• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open MHA Roleplay

Should I add a civilians role?

• Sure.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No.

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MemoryDoner

Previously Creeps You Don’t Need It
Hello! I hav created this post for people out there, like me, looking for something to RP on. I have noticed that there isn’t that many MHA (My Hero Academia) Roleplays. So I decided to get one out there. Now sadly I had an old account with friends but I forgot the password, email, and all of my friends don’t use the website any more, so no one to tag, yet.

MHA (My Hero Academia) RP

This RP will contain of many things, and follow some plot from the manga/anime. There will be a league of villains (which you can apply for) and there will be, obviously, the school itself. I have a couple rules but we’ll get into those later. If you don’t know what MHA, or BNHA, is. Why are you here? But anyways, a short reminder that if any of the websites’ rules are broken you will be kicked from the RP, thanks!

Rules:

.Know what you’re doing (don’t be some person that thought, “This looks cool!” and jumped in without reading anything)
. Original quirks ( I’m testing your creativity, make your own cool quirk! We’ve already established quirks can be literally anything)
. No OP quirks (No invincibility, no quirks like OFA, or AFO, if you have a quirk that needs to be talked about, message me)
. Original character ( DO NOT steal someone’s else’s OC, it’s really annoying)
. Follow Pokecharms rules

[If you break any of the rules listed above you will be warned once and then banned]

Name:
Sexuality:
Quirk: (Read the rules about this one and you need to have a quirk setback would list that here)
Appearance:
Clothing:
Family:
Backstory: (Not all just a snippet, maybe a flashback)

Reserved Students:
Yamou Kimasaki (MemoryDoner)
Osore Tero (Lord Is Pain)
Manuel Kamizono (Manu456Alola)

Reserved Teachers:

Reserved Pro Heroes:

Reserved Villains:

You are only aloud 2 charters at once, if you absolutely desire more than that please message me to work something out.

Last edited:

MemoryDoner

By the way, here’s one of my characters.

Name: Yamou Kimasaki
Sexuality: BiSexual
Quirk: Energy (His quirk has been contains multiple different abilities such as : thermal energy, electrical energy, mechanical energy, nuclear energy, sound energy, and light energy. To dumb it down, Fire/heat, electricity, speed and strength, nuclear fusion/atom splitting, [able to emit explosions] can control sounds waves, can control light [ this may sound OP but this also means I’m loosing up on what I accept as a quirk. I feel like this isn’t completely unacceptable considering it uses quirks, and combines them. Which some quirks, do] also the quirks uses EP [energy points] to explain this I’ll give an example. His base stamina is 600 energy points. Say, lighting himself on fire will waste about 25 energy points. Meaning his weakness is being too tired.)
Appearance: Yamou is decent sized sitting at 5,11. He has platinum blonde hair and ocean blue eyes, each lining with a black street and white iris. He’s a white boy with a couple of bruises and scar (main one above eyebrow) these are from rough matches with friends. His right big toe is also double- jointed (an interesting fact that sounded cool to me).
Clothing: Usually wearing a washed out grey shirt underneath his Marion and black hoodie. He usually wears a sports cap with a logo of the pro hero from 3 generations ago, Deku. He wears light blue sweatpants with long stalk boots.
Family: Mother (deceased): Rosa Kimasaki, Father (deceased): Markin Kimasaki, Brother : Rainius
Backstory: After his family had passed away at a young age, Yamou had to take care of his brother, Rainius. They ran away from homeless shelters there whole lives and always had each other’s backs. But, Rainius fell ill and needed to be treated. With no other choice Yamou began working a horrible job. Before an amazing battle which go him recommended into UA by bystanders and a reporter on the scene. He now attends UA in hopes of becoming strong enough, and wealthy enough, to help his brother.

Last edited:
I have been interested in joining a MHA RP for a while, hopefully my application is good enough for you to accept it.

Name: Osore Tero.
Sexuality: Straight.
Quirk: Paranoia (Can create phantasms of teal colored fire, but in reality they are incorporeal harmless apparitions that induce a raise in Adrenalin on contact, the point of causing fear-induced paralysis, however this rise of Adrenalin drops almost instantly once contact is broken).
Appearance: A tall boy, around 6'8", his hair is a gradient of dark gray at the roots to a pastel purple at the tips, his eyes are a rich Teal color, and his Skin is a violet shade (inherited from his deceased mother). He also has a slim build.
Clothing: he wears a purple hoodie along with slim fit black jeans, a black fedora with a Teal feather rests on his head.
Family: Mother (Deceased), Father (Imprisoned).
Backstory: (WIP will be added later).

MemoryDoner

@Lord Of Pain that’s sounds great! I like how you spiced up the quirk to sounds a lot more different then apI was expecting. I can’t wait to see what you do with it! Osore Tero is accepted!

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Been a while since I’ve joined a MHA RP, might as well check this one out.

Name: Manuel Kamizono
Sexuality: Straight
Quirk: Thunderclap: Can manipulate electrons, therefore being able to generate, command and absorb electricity, as well as being able to act as an electromagnet. Contact with water while using his Quirk short-circuits him, rendering him unable to use his Quirk for a few minutes. He also can't generate too high-voltage electricity, as it's too strong for him to handle.
Appearance: Manuel stands at 5’3”. He has black hair and brown eyes. He has slightly tanned skin. He also has a few, barely visible shock marks near his wrists that he got from high-voltage shocks.
Clothing: He wears blue glasses, and is commonly seen wearing a blue hoodie with a white shirt underneath, blue jeans and black shoes.
Hero Name(Optional): Azure Striker
Hero Clothing(Optional): He now dons a white helmet with two horns and a blue diamond-shaped crystal in between, as well as a visor with two glowing blue eyes covering his real ones. He wears a black and blue cloak with blue-highlighted shoulder pads and a large armoured collar. Underneath he wears a black bodysuit and a pair of white armoured boots, each with a spike on the foot and two near the kneecap. He wears blue, metal gloves with sharp fingertips. He wields a special katana that can be broken apart and reassembled at will, which also acts as a lightning rod for his electricity.
Family: Mother, Nori (Alive) Father, Akyura (Alive)
Backstory: He had a rather normal childhood. When he was 12, a villain broke into his house. The villain, who also had an electricity-based Quirk, attacked his parents with a high-voltage shock. However, Manuel jumped in the way, being able to barely hold off the electric villain before a hero arrived and captured the villain. After that incident, he took up sword fighting classes to defend both himself and his family, and currently keeps a katana at home.

Last edited:

MemoryDoner

Sounds great! I really enjoy his quirk, it sounds like challenge for my character’s abilities. Accepted! By the way, if you have any friends who are also into this sort of thing, please ask them to join. The more the merrier!

MemoryDoner

Also I just realized we should probably list the setbacks of our quirks (like @Manu456Alola did) so I’ll be adding that to the application and be editing mine.

I think I'll make an account tomorrow...
small heads up... you don't mind if I make a quirk about sleep breath do you(the users breath can knock opponents unconscious)? I would like to reuse another oc I made in another mha RP im in... not out of laziness ,but because I think its kinda a cool concept.

MemoryDoner

Also here’s my teacher (he’s the principal btw)

Name: Rewq Union
Sexuality: Straight, Married.
Quirk: Ink (Her quirk allows her to become phantom like and slip through walls, floors, and other solids like the squids from Splatoon, and Miro’s quirk. The difference? She can also control other things psychical contrast of anything with just a blink of an eye. She can change a metor’s substance to plain air and let pass right through the Earth. She can also turn into a squid like creature depending on her hair color, her only weakness is too much heat/fire. If using her quirk in a hot area she will burn up like fried calamari, this explains why the school is so cold all the time.)
Appearance: Rewq stands at 5,9 with a freckled face. She’s tan from the time she spends on the beach’s in her squid form. Her hair match’s her squid-like form being teal and purple. She has dashed hazel eyes. She has a birth mark oh her right check in the shape of a wave.
Clothing: She wears a smooth, long, sparkly, purple dress going to her knees. For her feet a tire she’s wearing teal hells with a dark blue lacing.
Family: N/A
Backstory: N/A

Last edited:
Character Form- (student)
Name: Ren Arasaka
Sexuality: straight but generally oblivious to the sorts
Quirk (Type): drowsy breath(mutant)
Explanation: his breath creates neurotoxins that causes those nearby to fall asleep, he can also blow his breath in the direction of someone he wants to make fall asleep. (kinda like yawn from pokémon). his breath is also so cold that when people wake up they feel like they need a blanket or a coat. he is also immune to his breath's effects, also he can walk and talk in his sleep.
Appearance: dull light brown short hair combed to the right, slightly messy hair, dull light blue eyes, thick eye bags, pale, 5' 10 1/2 FT., 175 pounds, slightly muscular.
Clothing: plain red t-shirt, green running pants, blue ankle socks ans, purple fancy sneakers.
Hero Name (Optional): Bedtime Hero
Hero Costume (Optional): light blue silk pajamas(with yellow and purple stars on it), a green fire resistant bathrobe with a hood(with orange and black Xs and Os, like tic tac toe), red steel toed boots with soft cushioned liner inside(so he can be comfy but not worry about stepping on a nail or having his toes stepped on), silver sleep mask that he usually wears on his forehead or around his neck), and gloves with metal on the knuckles(for some extra pain in his punches)
Family: 3 siblings; an older brother(Shen) a slightly older twin sister(Lin) ,and a younger sister(Gwen). Also his mother(Minh).
Backstory: Ren is a very friendly carefree guy that is often times oblivious to his surroundings. Ren almost never gets upset or angry and even when he does he's usually so forgetful that he ends up forgetting why he was even mad in the first place thus almost never angry(he will not forget someone ruining his breakfast though). He's also very simple too. every morning he eats the same breakfast, he wants to be a hero because heroes are the "good guys". though despite his simple nature he's a lot smarter than most people give him credit for. though usually that isn't much given the fact that most people who don't know him well usually have low expectations of him.
other: 9,999/10,000% of the time someone sleeping under the effects of his breath will have a relaxing serene dream while the 1/10,000% will have a horrendous nightmare(unspeakably scary)
Ren spent years learning bagua as he knew his quirk alone would not be enough to defend himself from smart capable fighters.

I may edit or add more later on...

Is the RP open yet? no rush if it isn't of course!

in regards to the civilian role I think it would be neat to have civilians possibly play a role. how and why? look at izuku's mom Inko. Great mom... I really liked seeing her in the story. She didn't play a major role or anything big like her son or katsuki or shoto ,but she played a very important role in izuku's life as well as giving izuku permission to live in the dorms. I don't expect to see civilians fighting alongside the heroes ,but it would be nice to see them as some roll or another even if its just minor mentions like waving to your parents as you walk to school or flashbacks when your parents supported you or didn't support you in your hopes of becoming a hero.

MemoryDoner

@ThAtGuY101 the RP will be up soon, say like 2 hours. I just wanna make sure everyone is ready first. I would like some more teachers/pro heroes first but it’s ok if they’re not in the beginning. Regarding the civilian roles I agree. I’m just worried about how people will use them, I know there’s people who just completely stop playing that person for weeks and then just come back in with him/her/it and make a big plot change. I’ve seen a civilian role shut down an RP before. I might do something about it, but I need to figure out how it would work.

I can make a teacher if we need more...

Character Form- (Teacher)
Name: Yu(first name) Wu(last name)
Sexuality: straight
Quirk (Type): rubber man (mutant)
Explanation: Since his body is rubbery he is extremely resistant to blunt force and other things like falling. He is also extremly limber as his bones are rubbery and can bend really easily. However he is still susceptible to sharp attacks or elemental attacks. He can stretch his body out 10 ft.
Appearance: pink spiky rubbery hair combed back collar length, cherry red eyes, light pink skin, 6'1 FT., 225 pounds, very muscular.
Clothing: white dress shirt, blue suit jacket(unbuttoned), red tie with black dots, blue dress pants, brown shoes, and a waterproof watch.
Hero Name (Optional): The Elastic Fist
Hero Costume (Optional): tight spandex sleeveless red shirt, black leather half vest, loose white satin kung fu pants(with a red dragon wrapped around the right leg, Red satin sash, metal plated knee pads and elbow pads, maroon kung fu shoes ,and bronze brass knuckles that say "HAHA" on them(both hands).
Family: deceased mother (Nia), father(Yakumo), older brother(Keiyo)
Backstory: Yu is a very friendly, energetic, talkative ,and cheerful guy. He gets so excited and cheerful you might just forget he's a respected professional hero as well as a teacher. He takes his job very seriously ,but also knows how to have a good time. He rarely ever hides any of his enthusiasm or lack of enthusiasm depending on what subject he's dealing with.
Yu is a very good teacher because growing up he had a hard time learning and had to go the extra mile to figure out his own methods of learning. He excels at helping struggling students learn because he can relate ,and help them find their own way of learning. Despite being a laid back friendly carefree teacher Yu also has a strict perfectionist side as well. While he will happily give "A+ for effort", He won't tolerate not trying ,and likes to give small critiques to even the best of students as he believes they can do better and wants to see them exceed, "Plus Ultra!".
other: Yu can be pretty scary(kinda like Yami from black clover) when he wants to be ,but he usually only does that when students don't try hard enough or make him repeat the same critiques multiple times or when villains threaten/attack his students.
Yu's mother died in a villain attack when Yu was 12, Yu's Father was a hero at the attack when it happened and regrets not saving her ever since. Yu's father has retired 10 years after the attack. Yu's older brother is a journalist working for the press. Yu became a full-fledged hero after graduating and has been a teacher for 5 years.
Yu has spent many years learning Tai Chi and is a pretty efficient practitioner.

I may edit or add more later on...

Last edited:
Name: Ajax
Alias: Quasar
Quirk: Celestial Body. Ajax’s body is essentially a miniature universe allowing him to fly and fire off projectiles using this cosmic energy. Though he must be careful not to over exert himself as this may cause him to “Zero out” essentially using up all of his celestial resources leaving him lethargic, extremely weak and unable to utilize his quirk. Alternatively he must also be careful not to allow himself to stockpile too much energy as this would cause him to struggle to control his quirks power possibly leading to him “Burning up” in a massive uncontrolled explosion.
Appearance: 6’1 with a slim-fit build, his natural skin tone is jet black and speckled with starry dots, his eyes glow a bright white and a large galaxy spiral adorns his chest.
Clothing: Ajax’s clothing must always be designed in such a way to withstand the extreme energy radiating from her body. Thus more often then not he wears a full containment suit which helps to focus his energy as well as monitor it in order to avoid ‘Zero-outs’ or ‘Burn-ups’.
Family: Both of Ajax’s parents were minor heroes in their youth before giving up the profession to pursue lives of scientific discovery. Ajax’s quirk is the literal combination of his parents who possessed the Quirks of ‘Universal gravity’; the ability to attract any two or more objects together relative to their mass, and ‘Special Compression’; the ability to control an object’s density by manipulating its mass and volume. The pair had been friends for a long time so it was unsurprising when the two begun dating and eventually married.
History: Ajax’s Quirk powers manifested quite late only appearing the week after his 7th birthday, though the physical manifestations of this quirk had been with him from birth. Ajax has been trying to complete the monkey bars when his feet begun blasting out cosmic energy incinerating his shoes and lifting him well over 2 metres into the air before he fell flat on his face infront of a rather impressed group of 2nd graders.

Name: Eleanor
Alias: Shadow Phantom.
Sexuality: Pansexual
Quirk: Shadow Void. Eleanor is able to manipulate dark matter to transport herself down lines of sight and create basic projections. Though these powers only function when there is an adequate source of darkness, as she can only transport from shadow to shadow and generate projections from said sources of darkness.
Appearance: 5’8 with a sleek slim build. Her skin is a ghostly pale hue due to her shadow based quirk. Her eyes and hair are a matching jet black, With the latter normally left to fall naturally across her shoulders and down her back.
Clothing: Eleanor’s outdoors almost always consist of faded black jeans and a leather jacket. Often juxtaposed with a single pop of bright colour from her chosen top of the day
Family: Eleanor inherited her quirk solely from her father, a former crime boss who utilized his skills to pull off elaborate heists and robberies. As such Eleanor is determined to correct her father’s crimes by becoming a hero and acting as a beacon for justice and hope.
History: When Eleanor was young she was bullied for her pasty complexion as well as for her father’s reputation. As such she created friends for herself out of darkness, assigning specific names and appearances to certain projections. A practice which inadvertently caused her to develop an unexpected aptitude at precise usage of her quirk.

Name: Shawn Conan Villain name:John Doe
Sexuality: Asexual
Quirk:Body Part Replication. Shawn can replicate any part from the human body onto himself or anything he touches this includes organs, muscles, blood, etc the quirk does have a cost as it needs "Fuel" So if he wants to create an extra arm he needs to sacrifice his own arm or the necessary skin, muscle, bone, blood etc a arm has this applies for any body part, but to get around the cost he can absorb the human body but the human needs to be dead and after absorbing one body Shawn is close to passing out and can't use his quirk for 3 hours.
Appearance: Shawn has pale skin, well combed brown hair, brown eyes, long nose, on his eft cheek he has a small nick.
Clothing: A large orange trench coat, a green tie with a eyeball pattern, orange belt, long dark blue suit pants, and 2 black boots, he wears red eye contacts to look cool.
Family: Two extremely unremarkable office workers who don't keep in touch with their son.
Backstory: Shawn lived a normal life all the way through he was given medication at a young age to suppress his quirk so he didn't hurt himself. He didn't know what he wanted to be so ended just getting a normal accounting job he worked at it for years climbing up the social ladder one day due to the boss quitting for several cases of sexual harassment. Shawn a week later felt he lost his purpose in life and was about to kill himself when he realized how pointless his whole life had been and how boring it had been then he decided he would live the most exciting life possible and started robbing banks but eventually that became boring so he decided he'd start killing others for excitement.

MemoryDoner

Both of those look great! Good job guys, btw sorry if the RP isn’t up yet my WiFi went down for a couple days, but it’s fixed now!

I hope you dont mind if I make a list of characters. The reason why I want to make as list is because when the RP is up I don't really want to flip through pages to see who is who... feel free to use the list as well... (I hope that doesn't make me sound lazy...)
(right now it's not organized, the characters are placed from first comment to last comment. I'll most likely organize it later. If your character is mislabeled student/teacher/hero/villain or maybe I didn't put your character on the list. let me know!)

Name: Yamou Kimasaki
Sexuality: BiSexual
Quirk: Energy (His quirk has been contains multiple different abilities such as : thermal energy, electrical energy, mechanical energy, nuclear energy, sound energy, and light energy. To dumb it down, Fire/heat, electricity, speed and strength, nuclear fusion/atom splitting, [able to emit explosions] can control sounds waves, can control light [ this may sound OP but this also means I’m loosing up on what I accept as a quirk. I feel like this isn’t completely unacceptable considering it uses quirks, and combines them. Which some quirks, do] also the quirks uses EP [energy points] to explain this I’ll give an example. His base stamina is 600 energy points. Say, lighting himself on fire will waste about 25 energy points. Meaning his weakness is being too tired.)
Appearance: Yamou is decent sized sitting at 5,11. He has platinum blonde hair and ocean blue eyes, each lining with a black street and white iris. He’s a white boy with a couple of bruises and scar (main one above eyebrow) these are from rough matches with friends. His right big toe is also double- jointed (an interesting fact that sounded cool to me).
Clothing: Usually wearing a washed out grey shirt underneath his Marion and black hoodie. He usually wears a sports cap with a logo of the pro hero from 3 generations ago, Deku. He wears light blue sweatpants with long stalk boots.
Family: Mother (deceased): Rosa Kimasaki, Father (deceased): Markin Kimasaki, Brother : Rainius
Backstory: After his family had passed away at a young age, Yamou had to take care of his brother, Rainius. They ran away from homeless shelters there whole lives and always had each other’s backs. But, Rainius fell ill and needed to be treated. With no other choice Yamou began working a horrible job. Before an amazing battle which go him recommended into UA by bystanders and a reporter on the scene. He now attends UA in hopes of becoming strong enough, and wealthy enough, to help his brother.

Name: Osore Tero.
Sexuality: Straight.
Quirk: Paranoia (Can create phantasms of teal colored fire, but in reality they are incorporeal harmless apparitions that induce a raise in Adrenalin on contact, the point of causing fear-induced paralysis, however this rise of Adrenalin drops almost instantly once contact is broken).
Appearance: A tall boy, around 6'8", his hair is a gradient of dark gray at the roots to a pastel purple at the tips, his eyes are a rich Teal color, and his Skin is a violet shade (inherited from his deceased mother). He also has a slim build.
Clothing: he wears a purple hoodie along with slim fit black jeans, a black fedora with a Teal feather rests on his head.
Family: Mother (Deceased), Father (Imprisoned).
Backstory: (WIP will be added later).

Name: Manuel Kamizono
Quirk: Thunderclap: Can manipulate electrons, therefore being able to generate, command and absorb electricity, as well as being able to act as an electromagnet. Contact with water while using his Quirk short-circuits him, rendering him unable to use his Quirk for a few minutes. He also can't generate too high-voltage electricity, as it's too strong for him to handle.
Appearance: Manuel stands at 5’3”. He has black hair and brown eyes. He has slightly tanned skin. He also has a few, barely visible shock marks near his wrists that he got from high-voltage shocks.
Clothing: He wears blue glasses, and is commonly seen wearing a blue hoodie with a white shirt underneath, blue jeans and black shoes.
Hero Name(Optional): Azure Striker
Hero Clothing(Optional): He now dons a white helmet with two horns and a blue diamond-shaped crystal in between, as well as a visor with two glowing blue eyes covering his real ones. He wears a black and blue cloak with blue-highlighted shoulder pads and a large armoured collar. Underneath he wears a black bodysuit and a pair of white armoured boots, each with a spike on the foot and two near the kneecap. He wears blue, metal gloves with sharp fingertips. He wields a special katana that can be broken apart and reassembled at will, which also acts as a lightning rod for his electricity.
Family: Mother, Nori (Alive) Father, Akyura (Alive)
Backstory: He had a rather normal childhood. When he was 12, a villain broke into his house. The villain, who also had an electricity-based Quirk, attacked his parents with a high-voltage shock. However, Manuel jumped in the way, being able to barely hold off the electric villain before a hero arrived and captured the villain. After that incident, he took up sword fighting classes to defend both himself and his family, and currently keeps a katana at home.

Name: Rewq Union
Sexuality: Straight, Married.
Quirk: Ink (Her quirk allows her to become phantom like and slip through walls, floors, and other solids like the squids from Splatoon, and Miro’s quirk. The difference? She can also control other things psychical contrast of anything with just a blink of an eye. She can change a metor’s substance to plain air and let pass right through the Earth. She can also turn into a squid like creature depending on her hair color, her only weakness is too much heat/fire. If using her quirk in a hot area she will burn up like fried calamari, this explains why the school is so cold all the time.)
Appearance: Rewq stands at 5,9 with a freckled face. She’s tan from the time she spends on the beach’s in her squid form. Her hair match’s her squid-like form being teal and purple. She has dashed hazel eyes. She has a birth mark oh her right check in the shape of a wave.
Clothing: She wears a smooth, long, sparkly, purple dress going to her knees. For her feet a tire she’s wearing teal hells with a dark blue lacing.
Family: N/A
Backstory: N/A

Character Form- (student)
Name: Ren Arasaka
Sexuality: straight but generally oblivious to the sorts
Quirk (Type): drowsy breath(mutant)
Explanation: his breath creates neurotoxins that causes those nearby to fall asleep, he can also blow his breath in the direction of someone he wants to make fall asleep. (kinda like yawn from pokémon). his breath is also so cold that when people wake up they feel like they need a blanket or a coat. he is also immune to his breath's effects, also he can walk and talk in his sleep.
Appearance: dull light brown short hair combed to the right, slightly messy hair, dull light blue eyes, thick eye bags, pale, 5' 10 1/2 FT., 175 pounds, slightly muscular.
Clothing: plain red t-shirt, green running pants, blue ankle socks ans, purple fancy sneakers.
Hero Name (Optional): Bedtime Hero
Hero Costume (Optional): light blue silk pajamas(with yellow and purple stars on it), a green fire resistant bathrobe with a hood(with orange and black Xs and Os, like tic tac toe), red steel toed boots with soft cushioned liner inside(so he can be comfy but not worry about stepping on a nail or having his toes stepped on), silver sleep mask that he usually wears on his forehead or around his neck), and gloves with metal on the knuckles(for some extra pain in his punches)
Family: 3 siblings; an older brother(Shen) a slightly older twin sister(Lin) ,and a younger sister(Gwen). Also his mother(Minh).
Backstory: Ren is a very friendly carefree guy that is often times oblivious to his surroundings. Ren almost never gets upset or angry and even when he does he's usually so forgetful that he ends up forgetting why he was even mad in the first place thus almost never angry(he will not forget someone ruining his breakfast though). He's also very simple too. every morning he eats the same breakfast, he wants to be a hero because heroes are the "good guys". though despite his simple nature he's a lot smarter than most people give him credit for. though usually that isn't much given the fact that most people who don't know him well usually have low expectations of him.
other: 9,999/10,000% of the time someone sleeping under the effects of his breath will have a relaxing serene dream while the 1/10,000% will have a horrendous nightmare(unspeakably scary)
Ren spent years learning bagua as he knew his quirk alone would not be enough to defend himself from smart capable fighters.

Character Form- (Teacher)
Name: Yu(first name) Wu(last name)
Sexuality: straight
Quirk (Type): rubber man (mutant)
Explanation: Since his body is rubbery he is extremely resistant to blunt force and other things like falling. He is also extremly limber as his bones are rubbery and can bend really easily. However he is still susceptible to sharp attacks or elemental attacks. He can stretch his body out 10 ft.
Appearance: pink spiky rubbery hair combed back collar length, cherry red eyes, light pink skin, 6'1 FT., 225 pounds, very muscular.
Clothing: white dress shirt, blue suit jacket(unbuttoned), red tie with black dots, blue dress pants, brown shoes, and a waterproof watch.
Hero Name (Optional): The Elastic Fist
Hero Costume (Optional): tight spandex sleeveless red shirt, black leather half vest, loose white satin kung fu pants(with a red dragon wrapped around the right leg, Red satin sash, metal plated knee pads and elbow pads, maroon kung fu shoes ,and bronze brass knuckles that say "HAHA" on them(both hands).
Family: deceased mother (Nia), father(Yakumo), older brother(Keiyo)
Backstory: Yu is a very friendly, energetic, talkative ,and cheerful guy. He gets so excited and cheerful you might just forget he's a respected professional hero as well as a teacher. He takes his job very seriously ,but also knows how to have a good time. He rarely ever hides any of his enthusiasm or lack of enthusiasm depending on what subject he's dealing with.
Yu is a very good teacher because growing up he had a hard time learning and had to go the extra mile to figure out his own methods of learning. He excels at helping struggling students learn because he can relate ,and help them find their own way of learning. Despite being a laid back friendly carefree teacher Yu also has a strict perfectionist side as well. While he will happily give "A+ for effort", He won't tolerate not trying ,and likes to give small critiques to even the best of students as he believes they can do better and wants to see them exceed, "Plus Ultra!".
other: Yu can be pretty scary(kinda like Yami from black clover) when he wants to be ,but he usually only does that when students don't try hard enough or make him repeat the same critiques multiple times or when villains threaten/attack his students.
Yu's mother died in a villain attack when Yu was 12, Yu's Father was a hero at the attack when it happened and regrets not saving her ever since. Yu's father has retired 10 years after the attack. Yu's older brother is a journalist working for the press. Yu became a full-fledged hero after graduating and has been a teacher for 5 years.
Yu has spent many years learning Tai Chi and is a pretty efficient practitioner.

Name: Ajax
Alias: Quasar
Quirk: Celestial Body. Ajax’s body is essentially a miniature universe allowing him to fly and fire off projectiles using this cosmic energy. Though he must be careful not to over exert himself as this may cause him to “Zero out” essentially using up all of his celestial resources leaving him lethargic, extremely weak and unable to utilize his quirk. Alternatively he must also be careful not to allow himself to stockpile too much energy as this would cause him to struggle to control his quirks power possibly leading to him “Burning up” in a massive uncontrolled explosion.
Appearance: 6’1 with a slim-fit build, his natural skin tone is jet black and speckled with starry dots, his eyes glow a bright white and a large galaxy spiral adorns his chest.
Clothing: Ajax’s clothing must always be designed in such a way to withstand the extreme energy radiating from her body. Thus more often then not he wears a full containment suit which helps to focus his energy as well as monitor it in order to avoid ‘Zero-outs’ or ‘Burn-ups’.
Family: Both of Ajax’s parents were minor heroes in their youth before giving up the profession to pursue lives of scientific discovery. Ajax’s quirk is the literal combination of his parents who possessed the Quirks of ‘Universal gravity’; the ability to attract any two or more objects together relative to their mass, and ‘Special Compression’; the ability to control an object’s density by manipulating its mass and volume. The pair had been friends for a long time so it was unsurprising when the two begun dating and eventually married.
History: Ajax’s Quirk powers manifested quite late only appearing the week after his 7th birthday, though the physical manifestations of this quirk had been with him from birth. Ajax has been trying to complete the monkey bars when his feet begun blasting out cosmic energy incinerating his shoes and lifting him well over 2 metres into the air before he fell flat on his face infront of a rather impressed group of 2nd graders.

Name: Eleanor
Alias: Shadow Phantom.
Sexuality: Pansexual
Quirk: Shadow Void. Eleanor is able to manipulate dark matter to transport herself down lines of sight and create basic projections. Though these powers only function when there is an adequate source of darkness, as she can only transport from shadow to shadow and generate projections from said sources of darkness.
Appearance: 5’8 with a sleek slim build. Her skin is a ghostly pale hue due to her shadow based quirk. Her eyes and hair are a matching jet black, With the latter normally left to fall naturally across her shoulders and down her back.
Clothing: Eleanor’s outdoors almost always consist of faded black jeans and a leather jacket. Often juxtaposed with a single pop of bright colour from her chosen top of the day
Family: Eleanor inherited her quirk solely from her father, a former crime boss who utilized his skills to pull off elaborate heists and robberies. As such Eleanor is determined to correct her father’s crimes by becoming a hero and acting as a beacon for justice and hope.
History: When Eleanor was young she was bullied for her pasty complexion as well as for her father’s reputation. As such she created friends for herself out of darkness, assigning specific names and appearances to certain projections. A practice which inadvertently caused her to develop an unexpected aptitude at precise usage of her quirk.

Name: Shawn Conan Villain name:John Doe
Sexuality: Asexual
Quirk:Body Part Replication. Shawn can replicate any part from the human body onto himself or anything he touches this includes organs, muscles, blood, etc the quirk does have a cost as it needs "Fuel" So if he wants to create an extra arm he needs to sacrifice his own arm or the necessary skin, muscle, bone, blood etc a arm has this applies for any body part, but to get around the cost he can absorb the human body but the human needs to be dead and after absorbing one body Shawn is close to passing out and can't use his quirk for 3 hours.
Appearance: Shawn has pale skin, well combed brown hair, brown eyes, long nose, on his eft cheek he has a small nick.
Clothing: A large orange trench coat, a green tie with a eyeball pattern, orange belt, long dark blue suit pants, and 2 black boots, he wears red eye contacts to look cool.
Family: Two extremely unremarkable office workers who don't keep in touch with their son.
Backstory: Shawn lived a normal life all the way through he was given medication at a young age to suppress his quirk so he didn't hurt himself. He didn't know what he wanted to be so ended just getting a normal accounting job he worked at it for years climbing up the social ladder one day due to the boss quitting for several cases of sexual harassment. Shawn a week later felt he lost his purpose in life and was about to kill himself when he realized how pointless his whole life had been and how boring it had been then he decided he would live the most exciting life possible and started robbing banks but eventually that became boring so he decided he'd start killing others for excitement.

I should have asked this question when I was making my characters but I didn't. Is the school UA like in the anime? or is the school a different school?

MemoryDoner

It’s UA but about 200 years in the future. Now let me explain. There’s no advanced technology or anything. Think of like this: Our setting takes place in the now (2019) so everything before us is in the past (1800’s-1900’s) I’d say about 4 generations. That’s why in my bio it says I wear Deku on my hat, a year from the past.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Jonathan Greenhardt
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Quirk: He can create long black tendrils from his back and teleport. He can only teleport if he can see where he will end up, so if a building has CCTV he can use that to see where he is going. He where's an eyepiece that hacks into surveillance cameras to show him the live footage. His tendrils are mix between Slenderman's tentacles and the tendril things in Tokyo Ghoul, they are able to regenerate if cut off and the can pierce most materials except metal. These tendrils however eat at Jon's life force, if he uses them to much he will die, before that however, his body tries to help by making him fall unconscious, he then needs about a day to return to strength.
Appearance: Jon is about 6'5" and slender. He has ice white hair, with a blue streak in it and yellow eyes. He has two demon like horns and a cat like tail.
Clothing: He wears torn black jeans, a purple t-shirt under a black hoodie with bunny ears on the hood and black boots.
Family: Bellamy and Cassie Greenhardt (Parents) he inherits his quirk from his grandfather Kasai Greenhardt, who was a villain by the name of The Daemon, he killed many people and Jon fears he will end up on the same path.
Backstory: Jon was bullied and feared all his life, he was picked on for his appearance and feared because of his grandfather, when Kasai died, the fear people had fell and bullying became worse, after an incident resulting in some people being hospitalized he was sent to UA to learn how to control his emotions, he hopes become a hero and fix the problems his grandfather caused.

Name: Nathaniael Rotyth-orr
Quirk: Techno-shift: 1. Electro-body: All of Nate's body fluids are electricity but due to this fact Nate is like a Phone battery that powers down at 15%. Body-weld/Ferrokinesis: Can fuse any metal to his body however this does not include Hydrogen, Metalloids, and Non-metals also he can telepathically move any metal object but if he loses focus the object will fall.
Appearance: He has pale skin dirty-blonde hair and blue eyes and is about 6 foot 5 inches.
Clothing: Nate wears prescription square black glasses light blue shirt jeans and an orange zip-up hoodie and black shoes
Family: Mother: Mel Simon (Alive) Father: Jay Phillip (Alive) Brother: Zen Phillip (Alive)
Backstory: After Nate's parent's divorce Nate decided to move to Japan to enter UA to take his off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.