• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Midnight College rp

"We kissed because she wanted to get back at her ex.....that was all..... and the second time I was just trying to comfort her..... Kayla and I are just close friends." he said as the bell rang.
Tyler pulled Kuro back out of the way as students charged out of their classrooms heading for the front gates, he looked down at Kuro and smiled "I remembered that you don't like crowds...." he said as he was nudged slightly but tried not to move as if he was shielding Kuro

Kuro sighed when he said that he was only comforting Kayla with the kiss so she brushed it off. She blushed as Tyler pulled her away from the crowd and looked up at him with a smile. "Thank you," she said, very happy that he ad remembered something as simple as that. Shiro got stuck in the crowd so he couldn't get to Kuro or Tyler so he just stood in his hiding spot. He couldn't believe what he had heard from their conversation but he would be quiet about it so Kuro wouldn't find out.

Tyler nodded "no problem, where do you wanna go anyway? I mean there's the park or I heard the fair is in town again?" he smiled before the crowd was gone and they started walking towards the gate aswell "You can choose since I don't really mind...." he then thought about Laito and what was going on for a moment but didn't say anything to Kuro.

Kuro put her finger on her chin in thought then se heard the word 'fair' and her face lit up. "A fair? Really? I've never been to one so I kind of want to go but I love parks," she said in thought, being indecisive as always, as her blush began to fade. Shiro decided to leave Kuro and Tyler alone since he knew that Tyler wouldn't dare to try anything with Kuro unless he had a death wish to be killed by Laito and Shiro. Then again, how would they find out? Of course, Kuro as a habit of telling Shiro almost everything so that would be helpful.

Tyler smiled "like I said it's up to you, I don't mind....." he said as he checked his phone to see if the fair was still in town.
"Yep... the fair's in town all right, it's here for a while as well, so we don't have to go today." he said as he put his phone away

Kuro looked down in thought then she looked at Tyler and smiled. "Then we can go to the fair," she said with a bright smile, her face lit up at the idea of going to the fair. Shiro sighed as he went to a certain store for vampires to get food for him and Kuro to eat. They hadn't eaten in a few days so he headed to a certain store for vampires to get something small for them. Laito was walking with his ands in his pockets with a smirk on his face, two girls on both sides of him. "So what do you ladies want to do?" He asked as the girls blushed and flirted with him. "The café," two of them said and the others agreed so they went to the café.

Tyler spotted Laito with the girls but didn't say anything to Kuro. "The fair is in town so it's like a 45 minute walk...." He said as they headed towards town "unless we quickly go back to mine and grab my bike, i've got a spare helmet so you don't need to worry." He smiled hoping she'd say yes since he'd never shown anyone his motorbike since it was the only thing he'd ever earnt himself from working at a store in town. "If we get the bike it would take about 10 minutes."

Kuro thought about it, since vampires, or at least Shiro and her, could run faster than a cheetah and usually can run for about an hour before they get tired. Though she did want to try Tyler's motorbike so she turned around and started walking. "Then we'll use your motorbike," she said with a smile, knowing that Tyler was excited as well.

When they got to Tyler's he opened the garage to reveal his bike which was painted black and dark blue with neon headlights "Here it is..." he smiled as he grabbed the keys and put on a black helmet before handing Kuro a spare black helmet and getting on the bike "Hold on tight, this thing goes pretty fast, just let me know when you're ready and we'll go."

Kuro sighed as she set the helmet down, she knew she wouldn't need it. She climbed on the motorbike behind Tyler, grabbing onto his waist slightly tight. "I'm ready," she said with a light blush on her cheeks. She was a bit stiff, not knowing what to do since she had never been on a motorbike.

"alright, hold on tight." he smiled as he drove out of the garage going from 0-60 in no time at all and before they knew it they were at the fair
"here we are." he said as he got off the bike and took off his helmet "so what first, there's rollercoasters, a big wheel, dodgems....." he said as he put his keys in his pocket

Kuro was quite excited on their way to the fair. She jumped off the motorbike, nearly falling in the process but she caught herself. "The roller coaster, we can try the rollor coaster first," she said, she had never been on a roller coaster and she was nervous and excited. She began walking slowly to the entrance, unsure of what to do.

Tyler could tell that she was a bit nervous "Hey don't worry, all you have to do is sit there and let the rollercoaster just go." he smiled as they got to the rollercoaster. "Two tickets please." he said, paying for the tickets before they got onto the rollercoaster. "You alright?" he smiled at Kuro.

Kuro's eyes narrowed as she watched Tyler pay. The only thing that Kuro and Shiro ever did was say their full name and they would be able to do what they wanted. She climbed in the roller coaster, her nervousness and excitement flooding back to her. "Huh? Oh, yes, just excited," she answered as she sat in the roller coaster, looking down at the buckle in her hands not knowing what to do.

Tyler strapped himself in before looking over at Kuro again "Here, I got it." he said before leaning over and strapping her in and lowering the bar to hold on to. "There you go." he smiled as he looked around at all the other rides and people before he stopped still when he thought he saw Laito with Kayla but he didn't get a good enough look "If you don't mind me asking.....why are you Shiro fussed about Laito? you don't have to tell me if you don't want to..."

Kuro stiffened at the mention of Laito and looked at her lap. "I-it's complicated," she said then she looked at Tyler and smiled. "I don't want to ruin the fun in this," she said, looking at the roller coasters in the front with a bright smile. Then she saw purple hair, Laito's color of hair with brown hair, Kalya's color of hair. Her smile faltered a bit but she kept her smile. "When will the ride start?" She asked, taking her mind off of Laito and Kayla, if they even were Laito and Kayla.

"Right about.......now." Tyler smiled as they rollercoaster start slowly moving "No going back." now he smiled.

Meanwhile, not realising that Tyler and Kuro were there, Kayla was with Laito going around the park. She had no idea who Laito was and she just needed friends right now. "So ummm...... what's your name?" she asked Laito

Kuro held the bar tightly as it lifted off, slowly but she was a bit frightened. "You were right," she said, talking about how he said it would lift off at that time.

Laito smiled, looking at Kayla then he looked up at a roller coaster, thankfully he didn't see Tyler and Kuro. "Laito, my name is Laito. What is your name?" He asked, putting on a whole new personality that was far from his personality.

"I'm used to rollercoasters, I went on my first big one when I was five." Tyler smiled as they reached the highest point of the rollercoaster "Hold on tight....."

"Kayla, I swear i've heard your name before......oh yeah! my friend mentioned you earlier, he was talking to some of his friends but I don't know who......." Kayla shrugged as she started to have a slight crush on Laito

Kuro held onto the bar tighter wiith Tyler's advice. So far the ride had been normal, or at least it felt normal to Kuro. "Why?" She asked before the roller coaster moved to go to the bottom. When it started going to the bottom at high speed Kuro closed her eyes, the wind whipping her black hair.

Laito chuckled a bit, looking back at Kayla. "What would you like to do?" He asked, looking around at everything they could do.

Tyler laughed a bit "That's why!" he said loud enough for Kuro to hear, not too long after it was finished and they stepped off the rollercoaster "So what next?"

"hmmmm........ what about that rollercoaster?" Kayla said to Laito pointing to the one that Tyler and Kuro were getting off although she didn't see them

Kuro stepped off the roller coaster, a bit dizzy and shook her head to fix her wild hair. "What do you want to do next?" She asked then she spotted Laito but he didn't see her. "How about we go this way?" She asked, pushing Tyler to the direction of some games to avoid Laito and Kayla that were heading this way.

"Sure, as long as you would like to," Laito said with a smile as he began walking to the roller coaster.

Tyler smiled "Alright, i'll try win you a prize." he smiled as he looked at all the different games "Wow there's sooo many!" he said in shock "there weren't this many last year.."

Kayla blushed as she walked with Laito, not noticing Tyler or Kuro

Kuro sighed in relief as they got to the games without any problem. "A prize?" She asked then she saw a wolf stuffed animal and her face lit up. "We can try that one!" She said pointing to the game with the wolf stuffed animal prize. She walked over to the game, amazed by it. The game was quite simple, if you shot the red dot in the middle then you got a big prize, but if you hit outside the red mark then you got a small prize though if you didn't hit anything then you didn't get anything.

Tyler smiled "should be easy." he said as he paid for a ticket and picked up one of the guns, on the first shot hitting the red dot.
"Yes!" He smiled at Kuro as he got given the wolf stuffed animal "here...." he said as he gave her the stuffed animal "all yours."

Kuro blushed, her face lighting up as she took the wolf stuffed animal. "Thank you very much," she said with a smile then she looked around at the other games, holding the stuffed animal to her chest. "Now I have to get you one!" She exclaimed, looking at Tyler with a smile.

Laito paid for the roller coaster ride for him and Kayla then he took her hand, gesturing her to get in first. "After you," he said with a smile, acting like a gentleman.

"Alright....." Tyler looked around until he saw a small Lucario plushie "OH MY GOD!" he said as he stared at it "I don't know what the hell that is but it looks soooo cool!"

"Thanks Laito....." Kayla blushed

Kuro giggled at Tyler's reaction to the Lucario plushy and smiled. "Then I shall will it for you," she said as she walked over to the game. "What game is this?" She asked, holding her wolf stuffed animal tighter to her chest.

Laito smiled, letting go of Kayla's hand once she was in the seat and sitting next to her. "No problem," he said as he looked down at the buckle. He buckled himself in then looked at Kayla with his hand on the bar, waiting for her to buckle herself in so he could bring the bar to them so they could hold it.

"Basketball, you take shots and if you get three in a row then you win." Tyler smiled

Kayla did her buckle and looked over at Laito wanting to know more about him "So how did you and Tyler meet? are you two good friends or something?" she asked not knowing that Tyler was not a friend of Laito's at all and that he wouldn't ever be

Kuro smiled and set her stuffed animal down, picking up a basketball and aiming it to the net. She threw the ball, making it fly into the net and fall to the bottom of the game. She smiled at the ball, picking it up again and throwing it. It landed in the net once again causing Kuro to smile brighter. She picked the ball up and threw it again, going into the net and falling to the bottom of the game. "I did it!" She exclaimed, jumping with her fist in the air. She looked at the man then told him her name to pay for the game before she got the Lucario, giving it to Tyler. "All yours," she said, her cobalt blue eyes filled with happiness.

Laito pulled the bar down, holding onto it with a smile. His smile faltered at the mention of being Tyler's friend. "Well, not really, I just know him that's all," he said, smiling uneasily.

"Thanks!" Tyler smiled as he looked at Kuro "Not knowing what to do or say now..."

"Oh alright, that's cool." she smiled now really she had a crush on him

Kuro smiled at Tyler's reaction then she saw a Ferris wheel and her eyes became curios. "What's that?" She asked Tyler as she pointed at the Ferris wheel, picking up her wolf stuffed animal.

Laito smiled at Kayla, his dark purple eyes spotting Kuro's short ruffled hair and his smile faltered but he looked away from it, looking straight.

"It's a ferris wheel, you wanna go on it?" Tyler was a little confused till he remembered that Kuro was a vampire "Ummm......hey, I know you're a vampire and all and you were saying about that our friendship won't last long but, I don't care that you're a vampire.....I just like you no matter what." Tyler said before realising what he said and looked down embarrasedly

Kayla blushed as she looked into Laito's eyes

Kuro blushed deeply as she looked at Tyler then she smiled. "Thank you," she said, a tear gathering at the corners of her eyes. She brought her stuffed animal closed to her face, resting her cheeks on its head. "And sure! Let's go on the Ferris wheel," she said, walking in that direction.

Laito noticed that Kayla was looking into this eyes and looked into hers back. His eyes flashed blood red for a second before returning to their dark color.

Tyler smiled as they walked over to the ferris wheel and got on it "ummm......" Tyler said still not knowing what to say now

Kayla noticed Laito's eyes change but didn't say anything about it "So you're new right?" she asked now a bit shy "I don't see you round school too much..."

Kuro smiled as she got on the Ferris wheel, sitting beside Tyler and looked at him. "Yes?" She asked, smiling at him as put her wolf stuffed animal on her lap.

Laito nodded at Kayla's question, noting how she got a bit shy, looking at her with a smile. "Yes, I only transferred a few days ago," he said, glancing down a bit.

Tyler looked into Kuro's eyes "I uhhhh....... l-l-lo......" he paused and looked down since I didn't have the courage to say what he wanted to say until moments later "I..........love you.........." he said shyly

Kayla smiled back "okay cool.."

Kuro's cheeks erupted into a deep blush and looked down at her lap. "I-I-I-um, d-d-don't know w-what t-to s-s-say," she said, nervousness and shyness over coming her. "T-T-Tyler, I-I-I t-think you're a-a great f-friend b-but I-I-I don't t-think I-I can t-think of you a-as a-anything more yet," she stuttered, still looking down at her lap and the stuffed animal in it.

Laito smiled at Kayla, looking in her eyes once again. "When did you come to Midnight College?" He asked her, the ride beginning to move.

"I uhhh...... that's okay, I u-understand." Tyler said now really badly embarrased

"I've always been here with Tyler, i've known him since we were kids but I didn't think he would be the kind of guy to like someone like Kuro." she said as she looked at Laito "He's got tons of friends and i've only ever seen Kuro with Shiro and Tyler, not to mention he's one of th most popular guys in our year group............I guess I just thought he liked me......"she said a bit upset

Kuro became very nervous but she turned and faced Tyler. "But, if one day I find that I really, really like you then I'll give it a try," she said, the last part quieter than the rest of her sentence.

Laito's smile fell then he realized he wasn't smiling and smiled again. He didn't like the idea of Tyler and Kuro at all but he would deal with it later, but right now he wanted to keep this going. The roller coaster sped down to the bottom, Laito's dark hair flying everywhere and his dark eyes staying on Kayla.