.

Anyways, for those concerned I will unlock this eventually, and your requests are not forgotten, I am currently busy with other things at the moment, so I will most likely get around to PMing everyone who requested a shiny.

Thank you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Have you ever tried chaining that shiny you-really-wanted but the chain breaks at a really low number? Problem solved :D Starting today, I will start accepting requests from anyone that wants a shiny.

PLEASE, save yourself the time and check out this thread if you don't know what chaining is.

Rules:
1. The shiny is able to be chained, so not any legends, starters, or soft resets like Drifloon.
2. It can't be located in a Sandstorm, Blizzard, or Rain, due to the fact that its hard to see.
3.You can't request more then one shiny at a time. Wait a couple weeks please.
4.Don't annoy me about it, asking if I have chained your shiny yet; I will tell you when I have chained it.
5. If it is a Pokemon that Swarms, and you ask for it and my game doesn't have the Pokemon that is swarming, please be a little more patient.
6. I can shoot requests down, though I really don't want to.
7. I will not take more then three requests at a time.

Format:
Requested shiny:
Nature(optional):
Nickname(optional):

Request list:
1.BlackLotus-Larvitar
2.*Sunny*-Miltank
3.Ayumi-Eevee

Completed:
Virgil-Miltank
Shado-Mightyena
InnocentIllusions-Eevee
LoN_Colossus-Solrock
Linkachu-Ponyta
Jeydis-Duskull
Cody-Growlithe
ChimeraFiend-Gligar
Secad-Ponyta
Hallow Hero-Ralts
diamondphantom-Eevee
Twiggy-Snorunt
Aero-Absol
Reina Carmen-Lunatone
Tatile-Ralts
Shado-Baltoy
Andisaurus-Sneasel
Sarge the Heavy-Scyther

What I am asking for in return:
I'm not that picky of a person when it comes to trades. But any good TM's, berries, items, or any Pokemon with a nice moveset would be useful to me.I will not accept Bidoofs.

***Looking for Japanese female Pokemon!***

If you could catch me a shiny Miltank I'd gladly give you a Macho Brace.

Requested shiny: Miltank
Nature: Impish would be nice but I don't really care that much

You don't have to, but if you could capture it in anything but an Ultraball that'd be awesome. 8)

Mightyena =D
Jolly or Adamant preferred. Doesn't matter though.

You know how much trouble I've been having with him. >>
You hear me agonize in chat enough about it. XD

I'll get you a power bracer =D

Could I add my Solrock to that list, from the chat?

Jolly, is preferable. :) And tell me what Power item you don't have and I can get that for you.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
After poking you about other shinnies I feel bad, but figured it was worth asking anyways ^^

Any chance you could catch me a shiny Ponyta with the Flashfire ability? Any Special Attack Down or Neutral Nature would be fine, but preferably a Jolly one if you could. As for the nickname... That would probably depend on the gender.

I'm wondering which of the berries it is you're still looking for. I've got all of the "Decreases SE damage of ____ Type" berries if there were any in particular that you needed. Other than that, I offer up more Power Items, and any interesting Pokemon I happen to breed XD

I'm assuming you're still doing this, or at least hoping xP

Pokemon: Growlwithe
Don't care about nature
Nickname- If you can think of something epic, go for it. Gender also doesn't matter.

I don't wanta be pushing my luck here, but if it isn't a problem with you, Midnight, I would really like a shiny Pinsir, any nature.
Now, if this is asking too much i totally understand. (you just made me a Gligar!)

:p

Hey Midnight!

I know I stink at chaining, and this is something really epic that I'd like.

Species: Ponyta
Nature: Don't care
Nickname: Bon Jovi

I would like it to be male, too. I would also have it learn Bounce. Anyone get the reference?

I could trade in return for it, a level 50 Volbeat named Pablo. If you are not happy with this one, just go to my thread and look at the Pokemon I can trade.

ChimeraFiend I'm going to have to shoot that request down, not because I don't want to chain it, but because I can't. Pinsir is only obtainable in Pearl, and I have Diamond.

I'll get right on it Secad ^^ Added.

Requested shiny: Growlwith ( can you please make it evolve into an arcanine and try to get high speed? )
Nature(optional): I dont care what nature.
Nickname(optional): Flare

I will trade you a pinsar. ( That means you can breed the pinsar to get that request done ;D your welcome. )
Midnight, in a private message, tell me your FC, and i will tell you mine.

When she says chain that means radar chaining, not hatching. Hatch chaining would take so long she would lose her teeth by the time that shiny would show up.

Is there anyway you could chain me a shiny eevee? Female is preferred but either is fine :) and no nickname please.
I'd be willing to trade you a riolu with the moveset:foresight, endure, crunch, agility
or:foresight, endure, cross chop,earth quake
(both males) and I have almost every TM so I could give him one if you'd like
if you want something else please ask, I've got plenty to offer :)
thanks in advance!

I wish, if you could, a shiny male Ralts, nature doesn't matter, but I would like a nickname of Dante plox?

I could trade you a Totodile with Dragon dance and Ice punch along with a japanese Cranidos? Many thanks.

Plus, when you chain it and capture it, can you hold it for me? I only got wi-fi at my father's place, so I have to set a date with you, so drop me a pm when you get it, thanks again!

Dante, just Dante.

Okay, that means I gotta hatch new one then, alrighty then. Back to the Daycare. ;D

Edit- I accidently removed the post ahead of you, was trying to click modify, but I wasn't aware that it was on remove and I hit enter thinking it was a pop up. Sorry ^^'

Hey Midnight, you may not remember me from chat :p
If possible, could you please chain me a shiny?

Requested shiny: Ralts, male
Nature: Adamant or Modest
Nickname: Solanine

Would you like a female feebas with an attached Dusk Stone? She has a Calm nature, Swift Swim, Mirror Coat and is still level 1. If you'd like something else though, let me know and I'll see if I can find it.

Thanks.

Hi Midnight! Would you mind getting me a...

Pokemon: Snorunt (male)
Nature: Any
Nickname: None

I can get you any Choice Item or Evolution Stone attached to any lv. 1 starter.

Thanks. My friend code's under my Avatar.

I should be on Tommorrow any time from 12 noon to 3 pm. Pm me if this is a bad time.

Wich Item and Pokemon would you like?

could you get me a shiny absol ( i know its a swarming pokemon and im willing to wait)
I can give you anything from my trading post
ill give you 3 pokemon for it, any ones you want. Also ill have wish eevees soon to trade too...