• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: The Heroes of Tomorrow Discussion

Well because drawbacks to quirks are MHA 101, that's what makes it beautiful I think, that any power has it's side effects. Still, it dies anyway, cool, but not before changing history. It really confuses me how you can't seem to comprehend the incredibly huge problems this creates.
Still, if I'd have to explain it extremely shortly, it's a power that is unstoppable, it offers no counterplay at all, it's on it's own league, the user may die but it can still change the history of the entire world.
well I haven’t explained the full thing about her, but it doesn’t matter since I changed all my post and she doesn’t exist anymore

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
we never said she couldn't exist, just edit the time reverse thing, but since you've done it that's your choice

We can try a different approach. What are your characters right now? (There's so many, I can't keep a good count!)

EDIT: Toxic leads the villains, which I still don't know how to begin. I don't know how to go about being the leader of a mastermind organization meant to kill heroes! ;-; Also isn't Crystal the prodigy? Well, Crystal and Jack, in their respective years...

If you think we misunderstood your character just explain it, as I said I'm not here to dictate rules but to discuss about the RP, if you think I got it all wrong I'd gladly change my mind, really

First of all, please please please make Kiza the leader. I don't want Toxic to lead because I don't know how ;-;

Also, can I make it so Sylvia's whole family moves into the building of 1-A (a special medical room almost akin to Recovery Girl's office) for medical purposes? Sylvia's in critical condition, Jack's an elite student, Kouki works there, and Lucy would be homeschooled by Kouki for that one year before joining in the next. It also gives Lucy more time to communicate and interact with Class 1-A, as well.

Plus, in the manga, Class 1-A was easily the closest dorm room to the school, making it so much better for Sylvia's condition. How does that sound to you all?

First of all, please please please make Kiza the leader. I don't want Toxic to lead because I don't know how ;-;

Also, can I make it so Sylvia's whole family moves into the building of 1-A (a special medical room almost akin to Recovery Girl's office) for medical purposes? Sylvia's in critical condition, Jack's an elite student, Kouki works there, and Lucy would be homeschooled by Kouki for that one year before joining in the next. It also gives Lucy more time to communicate and interact with Class 1-A, as well.

Plus, in the manga, Class 1-A was easily the closest dorm room to the school, making it so much better for Sylvia's condition. How does that sound to you all?

Sure

Thank you! I had it all written out, but remembered I should make sure it was okay with you guys first.

See? I'm learning, kinda...

I mean, I'm trying, and that's what counts, right?

I realize I can’t Roleplay because
  1. Crystal has a fever and would be sent home
  2. Kiza has basically nothing to do
  3. I’ll make Crystal’s guardian her uncle now because Kuri is out, don’t know what his quirk is going to be