• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Mr. Hopper
Height: 6’4
Physical Appearance: A fairly lean man with rough, green tinted skin, bulbous black eyes, and short yet messy black hair.
He has a large set of thin, leaf-like wings protruding from his back with holes cut into his shirts to accommodate the extra appendages while at work.
His legs are large, green spines with backwards knees, remarkably similar to a grasshoppers legs.
Personality: Overall, Mr. Hopper is an ideal teacher. He’s very upbeat and passionate about his work. He’ll do nearly anything to see his students succeed, and often interacts with them outside of class.
Quite charismatic, and a known jokester.
Casual Clothing: Typically, Mr. Hopper won’t wear a shirt while at home, as he finds them uncomfortable. But while in public or at the school, he wears a variety of large button-up shirts.
To accent this professionalism, he typically wears brown suit pants. Although, due to his irregular lower body, he has his pants custom made with long legs that taper at the bottom, and backwards knees.
He unfortunately cannot wear shoes.
Hero: His hero costume is a bit...unorthodox. It consists of a pair of brown goggles and skin tight black shorts that are held up by a pair of bright red suspenders.
Quirk: Grasshopper- As you may have already guessed, Mr. Hoppers quirk is a mutation type quirk that gives him the traits of a grasshopper.
This gives him a few different abilities, such as enhanced jumping and flight.
Other Details: Not much is known of his personal life. Yes, Hopper is his real last name.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Name: Mr. Hopper
Height: 6’4
Physical Appearance: A fairly lean man with rough, green tinted skin, bulbous black eyes, and short yet messy black hair.
He has a large set of thin, leaf-like wings protruding from his back with holes cut into his shirts to accommodate the extra appendages while at work.
His legs are large, green spines with backwards knees, remarkably similar to a grasshoppers legs.
Personality: Overall, Mr. Hopper is an ideal teacher. He’s very upbeat and passionate about his work. He’ll do nearly anything to see his students succeed, and often interacts with them outside of class.
Quite charismatic, and a known jokester.
Casual Clothing: Typically, Mr. Hopper won’t wear a shirt while at home, as he finds them uncomfortable. But while in public or at the school, he wears a variety of large button-up shirts.
To accent this professionalism, he typically wears brown suit pants. Although, due to his irregular lower body, he has his pants custom made with long legs that taper at the bottom, and backwards knees.
He unfortunately cannot wear shoes.
Hero: His hero costume is a bit...unorthodox. It consists of a pair of brown goggles and skin tight black shorts that are held up by a pair of bright red suspenders.
Quirk: Grasshopper- As you may have already guessed, Mr. Hoppers quirk is a mutation type quirk that gives him the traits of a grasshopper.
This gives him a few different abilities, such as enhanced jumping and flight.
Other Details: Not much is known of his personal life. Yes, Hopper is his real last name.
Accepted.

A teacher at UA (I think he is going to be a replacement for thirteen maybe?)

Name: Silva(first name) Sypher(last name, kinda like "cipher" except slightly spelled differently)
Hero name: Mr. AI
height: 6 ft. exact.
Appearance: collar length dark brown hair combed back, neon orange pupils, somewhat pale skin, slightly thin build, thick, dark circles under eyes from rarely sleeping, no skin on the palms of his hands or fingertips(visible wires showing in their place).
personality: Silva is a friendly laid back man that rarely shows emotion. He can also be impatient and brutal honest. Despite his laid back attitude he despises laziness and procrastination as he is prefers to use his time efficiently.
Quirk Description: human AI, Mutation type quirk. Can hack into any technology whether it be a computer, cell phone, or TV remote and alter it to his desire. (a cell phone can become a bomb or a TV can become a security camera) as well as create a web of connections(kinda like the video game "watch dogs").
setback: In order to hack something he either needs to make physical contact with whatever he is hacking or use special tools(like his custom cell phone) to allow him to hack remotely).
Signature Move(s)?: Sypher Drones(Usually has 3 at all times) they aren't fully AI, but they can fly around and attack enemies with advanced combat,maneuverability, and stealth capabilities as well as find and extract people/animals in need of rescue.
civilian clothes: He wears a solid white T-shirt that says CPU, cargo pants with lots of pockets, blue running shoes ,and a leather shoulder bag.
Hero outfit: A red half-mask with a demon grin, white dress shirt, bullet proof vest covering it up, a gun holster(shoulder), long dark brown trench coat with pockets, black pinstripe dress pants, a utility belt with homemade gadgets, black socks and black suede shoes.
Other: He has a metallic robot-like voice. His body is slightly more machine than man with skin that is a sort of strange bio-metal. He can see in the dark. He has a special custom built cell phone he made that helps him with wireless hacks. (he also keeps a bunch of cheap disposable cell phones in his pockets to use as bombs along with a couple random small devices here and there).
Backstory: When Silva was young his quirk slowly began manifesting as he was young. At first his quirk caused him to become sick which led to him going to the hospital many times. As his quirk manifested it started most notably with his hands. Whenever he interacted with tools and appliances ,and because he didn't know how to use his quirk properly he would oftentimes create bugs or glitches. As his quirk more and more developed his skin became metallic like and his voice became more robotic sounding. For a few years in school he was picked on for it ,but the children eventually grew out of it and treated him like an average kid. Silva grew up hacking and manipulating any sort of technology from television sets, radios, calculators ,and all sorts of electrical devices he could alter to his delight. He really enjoyed being able to make them explode the most ,and figuring out ways he could further improve upon them making them more powerful and expanding the blast radius. His obsession eventually got him into robotics. He enjoyed tinkering with random tech pieces and putting them together. At first it was mostly just mismatching random combinations to see what the results would be ,but he slowly grew out of that. As he began improving more tools and gadgets he eventually began building functioning robots capable of basic functions like walking and picking up small light objects. As soon as he started building robots he became fixated on making robots that could fly or lift heavy objects. As his robots became more and more advanced he began making drones with the hope of one day being able to make robots powerful enough to give the UA training a run for their money. When he was 14 a hero was so impressed by his drones he told the boy he should one day put his skills to good use in the support class. Upon gaining entry in high school, and working with other people his gadgets improved by leaps and bounds. He graduated high school with all sorts of recommendation and requests. He even took up rescue work creating drones capable of finding and rescuing people from all sorts of hazardous situations. Silva knew there would be criminals who would seek to disrupt his activities so he built his drones to be able to defend as well as rescue. He didn't want to solely rely on his gadgets so in his spare time he trained in northern shaolin as well as 7 star praying mantis both styles which utilize big movements so he could defend himself and move around if his opponents should get past his drones. Years later at the age of 25 his rescue work eventually caught the attention of the UA employers seeking to recruit him as a teacher. Seeing the opportunities he could gain from being a teacher he just had to take the offer.

Silva's info; affiliation: U.A. High School Hero Class Teacher
Birthday: 12/31
Height: 182 cm
Blood type: -O
Likes: apples (he's not a vegetation he just prefers apples because he doesn't have to stop what he's doing to cook)

Silva-
Quirk Power: 4
Physical Power: 2
Intelligence: 5
Cooperation: 4
Speed: 4

I may end up editing him later... Funny enough when I was making his personality It didn't come across my mind when I was making him ,but he kinda reminds me of Aizawa...

Last edited:

Jayblade

Mind if I ask you guys a quick question before I post? Would it be okay if Silva talks to Fumikage in the teachers lounge?

@AceTrainerGold How long do you think Fumikage has been teaching? Is it his first year? Has he been teaching a while? I like the idea of this being his first year teaching but if you disagree that's fine too.
I’d say this should be his first year teaching.

I know this is going to be a long while from now ,but does Shin have some sort of ultimate plan? I'm assuming he is the leader of the league of villains? It seems unlikely Deku would have any serious injuries like all might did so it seems unlikely any of the villains would be able to defeat him... Thoughts?

Jayblade

I know this is going to be a long while from now ,but does Shin have some sort of ultimate plan? I'm assuming he is the leader of the league of villains? It seems unlikely Deku would have any serious injuries like all might did so it seems unlikely any of the villains would be able to defeat him... Thoughts?
@Mystic Zander was your villain going to be the leader or I am remembering wrong?

If not then I guess shin can be the leader, but I don’t know an ultimate plan he would have, I wanted to make him more of a character similar to stain.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Not a manga reader... If we did go over it on here I must have either missed it or didn't see it which is pretty likely since I have a way of overlooking things. I have no clue what they call themselves or where "we went over it" at...
Ah, yeah I think only Ace payed attention to it.
It's here, by the way:
Alright then... I might be going a tad overboard with the amount but eh...
The League of Villains merged with the Meta-Liberation Army, which randomly appeared for one arc, and thus are not a small-time-y group anymore and it's now known as the Paranormal Liberation Front.
Because they aren't a small-time-y group anymore, they probably wouldn't interact with any Yakuza or more minor villains.