• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: The Heroes of Tomorrow Discussion

Sorry I haven't been responding. I've been at band camp all day. I'll be there all week, too. It's hard, goes from 9 am to 5 pm, so I won't be available for a while...

The characters, I can handle. I've used them a lot, so I know how they work. However, I will not often be available to respond to the RP. Besides, we'll rarely see Lucy, since the thing mostly takes place in the school, right?

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Hope it’s not too late.

Name:
Manuel Stone
Height: 4’9
Physical Appearance: Manuel has short, black hair and brown eyes. He has a tattoo of sorts in his right arm.
Casual Clothing: He usually wears a blue jacket with a white shirt underneath, as well as blue jeans and brown shoes. He also wears glasses.
Hero Clothing: His hero suit consists of a blue coat with a neck brace that covers the back of his neck, blue pants and military looking like boots, which help maintain a better grip. The tattoo-like drawing glows thanks to a mineral contained in a pendant attached to his neck, boosting his quirk and making its energy consumption slower.
Personality: Manuel is a kind, calm friendly guy. He likes nature and life, partially due to his quirk's association with life.
Quirk: Lifewave: This quirk allows Manuel to unleash life force in a variety of ways, although it's a bit more suited for defense. This slowly drains his own life force in the process, but he can replenish it slightly by sleeping, while having another being share its life force with him replenishes it more. A few uses for this quirk are healing, creating small force fields and unleashing energy blasts. If his life force is too low, he'll blackout. This Quirk manifests as the tattoo in his arm.
Backstory: (Optional) To be made later.

Hope it’s not too late.

Name:
Manuel Stone
Height: 4’9
Physical Appearance: Manuel has short, black hair and brown eyes. He has a tattoo of sorts in his right arm.
Casual Clothing: He usually wears a blue jacket with a white shirt underneath, as well as blue jeans and brown shoes. He also wears glasses.
Hero Clothing: His hero suit consists of a blue coat with a neck brace that covers the back of his neck, blue pants and military looking like boots, which help maintain a better grip. The tattoo-like drawing glows thanks to a mineral contained in a pendant attached to his neck, boosting his quirk and making its energy consumption slower.
Personality: Manuel is a kind, calm friendly guy. He likes nature and life, partially due to his quirk's association with life.
Quirk: Lifewave: This quirk allows Manuel to unleash life force in a variety of ways, although it's a bit more suited for defense. This slowly drains his own life force in the process, but he can replenish it slightly by sleeping, while having another being share its life force with him replenishes it more. A few uses for this quirk are healing, creating small force fields and unleashing energy blasts. If his life force is too low, he'll blackout. This Quirk manifests as the tattoo in his arm.
Backstory: (Optional) To be made later.
OMG ITS GUNVOLT

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
oh

OH

somebody noticed

I’m so happy

I just love Gunvolt too much so I thought it was a good idea to make a similar costume.

First time someone notices!

Honestly up to you. I wanna connect my character with your guys' a little bit, since she's isolated as it is, and I want Jack to actually meet and have a conversation with Deku regarding Sylvia. Your characters might also see him as a senpai or upperclassman since he's one of the best in his class (and is in senior year at U.A. and volunteers to tutor people during free periods)