• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Midnight College rp

You can either be a human or vampire and romance is allowed

Human/Vampire:
Name:
Appearance:

here's mine:
Human
Name: Tyler
Appearance: Blue top, blue beanie, red bag, black jeans and red sneakers

Last edited:
Vampire
Name: Ruby
Appearance: Black and red short kinda puffy dress, Black gloves, Hair is in cute bun,
(When Ruby is 17 shes a bit more cuter and more friendly when she turned 18 it totally turned around)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Just a reminder that according to our rules you are NOT allowed to cheap out on character description by using unsourced art that wasn't made by you or specifically for you. That's basically art theft and is not allowed here.

Also, make your posts in the main thread a bit longer. One-liners are not really acceptable.

Vampire
Name: Kuro
Appearance: Kuro wears black jeans with a black long sleeved shirt but she doesn't wear any shoes. She has black short ruffled hair with cobalt blues eyes and pale skin
Personality: Kuro is very kind but she is very shy so she is very quiet around people she doesn't know too well. She usually keeps a straight face unless she is with Shiro or any of her friends (she doesn't have any yet), otherwise she is smiling.
Other: Kuro is Shiro's twin sister

Vampire
Name: Shiro
Appearance: Shiro wears a white long sleeved shirt with black jeans and no shoes. He has white short ruffled hair with cobalt blue eyes and pale skin
Personality: Shiro is very kind but he is very shy so he is very quiet around people he doesn't know too wel. He usually keeps a stoic face when he isn't with Kuro or any of his friends (he doesn't have any friends yet either) otherwise he is smiling. He is very protective over his sister and will harm anyone that harmed her
Other: Shiro is Kuro's twin brother

Sorry if I made them so much the same but they are twins so...

Last edited:
New character:
Name: Kayla
Appearance: Brown hair, red hoodie, blue skinny jeans
Other: Been friends with Tyler since they were kids

Maybe since Tyler is a possible love interest for Kuro, Kayla could be a possible love interest for Tyler

Vampire
Name: Laito
Appearance: Laito usually wears a purple school uniform with black shoes. He has dark purple hair and the same color eyes as his hair
Personality: Laito is very confident and he is quite the lady's man, always with a different girl or a group of girls. Laito is always showing off that he's a vampire though the human Females/Males (I don't judge people) don't care. He's very popular in school and he's also the principals son so people try not to mess with him much, even though they never win if they pick a fight. He's very strong willed and is usually pestering Kuro or Shiro about Kuro
Other: He has a thing for Kuro but Kuro doesn't like him at all though they used to be friends when they were little. He only transferred to the school on the second day

Last edited:
Okay. Thx for tagging me. :)

Human
Name: Robert
Appearance: Black hair that he has stand up and black eyes. He wears a long sleeved, dark green shirt, blue jeans, black converse and a Grey scarf. Sometimes he also wears a black hoodie unzipped.
Personality: He is a bit shy at first. But once one gets to know him, he can be caring and supportive.

Hi, so- I don't know if it's too late for me to join, but I've seen this and kinda wanted to join for a bit. If it is too late, I'll just take it out o<o
*Human*
Name: Charlotte "Charlie" Vontauga
Appearance: Charlie is a shorter girl, racking up to a sad 5'3. She's rather slim, obviously an athlete of sorts, and her skin is just on the light side of tan. Her eyes are simple- brown- and her hair is a mousy brown mess of curls that ravel down just past her shoulders. She usually wears a simple Dodie-yellow (look it up) sweater that crops near the bottom, and simple faded blue (more like white with a tint of blue) jeans, that have small holes around her knees and a few on her thighs, and simple white and black Adidas. However, she's on the track team, and most cases this alters her appearance. Her short-ish hair is usually up in a little ponytail high up on her head and in those cases she wears her track uniform, which is a simple black pair of shorts and plain white tank, paired with some dark blue track spikes.
Personality: Pretty sweet, willing to jump in to an argument to help a friend. She's modest, a little shy, but kind of extravagant once she's out of her shell. She's a huge dork for Mario Kart, and extremely competitive (both in track and Mario Kart), but she's not a sore loser or winner. Regardless of the turnout, she'll have a smile and thank you for the match. She's a bit quirky, and is outgoing.

I’m thinking of a new character, the one with the gruff voice, but since I have Kuro, Shiro and Laito I won’t be able to use him since it is hard using 3. So, if anyone wants to make the character that called Kuro then I would be happy to tell more information about him. If not, I’m not going to use Laito very much to be able to use the new character