• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Midnight College rp

Kuro already knew the lesson and had taken notes, since they were only reviewing today for everyone who missed it. She continued to draw her leaves and when she was done she went back to make them more detailed.

Tyler continued drawing characters until at one point he'd realised he'd drawn a rough sketch of Kuro sat at a desk drawing
At first he was a little confused as to why he'd drawn it but just continued to complete that drawing, quietly humming the whole time.
"Hey Kuro?"

Kuro heard her name and looked up at Tyler. She had finished her Trees and she was working on making some grass when she heard her name. "Yes, Tyler?" She whispered, knowing that they were supposed to be quiet but most people were whispering, though that was normal.

He glanced down at his sketchbook and then looked back at Kuro
"What're you drawing?" He whispered whilst smiling
even though he was kind of embarrased about the sketch, a part of him wanted to show her

"I was just drawing the assignment, I like this assignment the most," she said with a small smile as she began to sketch the grass again. "What were you drawing?" She asked without lifting her head up.

"P-promise me you won't freak out or anything?" he said as he covered up the sketch with one hand
"I was just drawing and I didn't realise but........."
He picked up his sketchbook and showed the drawing to Kuro

Kuro looked at the drawing then at Tyler and smiled. "It's alright, Shiro usually draws me a lot so I'm okay with it," she said with a smile as she went back to her drawing, almost ready to draw the wolf and the deer.

"oh okay......." Tyler shrugged and went back to drawing a sketch of Black Panther.
10 minutes later the bell went and Tyler put his things away and headed out of the classroom.
He looked down the hallway and saw some of his friends waiting for him but before he even made any movement towards them he stopped and decided to wait for Kuro.

Kuro heard the beep ring and packed her stuff into her bag. She headed out the classroom when she noticed Tyler waiting for her. "What class do you have next?" She asked him as she looked at Tyler's friends.

"After lunch I have maths again and then two lessons of P.E" he said as one of friends came over
"Tyler, you coming? we're gonna go get some pizza and then play some basketball." his friend asked.
Tyler looked at Kuro and then back at his friend "Nah, i'm good, i'll see you later."
"Alright then, see ya." his friend said before running back to the others saying that Tyler had gone soft and he likes Kuro

"You wanna go get some lunch from the cafe across the road?" Tyler asked Kuro

Kuro looked at Tyler's friend when he came over and listened to their conversation. She overheard Tyler's friend and blushed, looking at the ground. "S-sure," she said as she began to head for the door to outside of the school. Shiro was outside in the garden, looking at the flowers and knowing he missed a class when the bell rang. It was time for lunch but he didn't want to eat, not now.

They headed across the road to the cafe "What do you want? i'll pay for you aswell don't worry." he smiled
Tyler looked at a menu and ordered a cheese baguette and a hot chocolate since it was winter time.
He looked over at Kuro and then out the window where he saw his friends walk by laughing, he looked back at Kuro and yet still had no clue that she was a vampire.

Kuro didn't know what she wanted but then she remembered that she was a vampire. "Oh, um, I'm not hungry," she said, not wanting him to know she was a vampire. She was scared that if he knew she was a vampire he wouldn't be her friend anymore.

"You sure?" He said as he got his food and paid.
Once again he looked out the window but instead of seeing his friends he saw two people kissing, he then started to feel awkward and sat down with Kuro.
"You're 100% sure you don't want anything?"

Kuro nodded as she looke out the window, only to see two people kissing. She looked at the table, shifting uncomfortably with a light blush. "I'm just, uh, not hungry," she said, still shifting and looking at the table.

Tyler took a bite out of his baguette and a sip of his drink when a girl who he'd been really good friends with since they were kids and he had a bit of a crush on walked in "Alright....." he said to Kuro before looking at the girl.

"Hey Kayla." he smiled.
"Leave me alone Tyler.........." she sighed
"Hey what's up?" he asked Kayla
"It's.... it's Ethan......." Ethan was Tyler's friend from before "He....... he dumped me and n-now he's going out with Sophie..." Kayla said before she started crying, Tyler then stood up and gave Kayla a hug.
"Why don't you stay and have lunch with us?" Tyler said pulling out a seat for Kayla

Kuro looked at the girl, that she learned to be named Kayla and felt bad for her. "Do you want anything to eat? I'll pay for it," she said with a sympathetic smile. She had never dated anyone, one reason being because of Shiro, and seeing Kayla like this didn't make her want to date anyone. Shiro was across the street from the café, watching Kuro and Tyler when he saw a girl that was crying came to their table. Shiro didn't see Kuro eating anything, probably because she remembered that she was a vampire and not a human. Shiro walked into the café, heading to Kuro's table. "Kuro," Shiro said with a slight growl to his voice making Kuro stiffen. "Is he here," she whispered, looking at Shiro very frightened. "No, not yet," Shiro said as he looked at his sister with sympathy and sat in the seat next to her.

Tyler finished his baguette and picked up his drink "Hey Kuro, i'm gonna take Kayla back into the school i'll see you in P.E" he said as he exited the cafe with Kayla and as the left Ethan walked by with Sophie and they started kissing to make Kayla jealous.
She was about to start crying but Kayla turned to Tyler "Kiss me....." she said quietly
"w-wait what?" before Tyler could finish him and Kayla were already kissing.

Kuro started to walk with Shiro back to school but stopped short when Kayla kissed Tyler. She was frozen in her place, as was Shiro. He didn't know what to it say to help the matter. He looked at Kuro but she had already started moving. "Kuro wait!" He exclaimed and grabbed her arm, only to see her smiling. "We're just friends," she told herself though Shiro heard her. Kuro and Shiro walked into school at a very fast pace and they entered their next class that they had together which was History. "Kuro, we need to yalk about this," Shiro said with annoyance as they sat in their seats next to each other. "There's nothing to talk about," she said, baring her fangs at Shiro though putting them away right after, though tears were brimming at the corner of her eyes. "Obviously there is," he said calmly, wiping away the tears from the corner of her eyes. "No, there isn't," Kuro said, shaking her head away from Shiro. "Fine," he said, dropping the matter for now though he would bring it up later. Kuro and Shiro got their stuff for History out though neither of them were completely focused.

Tyler pulled away from Kayla a little surprised "I-I uhhh.......should head to history......" He said as they entered the school, Kayla not saying a word since she was the only one of the two who had noticed Kuro and Shiro see them.
They stood outside of Tyler's history class for a moment and Kayla hugged Tyler "Thanks......." she said to him before kissing him on the cheek and heading to her Science lesson.
Tyler entered the classroom and sat behind Kuro "Hey guys." He said quietly to Shiro and Kuro as he walked past them to his desk

Kuro didn't say a word but just nodded to Tyler. Shiro didn't say anything either, he was just writing down notes from the lesson. Kuro drew on the side of her paper while taking notes, thinking about the café.

Kuro nodded with a smile. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said, writing down her notes with her little drawings. Shiro looked a tad worried but shrugged it off as he wrote down his notes on his notepad.

Tyler nodded and smiled "okay, good."
as he said this Kayla knocked on the classroom door and entered "I need to speak with Tyler miss." she said to the teacher who just nodded and let Tyler step outside.
"What's up?" Tyler asked Kayla
"This....." Kayla said before showing Tyler her phone which had been spammed of pictures of her ex and his new girlfriend making out.

Tyler looked at Kayla who seemed as if she would cry and hugged her "hey, remember when we were kids? and we made that tree house and we promised to always stick together no matter what?"
"Yeah, then you fell out of the tree and broke your leg." Kayla giggled

Kuro quietly growled when Kayla and Tyler went to talk outside the classroom. Shiro looked at Kuro with worry but left her alone. Laito walked around the hallway to his next class, History. He noticed two people that were hugging and frowned. He walked into class, putting on a smirk and put his hands in his pockets. He looked around the room, only to see Kuro and Shiro. His smirk only grew but since it was his first day here, he knew he would have to be introduced to the class so he kept his eyes on Kuro, showing off his fangs. Kuro froze, he was finally here. Shiro stiffened and growled at Laito, baring his fangs at Laito in warning to stay away from Kuro. Laito was always trying to get Kuro to be his but Kuro always refused or she was saved by Shiro since Laito was just a tad bit stronger than Kuro. Kuro averted her eyes to her notes, waiting for the teacher to introduce Laito so she could leave but she would come back, just later.

Tyler let go of Kayla "I'll see you later then." Tyler said before entering the classroom as Kayla headed to her class
When he walked in he noticed that Shiro and Kuro were both a little on edge "Shiro? what's up?" he asked "and don't say nothing, because I can tell something's not right...." He said as he stood next to Shiro

Laito looked at Tyler, quite surprised to see him so close to Shiro and Kuro. Laito stood in front of the class, still waiting for the teacher to introduce him to the class so he could sit next to Kuro. Kuro looked up at Tyler and felt slight comfort and slightly relaxed, which didn't go unnoticed by Laito and Shiro. Shiro glared at Laito then looked at Tyler. "Nothing a human should be involved in," he said then looked back at his notes.

Tyler looked at Laito a bit confused "It's him isn't it? the guy who you said about earlier when you said is he here yet? to Kuro."
"can you just tell me who he is?" Tyler said now getting frustrated "Look..... between me and you, I care about Kuro as much as you do." Tyler whispered to Shiro

Shiro grit his teeth and glared at Tyler. "It's none of any humans business," he said once again as he showed his fangs, closing his mouth soon after. Kuro was a bit worried but didn't say anything. Once the teacher introduced Laito to the class, he sat next to Kuro and opened his mouth to say something but Kuro left the room, muttering that she had to go to the restroom. Kuro walked down the halls, her bare feet echoing down the halls. Shiro jumped from his seat an walked out of the classroom, not even bothering to say anything. Kuro's arm was caught by Shiro, she didn't even have to look around to know the familiar grip of her brother hand. "Kuro, I know this is hard but you have to endure it. Or we could leave again," Shiro said, not letting Kuro go. "I'm tired of running! I just need some time," she said, yanking her arm away from Shiro and walking to the stairs to the roof. Shiro sighed and began to walk back to the classroom. Once he got there, he sat in his seat and didn't say anything to anyone.

Tyler sat down not saying anything but only looking at Laito thinking about who the boy was before looking over at Shiro "I'm gonna go check on Kuro." he said before standing up and heading out of the classroom and to find Kuro when he bumped into Kayla again
"Kayla why are you still out of lessons? you're gonna get in tons of trouble." he said suprisedly
"I needed to come see you again, s-since we kissed I uhhh.... I......" She paused
"You....you what?" Tyler stuttered a little nervous now since he liked Kuro and Kayla the same.
"I really, l-like you...... I guess I have since we were kids......" she smiled before looking up at Tyler
Tyler knew he needed to go find Kuro but didn't want to abondon Kayla "I kinda like you too....." he smiled before they started kissing

Kuro rounded the corner to head back to class when she saw Tyler and Kayla kissing again. She turned around, heading back to the roof to think. She took the stairs by two and opened the door to the roof, closing it quickly behind her. "Laito and Tyler, what do they even want? Obviously Tyler thinks of me as a friend but I know Laito wants more. But he terrifies me, and I can't do anything about anything anymore!" She said, putting her hands in her hair and digging her nails into her head. "I haven't eaten anything in days. Maybe that's my problem. I'll just grab a snack and everything will be fine," she said, dropping her hands to her side with a sigh as she looked down at the passing humans. Shiro was a bit nervous so he got up from his seat to check on Kuro. He walked into the hallway, only to see Tyler and Kayla kissing. "Get a room," he said as he walked passed them to the roof. He noticed that the door had been slammed since there was a slight dent in the wall as he pushed open the door. "Kuro, what are you doing?" He asked her as he walked to her side, looking at her with concern. "Nothing. I was just thinking of getting a small snack," she said as she took notice of Shiro looking down at the humans as well. "Yeah, well, I don't think you should keep on being with that Tyler person," Shiro stated but he didn't look at Kuro. "What does that mean?" Kuro asked as he looked at Shiro with surprise. "I caught Tyler kissing Kayla, again, and you've obviously grown affectionate for him. He's a human and you need to start being with vampires," Shiro said as he looked at Kuro. "You mean Laito?" Kuro asked, a slight tremble to her voice. "No, I mean the other vampires at school. Do not ever be alone with Laito," Shiro hissed, anger in his voice. "He is the only other vampire at this school as we know of," Kuro said, sighing as she looked down at the ground.

Tyler heard and saw Shiro and stopped kissing Kayla "come on." he said as he took Kayla's hand and they headed to the roof "can you guys tell me what's going on here? and what do you mean no human should know Shiro? you're a human......right?" Tyler said, now slightly worried as Kayla stood behind her a little shy as she looked down at the floor since she now realised that Tyler liked Kuro as well.

Kuro jumped at the sound of Tyler's voice and looked at the ground with sad cobalt blue eyes. "No, we are vampires not humans," Shiro said, looking at Tyler and Kayla with cold cobalt blue eyes. "And since you are human-" Shiro began to say, straightening himself and narrowing his eyes, "-you have no need to know." Kuro closed her eyes, grabbing Shiro's arm and began heading towards he door of the roof to head back to class.

Tyler was a little surprised as he looked over at Kayla "You okay?" he said quietly
"Y-yeah but V-vampires?" She said, now scared
"Yeah........I guess."

Kuro dragged Shiro into a hallway, opened her eyes and glared at Shiro. "Why did you do that Shiro?! At least let me have one friend that probably won't stick! Why don't you be nice at times!" She yelled at Shiro, her voice echoing down the empty halls. Shiro opened his mouth to say something but he decided not to and looked at the floor. "You're so mean, Shiro," she mumbled, walking away from Shiro with her eyes downcast. She rounded a corner and bumped into someone. She mumbled an apology, walking right past the person only to get grabbed by her arm and pulled against the wall. She yelped, looking at the person, only to see Laito. "What do you want Laito? I don't have time for this," she said angrily, she wasn't really in the best mood with the situation at hand. "Why are you angry? Did something happen? Do you want me to fix it?" He asked, his face very close to Kuro's face. "No, now go away," she said as she pushed against Laito's arms that were gripping Kuro's arms but he didn't let go. Shiro walked the corner with a sigh but when he saw Laito holding Kuro against a wall he got mad. "Let Kuro go, right now," he growled as he bared his fangs. Laito dropped Kuro's arms with a smile. "I'll come back for you, Kuro. You know I have the right, I just have to wait for you," Laito said before he walked away, his whistling echoing down the empty hallways. Kuro sighed in relief then she glared at Shiro. "Don't think this changes anything," she said then she walked in a different direction from Laito and Shiro. Shiro sighed then he walked outside to get something for Kuro, knowing that she would love a gift, even if she didn't know it.

Tyler and Kayla were walking back to class when they saw the whole thing happen, as soon as Kayla saw them she hid behind Tyler
"Guys.........I really wanna help but I can't if you don't tell me what the hell is going on....." Tyler said
"Tyler......don't, it could be dangerous......" Kayla whispered
"Don't worry, when did you last see me badly hurt?" he smiled
"N-never....." Kayla said back
"Exactly........I may just be human but I still wanna help, and I can already tell that Laito is involved"

Kuro jumped at the sound of Tyler's voice and stopped walking but she didn't turn around. "Yeah, well, Laito's a vampire. Plus, Kayla's afraid of me and you should be too. I thought that I could be friends with you Tyler, even though you're a human. It turns out I was wrong, I could get you killed and I don't want that, so stay out of our way," she said and sighed. "Just give me your word that you'll stay out of the way," she said, turning to face Tyler. Shiro sighed as he walked back into school only to see Kuro, Tyler, and Kayla talking. He didn't bother them but he stayed where he was and began listening to their conversation.

"I wanna help, seriously.......Kayla will tell you, i've been it countless fights and always come out on top, anyway school's almost over, you still up to hang out?" Tyler asked as Kayla looked at Kuro

"I gotta go see you guys later!" Kayla said as she headed back to her classroom

"Bye!" Tyler said before realising something "You saw me and Kayla kissing didn't you?" He asked feeling guilty

Kuro looked down, sadness in her eyes. Tyler wouldn't back down no matter how much she begged but when he asked if she still wanted to hang out her head jerked up then his last sentence caught her and she smiled, though it was fake. "Sure, we can still hang out today and yes, I did see you two kissing. But you can be with whoever you want to be with, I'm trying hard to be your friend and it seems you won't let go, so I don't mind at all," she said, lying about the last part. She really liked Tyler but he had kissed Kayla twice now, to her knowledge, and she didn't like Kayla very much but whatever choice Tyler made, she would respect it. Shiro was frozen in his spot as he listened and watched the conversation, Tyler was beyond saving now and would probably be killed by the Vampire King which was Laito's father that made a deal with Kuro and Shiro's parents before they died. If Kuro and Shiro lived in any house and went to a school with anything they needed/wanted provided by the King then Laito would be able to have Kuro as long as she was ready for it, that was the deal so Shiro and Kuro knew that they couldn't escape Laito no matter how far they ran.