• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Midnight College rp

Tyler smiled "alright, sounds cool..... Do you wanna head home after this or go on more rides?" he said, now feeling less embarrased but now a bit shy.

Kayla noticed that Laito was staring at her "Everything okay?" she said in a shy voice

Kuro smiled, looked at Tyler, a bit more at ease now. "We should goo home after this, we have school tomorrow," she said, the ride soon starting. She looked down at the ground, seeing humans and games everywhere.

Laito nodded then he looked at the sky. "After this I should get you home. Wouldn't want to keep you out too late," he said, looking back at Kayla.

Tyler nodded and looked around at all the other people around "so, i've been thinking and uhhhh.....we should hang out more often..."

"ummm.......okay" Kayla blushed "but I kinda wanna hang out with you a little longer..."

Kuro smiled and nodded in agreement, liking the idea of them hanging out more often. "Yes, that sounds like a good idea.," she said, still looking out the window with amazement.

Laito chuckled and put his arm around Kayla's shoulders. "I'll walk you home," he said with a smile as he looked at Kayla, knowing the ride would stop anytime soon.

Tyler looked over at Kuro and then out of the window which was when he saw Laito with his arm around Kayla on the ride "ummm...... about going home......there might be something I gotta handle before we leave...."

Kayla blushed even more and looked at Laito, her heart was pounding and she started to somehow feel even more shy and nervous.

Kuro was a bit surprised and looked out of Tyler's window, standing up a bit. "Oh, we best leave them alone. Laito doesn't go straight for his girls, he waits a while. We can deal with it at school," she said, sitting back down where she originally was. She looked out her window, seeing lots of people though she spotted a few children in the crowd running around.

Laito saw Kayla blush and mentally chuckled then the ride stopped. He got out of the ride, offering his hand to Kayla with a smile.

"Are you sure?" he said nervously "I just wanna be sure that he won't do anything to her......"

Kayla smiled and took his hand "so where do you live?" she smiled "I don't wanna seem like a stalker or anything"

Kuro sighed then she looked at Tyler. "Yes, Laito is not very many things but he is patient," she said then she looked back out of her window.

Laito smiled, letting go of Kayla's hand. "I live in a lot of places, I move around a lot," he said, walking a bit toward the exit.

Tyler nodded "but if he makes a move on Kayla then i'm gonna stop him....I don't care what he can do to me, she's like a sister to me."

Kayla smiled "A little strange but okay...."

Kuro was surprised to hear that, she had seen them kissing only a few hours ago. "And brothers and sisters suddenly kiss now?" She asked, turning to look at Tyler. She knew Tyler and Kayla must like each other for them to be acting like that only a while ago but to say they were like brother and sister would be to challenge Kuro in a way. She has always been near Shiro unless she didn't want to or she couldn't, Shiro he same way with Kuro, so for Tyler to say that Kayla was like a sister to him after they had kissed in the hallway at school made Kuro question what Tyler's version of brothers and sisters were.

Laito chuckled, letting Kayla's hand go and began to walk towards the entrance. "Well, if I'm going to walk you home I just wanted to know how far the walk would be," he said with a smile as he looked at Kayla.

"I was trying to comfort her since she's been going through alot lately...." Tyler said trying to not anger Kuro

"It's not too far maybe about 10 minute walk." Kayla smiled

Kuro turned away from Tyler with a frown. "That's not the basic way to comfort a person and you know that," she said through gritted teeth as she looked out her window.

Laito nodded then he looked forward. "So, what would you like to talk about?" He asked Kayla, his dark purple eyes glancing at Kayla.

Kuro spotted Laito and Kayla again, but ignored them. Her eyes were full of anger and her fists were in a tight ball. “After this, I’m going to go home,” she whispered, letting herself relax and risking a glance at Tyler.

Laito smirked for a spilt second before he smiled friendly at Kayla. “I love the color of your hair,” he said, lightly brushing against Kayla because of the tight crowd.

Tyler looked at Kuro and nodded "You want me to walk you home?" he said as it began raining "I don't have to be home till 9:30pm because that's when my dad gets home from work.

Kayla blushed and smiled "Thanks...y-your hair is nice too." she said before pulling her hood up.

Kuro noticed the rain and nodded silently. “Thank you, I appreciate it,” she said as the ride began to stop but it wasn’t quite their turn to get off yet.

Laito felt the rain against his head and hair but didn’t mind it. The rain made his hair the slightest bit darker and his clothes began to stick to his muscular yet slender build.

Tyler smiled and tried to not look at Laito and Kayla "How far from here do you live?" he asked Kuro

Kayla, still blushing looked down at the floor as they walked "So you gonna be in school tomorrow?" she asked as the rain got heavier

Suddenly, the words of Kuro’s brother came to her. “Not too far from here, just a short walk,” she said, knowing that she was an expert liar and that she had to lie to him. Shiro had told her to not tell anybody where she lived and she never had. She wasn’t going to betray her brothers trust so she sat with a smile, her eyes not betraying her lie.

Laito smiled and nodded. “Yes, I will be at school all year,” he said though he didn’t know if it were true or not. He would follow the twins, Shiro and Kuro, until Kuro agreed to come with him.

"Okay cool, you're pretty lucky to live not far from the fair." Tyler smiled at Kuro "I live closer to the school so not too bad I guess."

"Cool, so you live near school?" Kayla asked now shy again even though she didn't know why "sorry I guess it's kinda rude to be asking you all these questions....." she sighed

Kuro nodded though something was bothering her. “Yeah,” she muttered then glanced towards the window just as it was their turn to get off.

Laito chuckled, his smile staying on his face. “Kind of, near school,” he said and looked down at Kayla. “It’s not rude, you want to know so you ask,” he added.

Tyler let Kuro get of first and then followed "My bike is in the parking lot, I guess i'll let you keep the spare helmet incase we hang out again." he smiled.

Kayla smiled and blushed "okay....."

Kuro climbed off the Ferris Wheel and smiled, looking at Tyler’s bike. “Thank you,” she said to Tyler and walked to his bike. She waited for Tyler to get on first.

Laito chuckled once again at Kayla’s behavior. “You look adorable when you blush,” he commented on Kayla, brushing a strand of hair that had been left on her face.

Tyler got on the bike and put on his helmet "No problem, by the way you're gonna have to give me directions." he smiled.

"Th-thanks...." Kayla's face was now fully red as she looked up at Laito. For a moment she thought about Tyler but when she saw Laito's face she completely forgot about him as if she was trying to block him out and focus on Laito.

Kuro hopped on the bike behind Tyler, strapping her helmet on. “Just go to Wilson Street and turn left, I’ll tell you which house is mine,” she said before putting her arms around Tyler to secure herself on the bike.

Laito smiled at Kayla, happy that she had given into his charm like ever other girl. Besides Kuro. The sudden thought sent his mood dropping but he didn’t show it, knowing Kayla would wonder what was wrong.

Tyler nodded and started heading towards Wilson Street.

Kayla looked at him and thought something was wrong but didn't say anything just incase before she heard Tyler's bike "hmmm... I didn't realise Tyler was here with....wait who is that?" she said as she saw the bike go round the corner.

Kuro heard bits and pieces of the voice of Kayla before they turned the corner. “My house is right there,” she said, risking her arm and pointing at a light blue house.

Laito saw the black hair and Kuro’s outfit, knowing right away who it was. He frowned, then watched the bike turn the corner in what seemed like slow motion. “I don’t know who it was,” Laito lied, putting a smile back on his face. He would not, could not, admit that it was Kuro on the back of Tyler’s bike when he thought it should’ve been him.

"Got it." Tyler said as he slowed down to a stop and parked outside the house. "Alright here we are." he smiled as he got off the bike, for a moment he thought about kissing Kuro before deciding it wasn't exactly a good time."

Kayla shook her head and redirected her focus back to Laito "Oh well dosen't matter, he only uses his bike if he's on a date or a special event so he must be fine."

Kuro hopped off the bike as well, putting a smile on her face. “Thank you, I appreciate it,” she said before taking the helmet off. She was about to give it back when she remembered that Tyler told her to keep it. “Thank you,” She thanked him again and turned around, beginning to walk into the house that wasn’t her but it wasn’t occupied.

Laito’s smile faltered, but he fixed it quickly. “Oh? I didn’t know,” he admitted and put an arm over Kayla’s shoulders.

"no problem" He smiled before getting back on the bike, before leaving he turned around "You want me to give you a lift to school tomorrow?" he asked.

Kayla started blushing again "So what're we gonna do now?"

Kuro shook her head from behind. “No, I’m good,” she said and reached the door of the unoccupied house. She turned around and waved at Tyler with a smile. “Bye,” she called, standing next to the door.

Laito shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know. Do you want me to take you home or do you want to do something? We have school tomorrow,” he said, looking down at Kayla once again.

Tyler waved back and headed home.

Kayla smiled "I don't mind you can choose." she said as she put her hands in her hoodie pockets.

When Tyler got home he sat down on his bed, listening to music and doing homework before deciding to order a pizza.

Kuro walked back down to the sidewalk and began walking towards her actual house. It was about a fifteen minute walk to her dark red home. She opened the door to her house and was greeted by the smell of smoke. “Shiro?” She called out, closing the door behind her.

Laito smiled and looked around. “I’ll just take you home. Won’t want your family to worry,” he said then he looked at Kayla.

When the pizza arrived Tyler took it into his room and started eating it, still doing homework. He looked at his phone for a second as it vibrated, it was one of his friends texting him but Tyler decided to ignore it before seeing he had got Kuro's number at somepoint, his finger was a millimeter away from pressing the ring button but he hesitated and went back to doing homework, he couldn't understand why he hadn't been taking chances with Kuro since he knew he liked her.

Kayla smiled "Okay sure i'm cool with that."

Kuro checked her vibrating phone, not knowing who could’ve gotten her number. “Hello, I’m looking for a Shiro, do you know him?” A gruff male voice asks through the phone. “No, I don’t,” she said, lying expertly once again. “Are you sure?” The voice asked, skeptical of her answer. “Yes, I am,” she answered in a firm voice. Shiro peaked his head out of the hall, confusion written on his face. “Alright, if I find out you’re lying, missy, you are going to be in trouble,” the gruff voice said before hanging up. “Shiro, What did you do,” Kuro said with a glare as she walked into the kitchen, Shiro following her. “What do you mean?” Shiro asked, taking a sandwich off the counter that he had made previously. “Someone called me, looking for you,” Kuro said, sipping from her water that she picked up. “Oh, is that so?” Shiro asked, glancing up at Kuro.

Laito kept his arm on Kayla’s shoulders, looking around and wondering where Kayla lived.

Tyler looked down at his phone once more thinking 'Surely a text won't hurt' he said before typing "Hey today was fun :D" and sending the text.

Kayla looked at Laito "Are you okay?" she said only now realising his arm was around her and blushed.

Kuro felt a small vibration in her pocket and glared at Shiro before picking her phone out of her skirt pocket. She read the message, a smile tugging on her lips. “Yeah, I had a good time,” she sent Tyler back with a smile emoji. She shoved her phone back into the unnoticeable pocket in her skirt and looked up at her twin. “I wouldn’t be surprised but this time, they threatened me and I felt that he really meant it,” Kuro said, a frown on her face and her blue eyes searching Shiro’s face and body language. “I don’t know, could be anybody. It has happened to both of us before,” Shiro answered and to this, Kuro gave up. “You’re right,” she said and looked down.

Laito nodded, a smile on his face. “Yes, how are you?” He asked, noticing the blush on Kayla’s face.

Tyler's phone vibrated again, he saw Kuro's text "Don't forget we've got that Science test on Friday." he sent back as he looked at his calender and saw that it was Wednesdy. He finished his homework and turned on the tv, still eating his pizza.

"Yeah i'm fine, you just seem a little on edge I guess." Kayla smiled as she looked over at him.

Kuro felt her phone buzz but ignored it, reaching into the fridge. She grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge then went into the cabinet and grabbed a small metal box. She opened the box and pulled out a small red pill. She closed the box and put the pill into her drink, putting the box away. She took a sip of her drink, the pill had already dissolved in the drink making it a reddish-pinkish color.

Laito smiled and nodded in agreement. “Yes, I think so as well. Something has me on edge but I don’t know what it is,” he admitted, looking around.

Tyler was watching a movie when his phone vibrated, being his friend again "Hey I saw you at the fair with Kuro today WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU GUYS???". Tyler picked up his phone and texted back "just stop bothering me about it."

"Have I done something wrong or is it something else?" Kayla asked Laito

Kuro sighed then put her half cup on the counter next to Shiro. “I’m going to bed. Good night, Shiro,” she said, hugging her white haired brother before going upstairs to her bedroom. She changed and did her nightly routine before going to bed. Shiro finished Kuro’s drink before going upstairs himself. He changed and did his nightly routine as well. He went into Kuro’s room, kissing her on the forehead before going into his room and sleeping just as Kuro had.

“You haven’t done anything, it’s just a feeling I have. Are we close to your house?” Laito asked, looking at Kayla with a smile.