• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Midnight College rp

Kuro sighed and helped Tyler keep the rocks up so the teacher and three students get out. “Laito took Kayla to the nurse’s office, remember,” Kuro said, glancing towards the hall that leads to the nurse’s office. Shiro didn’t like how close Kuro and Tyler were but he had to keep a piece of the roof up for a human to escape from it.
Laito sighed when he heard his name called but smiled at Kayla. “I’m glad it was me and not some other person,” he said with his smile that he had used to charm so many other girls. “Is your head feeling any better?” He asked, lightly touching a red mark on her head with an ice pack.

Tyler nodded "can you guys help the others out? I need to check on Kayla" he asked as lowered the large rock that he and Kuro were holding.

Kayla nodded and looked at Laito now that she could fully understand what was going on "W-where's Tyler is he okay?'

Kuro nodded and set down the large rubble when everyone had gotten out of it. Shiro, looking as annoyed as ever, just rolled his eyes and let a peice of rubble drop making it pick up dust and a few people sneezed. Kuro, glaring at Shiro for just dropping the rubble.

Laito nodded with a smile. “Tyler is fine and he’s helping people get out of the rubble, the ceiling fell down on a few people.”

"Run, my child! They are coming for you! Go, and hide! You can survive on your own now." *Ajax begins to cry* "Mom, I'm sorry! I let you down! I came to avenge you! Now, I'm a miserable failure! Now, I will kill off all the humans here, so you, my mother can be dead in peace."