• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: The Heroes of Tomorrow Discussion

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Well I still play duel links and yeah sorry about disappearing we had night practice for band by the good news is that we have no practice tomorrow. I’m on the way home right now and I’ll probably post on my phone while I’m on the way back so like right now lol. I’ve read all the stuff about the time character dispute and idk maybe it’s for the best. I agree with where Yasumi is coming from on this. And yeah we can chill with the fighting right now and if you’re not comfortable with leading as toxic then I can have ancient lead if that’s cool with you. He’s probably the most intelligent out of all of them considering he’s done nothing but read books most his life. Idk this is a lot just tell me how things sound to y’all. Ima go post.

Well I still play duel links and yeah sorry about disappearing we had night practice for band by the good news is that we have no practice tomorrow. I’m on the way home right now and I’ll probably post on my phone while I’m on the way back so like right now lol. I’ve read all the stuff about the time character dispute and idk maybe it’s for the best. I agree with where Yasumi is coming from on this. And yeah we can chill with the fighting right now and if you’re not comfortable with leading as toxic then I can have ancient lead if that’s cool with you. He’s probably the most intelligent out of all of them considering he’s done nothing but read books most his life. Idk this is a lot just tell me how things sound to y’all. Ima go post.
and Kiza’s in 3rd place now......great

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
3rd isn’t bad. All the villains are still extremely powerful compared to the students. Even Shinji who hasn’t been introduced yet is still is like level 6 or something which is still really powerful compared to the students.

3rd isn’t bad. All the villains are still extremely powerful compared to the students. Even Shinji who hasn’t been introduced yet is still is like level 6 or something which is still really powerful compared to the students.
oh yeah, I forgot about that, what level are all the villains?

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Well Toxic and Ancient, being the two strongest are ranked at level 9. Shinji is rank 7 and Kaylee is rank 2 so I guess you could have Kiza ranked at 6 or 7 whichever you'd like the way I see it. 7 makes him stronger right off the bat but 6 gives more room for growth and adaptation. Your choice.

Well Toxic and Ancient, being the two strongest are ranked at level 9. Shinji is rank 7 and Kaylee is rank 2 so I guess you could have Kiza ranked at 6 or 7 whichever you'd like the way I see it. 7 makes him stronger right off the bat but 6 gives more room for growth and adaptation. Your choice.
6th but, when he uses his quirk his strength increases which would make him 8, but I could improve him

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Well remember these aren't stat levels. This is like their overall ability range level. So that can't be changed instantly by something like a quirk since that already factors in how good they are at using their quirk. but i also think 6 is a good level for him

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Well I'm sure we'll get to an ending point sometime. But I mean I guess you don't have to tell us if you want to xD

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
So usually after school there isn't much for the students to do considering no one wants to write out things after school most of the time. If that ends up being the case then maybe we'll be able to skip the after school portion of the day every once in a while in order to move the story to a more convenient point to pick up on, whether it be later that night or just the next morning in school. I guess since @ShadowGreninja244 is the leader of the rp he could do a sort of narrative post to direct where the people in the story would be. That way we don't have stragglers lost in the timeline like, "Oh but my character was still back on Day 1." and things like that. It'll help us stay together.

Yeah I like the idea, and also I don't plan on posting anything related to Yasumi's private life (at least for now), so every time I "go home" it'll just mean that I'll be waiting for the next school day to start.

I have school starting today. When I get back, I'll try to respond if I can. But yes, Kouki is staying in the dorms. He's staying so that he can help Sylvia when Recovery Girl is busy with someone else, and he's technically Lucy's new teacher, too, so...yeah.

Yeah. Will we mark it as the next day or not, though? The Reviars and Kouki are going to be packing up, selling their house, and permanently moving into the dorms until Sylvia recovers. Should I RP that or should we move on and assume everything was all said and done?