• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Midnight College rp

Laito nodded in understandment and looked at the corner that they approached quite quickly. When they turned the corner, Laito felt something watching them but he didn’t make any move to say or show that he felt that way.

Laito took his arm off of Kayla’s shoulders and sighed. “I’m sorry, but I can’t. I would love to but we have school tomorrow,” he said with an apologetic smile. When they reached Kayla’s house, he kissed Kayla on the forehead. “I’ll see you tomorrow,” he said with a smile before walking to his own house.

Kayla blushed more than she had all day and waved before going inside, ,rushing up to her room and going straight to sleep.

The next morning Tyler woke up and got ready for school.

Kuro heard her alarm go off but she ignored it and tried to go back to sleep. Suddely, Shiro walked into Kuro’s room and shook Kuro to wake her up. “Kuro, we’re going to be late again,” Shiro sighed as he looked at his twin sister laying in bed. “Fine,” Kuro grumbled with an irritated voice. She got up and sat on her bed, looking up at her brother. “Get out,” she said simply and Shiro obeyed, knowing that Kuro likes her privacy.

Shiro got dressed with his usual outfit of a white long sleeved shirt with black jeans and brushed his teeth before heading downstairs. Something felt off to him but he momentarily ignored it, taking the small metal box out of the pantry and taking two small glasses. He filled the glasses with water then added the small tablets to the glasses.

Kuro got dressed in her usual outfit of a black long sleeved shirt and jeans and brushed her teeth before walking downstairs. She entered the kitchen, her bare feet padding on the tile. She grabbed a glass of semi-water and began drinking it, Shiro doing the same with the other. “Alright, we should head to school,” Shiro finally spoke up after finishing his glass. “Yeah,” Kuro agreed then set her empty glass in the sink, Shiro doing the same, and they grabbed their book bags before leaving the house, locked of course. They walked to school in comfortable silence, each of them having a smile on their face.

Tyler got his bag and books, got on his bike and headed towards the school, part of him hoping he would bump into Kuro.

Kayla woke up, got dressed and headed out with her things, seeing Tyler bike by

Kuro and Shiro continued to walk to the Colledge, seeing Laito on the way but he wasn’t paying attention. “Shiro, What do you think we should do?” Kuro asked her twin quietly. “I don’t know,” Shiro answered just as quietly. They entered the school, still a bit on edge. Kuro and Shiro went to their first class, the same class, Math. They sat next to each other, Kuro in a corner seat next to the window and Shiro on the left of her, and got their things out of their book bags.

Tyler pulled up to the school and headed to maths, he sat down at his desk which was right in front of Shiro's. He turned to Kuro and smiled before getting his books out "You okay?" he asked in an almost soft tone.

Kayla walked to her classroom which was right across the hallway from Tyler, Kuro and Shiro when she bumped into Laito "Oh h-hey." she was already blushing.

On the roof of the school, Robert was sitting up against the wall of the entrance. He hasn't gone to class the past few days, mainly because he saw no point to it. Since he is shy, no one seems notice that he's gone, except for the teacher, so it didn't really matter of he attended.

Tyler put his bag on the floor and sat down, for once he was going to listen and do work in maths since he felt bad that Kuro had given him notes the day before.

Kayla smiled a bit when she looked up at Laito "H-how are you?"

Charlie was, again, late.
She was sprinting from her house, her bag slung by her hip, her legs pumping as she tried to get to class.
Usually, school started around 7:45. It was 7:40, and Charlie had woken up five minutes earlier. She skidded to a stop outside the school- she could've sworn she saw someone on the roof- but there wasn't time to check. She hurried through the halls, ducking her head, hoping not to be seen, and finally got to her first class- math- and awkwardly slid into her seat, earning a glare from the teacher but no acknowledgment from the other students.

Tyler was the only student who saw Charlie walk in "Hey, late again huh?" He let out a slight chuckle before the teacher redirected his glare to Tyler "Nevermind just uhhhh.... I don't think he's in a good mood today." He said quietly, smiling and giving a slight nod towards the maths teacher.

Charlie chuckled faintly, flashing a small smile at Tyler.
Late again.
She quickly unpacked her stuff, glancing up at the teacher, who was somehow glaring at her and Tyler simultaneously. Her cheeks flared, but she said nothing, as the lesson started. It was boring, as usual.

Tyler gave a little frown at the teacher but remembered he was going to try do good in math for once so stopped and started writing down notes to the teacher's surprise. He looked over at Kuro and smiled before looking back at his work, he didn't want anyone knowing he liked Kuro but he found it hard to look at her and not smile.

Charlie looked back at Tyler to see his gaze stuck on one girl- what was her name, again?- as he smiled briefly. She grinned to herself as she turned away, rolling her eyes with a faint laugh as she focused back on her notes. Gah, romance.
Her notes were surprisingly organized, complete with small (yet detailed) doodles of random objects. Safety pins, hangers, bicycles.
It was kinda her thing to doodle little icons around her notes, which were written in small, even letters, which was lucky for the guy sitting next to her, who was obviously cheating off her practice problems. She hadn't seemed to notice- she seemed too preoccupied in drawing a little water bottle.

The teacher handed out some textbooks and told the class to complete pages 456-463. Tyler completed the first two pages before deciding to put his earphones in, he continued with the work still making sure to take notes aswell all whilst quietly humming along to his music. After no time he was finished, he raised his hand "I've finished the work sir." he said as the teacher walked over and to his surprise Tyler had actually finished with all answers correct. "Ummmm...... just go on your phone for the rest of the lesson Tyler." The teacher said as he went and sat at the desk at the front again. Tyler pulled his phone out and started playing Pokemon Go.

Ajax got to school late that day, on his first day. "Crap. He muttered under his breath. Well maybe I should get a look around. Not like anyone's gonna care." (Ajax got a lay of the land, and Then went to class.) Well that was painful, now get me outta here! Ajax then went home, sprinting like a maniac

Last edited:
(Please do not control anybody’s characters)
Kuro caught Tyler smiling at her a few times, as did Shiro who wasn’t very happy about it, and put on a small smile as she did her work and her notes. Her notes were, as usual, easy to read and well organized. When she was given the textbook, she did all of her quickly, only finishing just after Tyler. Shiro did all of his work, sneaking glances at Tyler and Kuro, quickly and efficiently, his work looking just like Kuro’s. No, it was the other way around, Kuro’s work looked like Shiro’s, he even remembered when he taught her how to write the notes organizationally. Kuro’s and Shiro’s hand came up at the same time, their elbows on the desks.

Laito turned and smile at Kayla, knowing he would be late. “Hey, I’m good, you?” He asked with his signature flirty smile. “Did you have fun yesterday?” He added, knowing that his dark purple hair was brushing against his forehead.

Tyler carried on playing on his phone before he realised that it looked like there was gonna be a storm "for god sake...." he mumbled to himself.

Kayla looked at Laito "yeah...th-thanks for walking me home last night." she smiled and blushed as she also noticed the storm buildng up

Kuro and Shiro, waiting for the teacher to come and check their work, noticed a storm brewing outside the window. Kuro, being closest to the window, felt a small blow of cold air come from the window. It was almost refreshing in the warm room, but she didn’t know. The teacher came by and checked their work, noticing everything was right, as always. “You may do whatever you want,” the teacher had said to the twins, turning to go to his desk. Kuro picked up her book and began reading it, waiting for the class to end.

The bell rang and Tyler started to pack up his things when the storm started to get really bad and a tree branch smashed through the window "holy cow...." he muttered.
"Everyone get your things and head to the assembly hall where the headteacher will decide what to do." The teacher said with an authoritive voice.
Tyler got the rest of his things and walked over to Kuro and Shiro "you guys weren't here when the last storm happened....anyway, last time it was so bad that half the school was practically smashed down, you guys get to the hall but I need to find Kayla." he said to the twins

Robert up at the sky and noticed that a storm was starting to brew up. He sighed to himself. "Not this again," he said. He knew that the students had to go to the assembly hall, but debated if should go or not. "Might as well," he said and started to make his way to the assembly hall.

Kuro thought she was going to get hit by the branch that hit the window but the window had protected her. Shiro grabbed Kuro’s arm and yanked her toward him in a protective manner just as the branch hit the window. Kuro looked up at Tyler as if nothing happened, as if Shiro wasn’t holding her. “Alright, we’ll meet you in the assembly hall,” Kuro said, dragging Shiro into the hall. Kuro saw Laito and Kayla standing in the hall, a flirtatious smile on Laito’s face and Kayla’s back to Kuro and Shiro. “We need to go to the assembly hall,” Kuro said, tapping Kayla’s shoulder. “I found her, Tyler,” Kuro said, looking into the classroom at Tyler. Shiro could care less for Tyler and Kayla, especially Laito, but since he was Kuro’s twin, he stayed with her. Shiro tugged at Kuro’s arm, wanting her to follow him to the assembly hall. Kuro gave him a look that said ‘I’m not going anywhere’. Shiro glanced at Laito, his face angry and a death glare in his bright blue and yellow eyes.

Tyler ran out of the classroom towards the group "Thanks Kuro, Kayla it's happening again and it feels alot worse this time..."

Kayla nodded and looked at Laito "come on." she said as she started running with Tyler and the others to the hall.

Tyler gave a dirty look to Laito as they headed off since he really didn't trust him

Laito was quite surprised that Shiro was letting Kuro be in his presence, especially at this time. He saw Shiro giving Kuro a tug but Kuro didn’t budge. Was Kuro finically giving into her feelings for the vampire? No, Kuro had looked at everyone but him. He cursed in his head, noticing how her gaze lingered on Tyler. Nevertheless, he followed the group, mentally sighing.
Kuro let Shiro hold onto her hand, however tightly he was holding it, as they headed to the assembly hall. She noticed that not many people were there, even though she thought that they would be late. Shiro was obviously mad at Kuro but they were never mad at each other for long, no matter what they did. Kuro saw a male human, heading to the assembly hall. He had black hair and black eyes, in contrast to her bright yellow and blue eyes. Suddenly, Kuro tugged at the sleeves of her long sleeved shirt. Shiro noticed who she was looking at but, before he could say anything, she looked away, at the teacher that looked to be in charge. Shiro was now acutely aware of Kuro’s skirt, that came down a little past her thighs, because of the sudden amount of males in the area, mostly human. Shiro and Kuro had both seen the dirty look that Tyler had given Laito but if Laito saw, he didn’t saw anything. They both had ghosts of a smile on their faces but it quickly died away.

Tyler kept walking behind the twins as Kayla walked beside him "You okay?" he asked Kayla
"Yeah i'm fine....why?" she replied
"It's Laito I don't trust him...." Tyler said in a voice that almost sounded like a warning
"Why don't you trust him?!" Kayla said in an angry voice
"Chill.....just something isn't right about him." Tyler replied
"I don't need you to tell me who I should hang out with...you're not my dad..." Kayla said as she trailed back and started walking with Laito
Tyler sped up and began walking with Kuro and Shiro "That went well....."

Kuro had listened to the argument Tyler and Kayla had, chuckling a little. Humans are so complicated. Kuro’s eyes kept wandering to the boy with black hair that stood up, wondering where he had been since she had seen everyone but him. Finally, she turned to Tyler, a smile gracing her face. “Did you think it would go good? Laito is not going to give up with any female unless he losses interest in them,” Shiro said, an amused smile on his face but his eyes, that were on Kuro, had a tightness. Kuro caught it but she never let her smile falter, putting. It on for everyone else.

"So what you're saying is once he's found a girl they're practically always gonna fall for him, that can't be right because I know for a fact that Kayla isn't like that and she won't go straight in like that..." Tyler said before looking back and seeing how close the two were.
"I don't trust him at all..." Tyler said with a frown on his face "It's feels almost like one of those vampires I keep hearing about on the news..."

Kuro and Shiro stiffened, gearing Tyler talk about the vampires on the news. Surely Tyler knew that Kuro and Shiro were vampires, but no one could tell. “Yeah, he is,” Kuro said bitterly before hurriedly adding, “but not all vampires are like that.” Shiro shared a momentary gaze with Kuro, telling her not to say more as if she was actually going to.
Laito was quite pleased that Kayla left the conversation Tyler and her were having, Laito hearing it all. Laito knew that he wouldn’t stay with Kayla for long, maybe a month or more at the most. Kuro was the one he really wanted but she had never, ever tried to get that close to him. Sure, they used to be friends but he wanted more than that. Sadly, Kuro did not.

Tyler looked at Kuro and nodded "I know they're not all bad I mean....I knew a good vampire once, he was the one who saved me last time a storm like this happened." as Tyler finished talking the roof collapsed in with Tyler, the twins, Kayla and Laito all stuck beneath it."Is everyone okay? guys...." Tyler said whilst he struggled to lift a bit of concrete off his arm.

Kayla had been crushed by a large piece of metal and knocked unconscious

"Kayla? Kuro? Shiro?" Tyler said worriedly

Shiro lifted the large price of concrete off of him and began looking for Kuro. Thanks to being a vampire, he had a greater strength and resistance as did Kuro. Kuro used one of her arms to move a giant peice of the roof off of her left leg. She took a deep breath before standing up then she froze. The twins both cursed under their breaths at the same time as they looked at the humans.
Laito sighed under prices of rubble and stood up, not even bothering to move larger prices of concrete. He began dusting himself off then he saw Kayla. He lifted Kayla up, seeing blood on her forehead after being hit by some concrete. Taking her in his arms, he began walking to the nurses office to see if he or the nurse could do anything for her. It was all fake though, no real feelings in any of his actions he was currently doing. He was worried for Kuro though he knew Kuro was just fine.

Tyler got up and looked at Shiro "Thanks man." he nodded and noticed that Laito and Kayla were gone "W-where's Kayla and Laito?" he looked around and couldn't hear or see them "I'm not leaving this place till we find her..." he said still looking around

With a sigh, mixed with relief, Kuro looked at Tyler. “He went to patch her up. She was hit on the head,” Kuro said, touching her head to the corner of her head. Shiro looked at the rubble, noticing some other humans stuck in it though he was in no hurry to help them.

Tyler nodded "Okay....Hey Shiro can you help me get these others out?" he said as he started lifting some rubble.

Kayla woke up in the nurses office and saw Laito "L-Laito?"

Tyler noticed Kuro holding her head "hey are you alright?"

Robert watched as the roof collapsed and he was lucky not to get hit. He looked around and saw some students caught in the roof's rubble. He was about to help but realized that he might get in the way. He sighed to himself and slowly walked out of the assembly hall.

"I was getting crazy ideas at that school. Ajax said deliriously.Gods,what is wrong with me? Other Vampires? No way. I'm crazy. Haha. 'what am I gonna do if there are?' Ajax thought. This couldn't be! He's the only one since the last time! "I was the only survivior. No one else could be a vampire. It's impossible."

Shiro looked at Tyler and shook his head, "No, I don't want to. Kuro, we are going to the assembly hall," Shiro told his twin sister and tugged on her arm. "Shiro, I'm not leaving these humans here. They need help and they need it now," Kuro replied and ripped her hand from her brother's. She lifted a few large pieces of rubble, looking for humans that needed help. Shiro sighed then began looking for humans as well, very reluctant to let Kuro alone with Tyler.
Laito smiled at Kayla, who he set on a bed, as he grabbed some disinfectant for her bleeding head. "Yes, Kayla?" He asked, looking down at the brown haired female. "You've got blood on you're head so I anted to help you. You also lost consciousness so I carried you here. You should be good with a bandage," Laito said as he lightly tapped the rag he put disinfectant on Kayla"s cut on her head.

Before he left the scene, Robert looked back and sighed to himself. He walked out and looked out the window to see the crazy storm. He then looked down and said to himself, "Maybe I should just go home.... No one is going to know that I'm gone anyway...."

Tyler glanced over at some rocks and started lifting them where he found a teacher and three students "cmon get to the hall, I cant hold this up for much longer."

Meanwhile in the nurses office kayla sat up "I just guess I didn't expect you to be the person here with me..."

"Laito I could use a hand over here" Tyler said as he struggled to keep the rocks held up