• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join MHA: The Heroes of the Future (RP)

(The discussion link is in the word here)

Four years before:

In the city of Kanuma, in the center of town was a stage where Kyouka Kaminari was preparing to perform a concert for the Autumn Festival that occurs in the city. Little did anyone, not even Mirai Sasaki, could have known that this day would be her last. The hero had been assigned to watch the festival, and with her quirk, a concert would be the best way to get a look at the city.

Back in Musutafu, Denki Kaminari and his purple haired son, Raikiri were sitting with a silver haired, copper eyed girl.

"Sayori-chan, my mom's concert is starting soon, we should watch!" The purple haired boy told the silver haired girl.

"Rai-kun, get ready!" Sayori, the silver haired girl responded.

In Kanuma, Kyouka had finished the final sound check when a giant figure crashed through the stage. The stage collapsed on her as the giant figure continued on his rampage.

Back in Musutafu, Raikiri and Sayori were watching the television and about to change the channel when Denki got a Call.

"Chargebolt, this is Tsunami, Kanuma is under attack, need All heroes available. It seems like work from Gigantomachia!"

They turned to the channel the concert was supposed to be on and found the news.

"This just in, Earphone Jack was attacked by a villain at her intended concert, and the villain is still on the rampage, whoa hold on.."

A blur of green shot behind the area, breaking pieces of wreckage, as Uravity started floating pieces away. At that point, after about an hour of wreckage clearing, they revealed several injured people, mostly either concert workers or sound people, but the biggest shock was Earphone Jack was there in the rubble.

"Deku, don't worry about me, find the civilians..." was the last that was heard from her.

"We couldn't save her..." he whispered, "we need medical team down here now!"

Denki Kaminari had been picked up by the Hero Ryukyu as they flew to Kanuma, when he got there there were several things going through his head. The man went into action as more minor villains started attacking civilians, he shot a disc from his support gear as several of the villains lined right up, shocking them with his electricity. Ryukyu started evacuation with the help of some local pros who new the area.

Back at Musutafu, Sayori and Raikiri were watching the news, comforting Raikiri as he watched, worried for his mother.

In Kanuma, Deku had been trying to find the villain causing the mass destruction when a young girl, maybe thirteen, with brown hair and orange eyes, had sensed the villain's path, she was standing outside of a destroyed building.

"Deku, I'll clear out this rubble, go on to fight." Ryukyu, from earlier called.

Deku nodded, knowing what he needed to do. He headed off towards a potential location of the villain.

"What's your name, young girl?" Ryukyu asked.

"Emiko Satokaro," the girl responded.

As Deku cleared rubble alongside Uravity, Froppy had been clearing civilians from harm and those that are injured. Medical teams are everywhere trying to apply first aid.

"Help has arrived!" A tall silver haired man exclaimed.

He started clearing out what ever he could, as two others went out towards Deku's location.

After the clearing out of everything. Deku had finally found the villain responsibile for this event.

"It's Gigantomachia." Deku noted.

"All available heroes, this is a distress call!"

Deku prepared to make an attack, as Gigantomachia made a counterattack. The two continued clashing as they headed out of the City. The rest of the heroes continued the clearing process as Ryukyu kept Emiko calm.

Several hours later the news was playing.

"There were one hundred and thirty-seven casualties including the number two hundred and eight hero, Earphone Jack."

Raikiri cried at the news. Sayori gave him a hug to try and comfort him.

A week later, everyone could be seen at a mass funeral for all one hundred and thirty seven dead men, women and children, which included Kyouka Kaminari, formerly known as Kyouka Jiro, and Emiko Satokaro's parents. Raikiri was still crying, with Sayori comforting him.

------------

Present day:

The grounds of UA High school had been quiet and gloomy due to the loss of a teacher. The halls were quieter than the inside of a cardboard box. The teachers were saddened at the loss. Sayori Shinichi was in the front, crying in the shoulder of Raikiri Kaminari. Raikiri was shaken up, but had to be strong.

"Hi there, you okay?" A male voice asked.

The male voice had dark hair and eyes and sharp teeth. He wore a black suit and tie, alongside his parents.

"She's lost her father!" Raikiri responded, "of course she's not okay!"

"Yohei." The older dark haired man responded.

"Everyone." A voice called out on a podium.

Sayori continued crying as Raikiri looked up to see a small animal, a cross between a rat, a dog, and a bear.

"Hello everyone, I am Principal Nezu, and we have sad news, our second year Battle teacher, Mr. Shinichi, who replaced Hound Dog a few years ago, passed away in a clash against an unknown villain. I see that his daughter, Sayori is in attendance, any condolences should be directed towards her or Raikiri Kaminari, who is assisting Sayori for the time being, for the Time being, Second year battle classes are on hold."

"Hi, I'm Emiko Satokaro, one of the Big Three, and a student of your father," Emiko explained, "My condolences and my thoughts are with you."

"Thank you." Sayori responded.

Raikiri noticed another boy, a green haired one with a round face.

"Toshi, what brings you over here." Raikiri was tense as he said.

"I wanted to give my C-c-condolences to Shinichi-san." Toshinori answered Raikiri's question.

@Arrivederchi @Cupcakeus @Gamingfan @=Nightshade= @| Korutesu |

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Apollo Bakugou. Sixteen years old. Class 1-A.
He had attended Mr. Shinchi's funeral, Which was very quiet. Until there was a shout. Polly walked over to the shouting and a few moments later, Principal Nezu had started talking. Then after a shot while, He stopped again. then after hearing that Sayori Shinchi, Was at the funeral herself. "i guess i can make her a gift to make her feel better, I know!" Apollo had used Ice-Create Phase 1, Creating a small figurine of Sally's father. Walking over to Sayori, with Raikiri Kaminari, witih another male.

"Hi! I'm Apollo, I heard the news... you must be Sayori, and you must be Raikiri. Here, I got you a present. It's your dad, I hope you feel better soon!" He said with a smile. He didn't forget about Raikiri though. "And this one is for you! A statue of Kyouka Kaminari. i hope you also feel better soon!" He said again with a smile. Handing the statue to Raikiri. Apollo noticed the other kid. "Hi there! What's your name? that green hair is a little familiar though... Oh! I know! You're Midoriya's kid! Am i right?" Apollo knew everyone at the funeral, Since in his spare time, He'd watch other Pro Heroes talk about their children from time-to-time.

"Oh! I haven't fully introduced myself. I'm Apollo Bakugou, Quirk: Sheer Cold, What about y'all?" Still with a smile on his face. He was doing what he liked doing, It was making people happy. "So- Snowcones anyone?"

Last edited:
Kara Mereon, Quirk: Chameleon

As Kara stood among the people attending Mr. Shinichi's funeral, she can't help but notice everything was so quiet, that is until a shout broke the silence, Kara looked to where the shout originated, it was from a boy who seemed to protect a girl who was crying, this intrigued Kara making her inch closer to the commotion.

Another boy came to the situation, seeming to have a type of ice Quirk, and a rather shy boy with green hair, it was at this point Kara realized the girl was actually Mr. Shinichi's daughter, this urged her to speak to the girl, "my condolences and thoughts, Sayori" Kara said in a near whisper whilst looking at Sayori with concern, until a boy started to suggest snowcones, this left Kara speechless.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Kaia Tokoyami only half-listened to Nezu’s speech; most of her concentration was diverted to making a tiny war scene out of her shadow. When he stopped talking, she looked up, and the shadow people about to run each other through melted back into her original shadow. Dangit, she thought to herself. It was just getting to the good part, too. Bert was gonna run Joey through, then Timmy was gonna rush in and get his head blown off... oh well. I can always pick up where I left off when a little bear-rat isn’t trying to give a speech.

The girl chewed her lip as Nezu mentioned the deaths of the pro hero. She still remembered the Gigantomachia incident from four years ago: Her father had tried to get there in time, but by the time news reached them, it was too late. Kaia didn’t know who the heck the Shinchi guy was, but she knew that Kaminari — or Jiro as her father had known her — was in her father’s highschool class. They hadn’t been close or anything, but it was a hard blow to Tokoyami all the same. That had been the first time since highschool he had lost control of Dark Shadow.

I should go over and say something to the Shinchi guy’s daughter, Kaia thought. But what? I am absolute and total garbage at saying the right thing in these situations... eh, who cares, I’m going in. With a flap of her wings, she rose into the air, looking for the largest group of people around someone who looked more depressed than the average highschool student. Her sharp eyes zeroed in on the crying girl almost immediately. She landed a little ways away, then shoved through the remaining students loitering in the way.

“Hello, fellow human beings!” she said with a grin that was up for interpretation. She turned to the person who looked the most depressed. “I truly am depressed and sorry for your loss. Well, I’m depressed regardless, but I offer you my greatest condolences.” Kaia bowed in such a way that it couldn’t easily be discerned whether she meant it to be respectful or mocking.

When someone offered snowcones, Kaia raised an eyebrow. Even she knew it wasn’t exactly the time for that. But given her limited emotional capacity and general desire to be quirky, her refusal came in the weirdest way possible. “Snowcones are sweet because they have sugar in them. Sugar has a lot of calories. A lot of calories make me fat. If I get fat then my wings can’t bear my weight. That means if something epic like an explosion or earthquake happens I won’t be able to get a bird’s eye view of all the epic fires. And that would suck. So no, thank you th—“ her words cut off abruptly as her head dropped to her chest, asleep on her feet.

(OOC: you have no idea how hard it was to keep a straight face while writing this post XD)

Last edited:
Aito Midoriya had arrived with his brother Toshinori, he stayed alongside him and listened to them speak, before speaking up himself "My deepest condolences." He noticed the boy make snowcones , deciding to respond to him "I am Aito Midoriya." he told Apollo "Apologies, but I don't think this is the appropriate time for that. " He ended with that, turning to the girl who's head fell off, somehow, she seemed to be okay, so he didn't make too much out of it, thought quite weirded out by it. He continued watching and seeing what was happening around.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hayato tried his best to pay attention to the funeral, he really tried to make it look like he was paying attention even though he was playing with a pocket knife in his hand. In truth, Hayato didn't really care about it too much. Sure it was sad that a teacher had died, but they were dead, what was he gonna do about it? It was only at the end of the funeral did he finally crack a smile behind his hand. This wasn't funny, it shouldn't have been funny right? Why the hell did he always crack smiles at the worst of times. After a couple of deep breathes, and biting his tongue did he manage to finally calm down enough to take his hand away from his mouth. Jesus christ what's wrong with me, my parents laugh a lot but not like this, he thought before he shrugged it off. This was usual for him and though he did question it t times, most days he just let it go.

He noticed what looked like a flying girl in the sky, isn't that birdbrains Kaia? he thought before he followed her to the group of depressed looking students. He awkwardly stood around until Kaia gave her ,awkward human interaction, condolence. "I'm truly sorry for your loss, never personally knew him but he sounded like he was a good guy", he said, with his cool expression. It was only when some moron of a person said snow cones did his straight face slowly crumble into a smile. And when he heard Kaia's response to it he couldn't help but burst out laughing. For some reason bringing snowcones to a funeral was hilarious to him. It only lasted for few seconds before he slowly realised where he was, only then did he stop his little outburst. He bowed down, apologising thoroughly before he stood back up. He noticed how Kaia was now asleep and decided it was the perfect time to wake her up.... by smacking her around the back of the head. After he promptly sent a quick smack to the back of her head, he smirked a bit. "Wake up call, birdbrain, funeral ain't over yet", he said, back to his cold tone.

=Nightshade=

“Testor ego sanctus est Deus et cacas ingeniorum in comitio ac inferni detractos— oh, it’s just you, flameface.” Kaia cut off her long string of ancient swears. She rubbed the back of her head. “Et sanguinem infernum,” she muttered. “Thank you for that heart attack, I needed that. You obnoxious twerp.” It wasn’t clear whether she meant it or not, her smirk entirely ambiguous as always. “You know how hard it is trying to pay attention to everything when you’re nocturnal? Jackass.” She punched him lightly in the shoulder. “Next time I’ll smack you around the head when you’re tryna catch some shut-eye.”

"One of them, my twin Akio should be around, Apollo, correct, our parents knew each other since they were kids." Toshinori answered Apollo, "Toshinori Midoriya, fifteen years old, Quirk: Flametouch."

"Thank you, Apollo, and also, my mother died four years ago," Raikiri responded, explaining the death of his mother to everyone in the area, "Especially for Sayori-chan's sake, she's been like this since she found out, I'm Raikiri Kaminari, Fifteen years old, Quirk: Plug."

"Thank you, Apollo-san for this, It will help me remember him." Sayori responded, "I am Sayori Shinichi, fifteen years old, quirk: Water Veil."

"Thank you, Apollo-san, Tokoyami-San, Mereon-San, both Midoriya-Sans." Both Sayori and Raikiri responded.

@| Korutesu | @Arrivederchi @=Nightshade=
@Cupcakeus @Schrift
-----

Emiko got a call from All Might and several other teachers to get things ready. She was one of the Big Three, the main seats in the third year students of UA. She had called Yohei Shindo over to get him out of the way of Raikiri. She had known of most of these kids, and knew Raikiri from the mass funeral held four years ago. She also spotted sons of the man who assisted in the attempted takedown of Gigantomachia.

"Emiko Satokaro," All Might greeted, "Deku needs to see you."

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
"No problem! But uh- guess that was bad timing, And my snowcones are made from natural ice- No sugar" Apollo gave a smile to try and cheer everyone up. "Well, We have to look at the bright side, Right?" Being the positive person he is, Trying to make every stop feeling sad, then shivers because of the cold. Still giving off the cold air because of his quirk. "Ah- It's getting a bit cold... Is there a heater nearby? I-It's really cold right now-" Most people would think he'd be crazy for saying that it was cold, but he wasn't lying, it was a disadvantage for him, because of his quirk.

"Ah- It's already cold and it's only summer..." He looked around a bit, then saw nothing. Walking off, then saying "Condolences, uh- i think i need a bit of heat, i'll sit here in the sunlight." Then sitting down on a bench. then noticed All Might, The former Number One hero before Deku took over. "That- That's All Might isn't it?" Staring in amazement of the great former number one hero.

As the funeral dragged on, Mitsuru silently listened among everyone else with a clear look of sympathy on his face. Poor girl lost her beloved father, something he couldn't even bear to imagine happening to him or anyone else for that matter. The first chance he got, he put his hands in the pockets of his suit pants and went to go and find Sayori to give his sympathies. "Hey, uh... Sayori, right? I'm sure you can guess why I'm here, but I just wanted to give my condolences to you, I understand that losing someone so close to you must be hard on both you and the lives of those she was a part of." He said, contrary to his usual indifferent demeanor, there was clear sympathy within the way he spoke.

Last edited:

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Crimson and Jirachya leaned against the wall at the funeral. Crimson ignored most of the funeral and got bored while Jirachya felt sorry for the people mourning for the teacher. Crimson was about to say "Can we go yet!", but Jirachya just glared at Crimson. Crimson sighed, to him there was nothing really to do.

As Kara stood puzzled at Apollo, she started feeling cold, which made her shiver a little, causing her forearm to instinctively blend into the surroundings, making it look like it disappeared, she looked back at Apollo, and recognized the cold was coming from him, Kara thought that was why his quirk was called 'Sheer Cold', Apollo then excused himself to bask in the sunlight, making Kara question herself more about these people.

It was just then that Kara noticed All Might, she always wondered why would you want to have a descendant if you can have all the power, as she turned her head to look away, she noticed the boy from earlier, Apollo was it?, Kara decided to ignore him, and just get sunlight but on another bench, Kara sat down and as the sunlight hit her, she sighed and basked in the glorious light, knowing that she technically has a reptile related quirk, this led Kara to always like sunlight, or basically any other sign of heat.

"Sayori-chan's mother was Izumi Yukage, who is currently missing." Raikiri responded to Mitsuru, then focused on everyone around them, "She's had a long day, could you all please give us some space?"

Raikiri gave a look at the Midoriya twins, Kaia, Hayato, Mitsuru and Apollo.

Toshinori figured it would be best not to bother Raikiri or Sayori due to the look on Raikiri's face. However a familiar voice called out.

"I AM HERE!"

"All Might?" Toshinori asked.

@Red Gallade @| Korutesu | @=Nightshade= @Cupcakeus @Arrivederchi @Schrift

-----

Emiko had followed All Might to see whoever she was supposed to see. A green Haired man looked at her. At that point, All Might went to see the kid who spotted him.

"Alright, you ready?" The man asked.

"Yes, as ready as I'll ever be." Emiko responded.

Deku gave her a piece of his hair.

"To pass on the quirk, you need to consume my DNA, and one of the best ways is to eat a hair." Deku explained.

Emiko did as instructed, and a sudden surge went through her body, as the new quirk began bonding with her current quirk.

"So, you will be training me, correct?" Emiko asked Deku.

"Not just you, but all the other third years as well." Deku noted.

"Midoriya." A dark haired man warned.

"Aizawa-Sensei!" Deku exclaimed fearfully, as Aizawa scares him even to this day.

"I understand that you needed to pass on One For All, but why now?" Aizawa responded.

"Emiko's third year starts tomorrow, and I am now the Third year battle instructor, but due to the wrong circumstances." Deku explained his reasoning.

"Get back to the funeral, Midoriya." Aizawa responded.

"Aizawa-Sensei?" A brown haired woman asked.

"Ochako?" Deku asked, "Where are the boys?"

"Currently with Raikiri." Ochako responded.

"Kaminari's kid's here?" Deku asked.

"He and Sayori are extremely close." Ochako responded.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Crimson and Jirachya, were feeling quite cold, "What the frick is going on it's the middle of summer," Crimson told Jirachya. Jirachya saw a bench with sunlight hitting, also there were people there. "We could go to that bench," said Jirachya, "Please tell me that we're not going to talk," said Crimson as they walked towards the other people.

Mitsuru nodded at Raikiri and stepped back. "Of course." He said before his head went to look around to see who else attended before he heard a familiar voice. Mitsuru's gaze immediately shifted to where the sound came from and his eyes widened to see the former Symbol of Peace and Justice himself, All Might! As excited as Mitsuru might have been to see such a legend among them, he remained quiet because of the funeral and didn't want to disturb anyone else more than he may already have.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Just cause you stay up at night to text your imaginary boyfriend, doesn't mean you're nocturnal. Also, flameface? That insult is weaker than your attempt to console", he retorted. Hayato wasn't expecting the light punch to the shoulder, and he had to admit it did hurt a bit. It's just cause I'm skinny, he told himself. If you try to smack me in my sleep, don't be surprised if I end up burning everything down around me", he said with his cold, creepy, smile. After that he mostly stayed quiet, until he saw fucking All might. Hayato couldn't deny that he had sort of let out a small squeek as he saw All might. He wanted to run up to All might and ask about what it was like when he was a hero but Hayato managed to restrain himself enough to only gaze at him. He shuffled back a bit, as he went closer to Kaia. "Question, was that latin you were speaking? Well latin insults and telling me to burn in hell?", he asked.

=Nightshade=

Kaia leaned backwards, propping herself up with her shadow at a forty-five degree angle to the ground. “Wasn’t insulting you, was merely describing you,” she said lazily. She shrugged carelessly at his warning about burning everything to the ground if she woke him up. It wasn’t as if a good whack around the head would draw blood... maybe. She raised an eyebrow about his question of the ancient dialect she had exclaimed in.

“Oh, yeah. I was going to say an incantation to summon a demon that my dad taught me but in the heat of the moment all that came out was ‘holy fucking shit, I swear to god you can burn in hell’ or something of the sort.” She grinned, moving to stand upright again. “Well, we should probably give them some space,” she said, jerking her head at the girl who seemed like she was still crying. “Don’t wanna freak them out if I “accidentally” summon the evil one the next time you hit me.”

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Jirachya walked over to the people at the funeral, with Crimson in tow, "Hi, I'm Jirachya, Quirk Puppeter," Jirachya said cheerfully, "And this is Crimson," Jirachya said. Crimson rolled it's eyes, "Hello, it's nice to meet you," Crimson said in a sarcastic voice. Jirachya glared at Crimson, and Crimson held his arms up in defense.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Summoning demons, my favourite pass time activity", he said, with a sly grin on his face."Yeah we probably should, I'm not that good at funerals anyway", he said. Hayato thought for a moment what she meant by evil one. Her dad is Tokoyami right? So does she have dark shadow too? i've not seen her use anything like it, but that is a possibility, he thought. "What do you mean by evil one? You gonna summon your boyfriend, I mean, boyfriends", he said. He took a moment to realise that the place was starting to become crowded, more crowded than his liking. "You know that feeling when you want to laugh a lot, but you know it's wrong for the moment?", he asked her, quietly as he started to move away further from the group. "Also, question, what's it like having a guy who can go on a rampage as a shadow pigeon as a father?", he asked.

Aiko listened to the conversations that were taking place pretty close. Then turned to Raikiri "No problem. Kaminari." He would take a distance from the group. He would hear All Might say his most iconic phrase and looked at him leave with Emiko. Not minding it alot, probably just had something to say to her or perhaps she had asked help on something. He would wait until the funerals were over for now.

At some point, Deku and Uravity would head out after Emiko walked away. The two found their sons over by Sayori and Raikiri.

"You must be Sayori." Deku responded.

Raikiri gave a glance at Deku.

"Deku?" Sayori asked between sniffles, "What brings you here?"

"Your father was one powerful hero, he helped Me, Grand, and Gale Force take down Gigantomachia four years ago... I give my condolences, me Ochaco, Toshinori and Akio.

"Dad?" Toshinori asked, "I think we should go. Raikiri looks annoyed."

@Arrivederchi

He turned and looked at his father "Yeah. We need to give them some space to breathe." He told Izuku. Aiko then glanced at Jirachya , turning to him to at least respond "Hello. I am Akio Midoriya. Quirk: Stroka. It's a pleasure to meet you, well , as much pleasure as one can get in a funeral." (Stroka is string but in russian) he said, with a hint of sarcasm in his tone. He wasn't be rude, he just can't understand it when people introduce themselves all happy in a funeral, it angered him a little

@XxMrNinjaxX

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Yeah, I feel sorry for the girl, who lost her father," Jirachya responded. Crimson was about to make a snarky comment when string sprouted from stopping the puppet from speaking, Jirachya glared at Crimson. "Fine, I definitely have sympathy for this girl, who lost her father," Crimson said. "Excuse Crimson, please, Akio, he's always like this," Jirachya said to Akio

"I guess I can excuse him. But he should not act that way in a funeral, he shouldn't even have come to be honest." He responded, saying exactly what was in his mind, not caring what this Crimson fella thought about what he was saying, plus, hoping crimson had common sense, he hoped not to start a fight.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Crimson rolled his eyes "I get it, I get it," Crimson said. Jirachya smiled at Crimson, "Good Puppet," Jirachya said to Crimson, "So will you actually show sympathy for that poor little girl," Jirachya said. "I guess," Crimson said gruffly. "If you don't do anything bad, before the funeral ends..." Jirachya said.

All the while the funeral was going on, Kara was just eavesdropping on two particular people, Akio, the son of Deku, and Jirachya with his puppet, Crimson, Kara watched them while leaning from the bench, occasionally snickering at their interaction, but she made sure to not openly laugh considering they are in a funeral.

As for the pro heroes Deku and Uravity, Kara couldn't care less, she never liked any of these heroes, sure they do help people, and Kara appreciated that, but who Kara really wanted to see was Froppy, she wondered if the pro hero Deku and Uravity knows where the rainy season hero might be, but she dared not to ask, opting for basking in the sunlight once more.

"Good. Wait- Puppet?" He asked, was this Crimson a real person or was he a puppet? Akio examined the puppet, "So he's a puppet?" He asked, genuinely intrigued , "So that's your quirk huh.. pretty nice." He finished with that, as he walked away from the conversation, he was done with talking and left Crimson and Jirachya alone for now.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Jirachya smiled as Akio walked away, "Well he was nice," Jirachya said to Crimson. "Yeah I guess," Crimson responded. Jirachya sat down and sighed. "I hate funerals, mostly cause everyone is sad," Jirachya whipsered to his puppet. "Well, it's not common to hear you say you hate something," Crimson said.