• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: The Heroes of Tomorrow Discussion

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
for the 1-a homeroom teacher I was thinking of three characters, they were:
Bakugo
Kirishima
Kaminari
Tokoyami
just post which one would be the best out of those four

Kirishima!! although I'm not really a part of 1-A so I don't have a say in the matter, but I think Red Riot (Kirishima) would be an awesome teacher. Tokoyami would just be all 'darkness and despair', Kaminari... as a teacher? really? And Bakugou... is Bakugou.

Kirishima!! although I'm not really a part of 1-A so I don't have a say in the matter, but I think Red Riot (Kirishima) would be an awesome teacher. Tokoyami would just be all 'darkness and despair', Kaminari... as a teacher? really? And Bakugou... is Bakugou.
Yeah Kirishima is the best character in the series, si I will probably choose him tbh
you guys disgust me......I actually have no clue what teacher to choose :T

Tokoyami could teach the students of 1-A about something else, though. Not English, since that's Kouki's thing, but he could have taken over the USJ Thirteen watched over.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I can, but I'll be going somewhere I can't use my phone, so someone can take responsibility of using Jorino.

I don't want you jumping into RP if you're still not okay, that's all. I know at this point, you're not okay, so "are you okay?" is a stupid question to ask, considering what happened. Just please, if you need more time, take it. Your mental health matters more than some RP online.

Classes have begun. I'm having a hard time maintaining an entire class by myself, though... I'm trying to find a way to connect Sylvia with the others outside of regular class times.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Well, If you did want to interact with the character in 1-A, I had an idea of adding kota (the kid from the training camp arc) and you could control him, but It will mean controlling four characters so I can understand if you don't want to do it

I have an entire class, Sylvia, Jack, Lucy (who's usually seen at home), and Kouki to control, plus there's Shinsou. That makes twenty-four people I'm supposed to control. Sorry, but no thanks. I was actually wondering if anyone would like to take one or two students from the class and turn them into their own OCs. Adding on to connecting my OCs with the classmates, Jack could probably be Deku's assistant based on his powers, knowledge, and general status in the school (as well as a means of getting volunteer hours to put on his resume for the future). If anything happens, Jack would be perfect for rescuing people or protecting the students, depending on what Deku's decision is.

HR Teacher: Hitoshi Shinsou
Language: Kouki Amachi

1: Sylvia Reviar (F - Taken by me)
Quirk: Floral Angel (Unusable)
2: Kibou Abe (M - Taken by me)
Quirk: Super Luck
3: Aina (F)
Quirk: Love Control
4: Nobu (M - @ShadowGreninja244)
Quirk: Stretch
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:

Yeah, I don't have any other students planned out. I might take Aina as well, but if anyone else wants her, it's fine.

Last edited:
Appearance, sure. But his quirk is Stretch. Think Luffy from One Piece (I didn't really watch that, but I know from my little sister that he stretches his body to unbelievable lengths) or Elastigirl from The Incredibles.