• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: New Class in Session Discussion

Name: Miu Aria
Alignment: hero in training
Quirk: "Divinity"
Quirk Abilities: her quirk Divinity grants Miu a couple magic abilities using "mana", her most notable is her Psychokinesis, she can use it to telekeneticaly lift people or objects and use them in a different ways. her other ability is to condense her Mana into her hands and fire blasts of energy, this drains her Mana heavily though. Her Mana has a limit, and when she reaches that limit she gains headaches and can't use her ability till her Mana recharges.
Personality: Miu is definitely young for UA, she is a very kind and conpassionate person, but is self-conscious and to most people a pushover, she thinks that she herself is weak and 'not good enough' which makes her very vulnerable to insults and bully like actions.
Appearance: Miu is quite short at 5'1, and with a somewhat skinny build, she has purple eyes and short white hair with purple highlights and a ponytail. She wears a black sleeveless shirt with a short white skirt, along with black knee high socks and white dress shoes.
Skills besides Quirk: she really enjoys photography
Other: her white hair raises up and her highlights glow when she uses Divinity, And is Endeavors Daughter

Let me know if there's anything I need to change
Here @SS-I Never

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
@Starry Phantump has taken the role.

Command C, Command V.

Quirk Abilities: her quirk Divinity grants Miu a couple magic abilities using "mana", her most notable is her Psychokinesis, she can use it to telekeneticaly lift people or objects and use them in a different ways. her other ability is to condense her Mana into her hands and fire blasts of energy, this drains her Mana heavily though. Her Mana has a limit, and when she reaches that limit she gains headaches and can't use her ability till her Mana recharges.
Personality: Miu is definitely young for UA, she is a very kind and conpassionate person, but is self-conscious and to most people a pushover, she thinks that she herself is weak and 'not good enough' which makes her very vulnerable to insults and bully like actions.
Appearance: Miu is quite short at 5'1, and with a somewhat skinny build, she has purple eyes and short white hair with purple highlights and a ponytail. She wears a black sleeveless shirt with a short white skirt, along with black knee high socks and white dress shoes.
Other: her white hair raises up and her highlights glow when she uses Divinity, And is Endeavors Daughter

Pro Hero Dekiru

Also, shouldn't her last name be Todoroki? I mean, all children take on the last name of their fathers.
And also, I apologize in advance for what I am about to say, as it isn't RP related.

I am currently watching MHA, and just bust my gut after finding out that All for One is basically a man with an egg for a head.

@Starry Phantump has taken the role.

Command C, Command V.

Thank you.

Well, I personally have some problems with @Starry Phantump's character being Endavor's masterpiece child. (Nothing against you Starry, I love you, mate)
  1. As I've already stated, Miu should have the last name Todoroki since that is the last name of Endeavor
  2. Shouldn't the child have Endeavor's wife's ice quirk? I mean, Endeavor married the woman in the first place to create a child that would have the two incredibly strong quirks of their parents. But, Starry's character doesn't corporate the ice quirk. And, if you should remember, Endeavor didn't stop having children until one of them had the perfect quirk, which was Half Hot and Half Cold.
Could I suggest that I create a sibling to Miu, that actually has the Half Hot and Half Cold quirk? Probably make her a twin or something so they can be in the same class? Just saying. :p

Pro Hero Dekiru

That actually sounds good.
Also, I think that we're good in terms of somebody else taking the spot, all we need to take care of is a few flaws.

Aaaaand I just found out that Shigaraki is Shimura's grandson.

WHAT THE F--

Phew lots of posts to read through, technically her last name is todaroki, but due to her poor ralations, she uses her mother's last name, which was not Endeavors wife from the original universe. Who had Psychokinesis as her quirk.

What? Sorry, just confused. Could you explain that better?
ok, so Endeavor and Miu's relationship has some issues, so Miu uses herer mothelast name 'Aria' which another reason for it is because Endeavor doesn't want a "weakling" like Miu to hold his name.

And Endeavor's wife is not the one from the original anime, meaning she doesn't have Ice as her quirk, instead her's was Psycokinesis, which with a few more things pasted on to become Miu's quirk

I believe there saying in this universe, Endeavor did not marry the ice user, which kind of ruins the initial point in my opinion.
Oooooh. I get it now. Though, I do have to agree with you. Endeavor married the ice quirk user because he wanted to create a quirk that was extremely diverse, in both offense and defense. Though the fusion between psychokinesis and Endeavor's Hellflame is definitely powerul in it's own rights, I just don't see the diversity. Idk. :p

I think a minor reason for their poor relationship, because her quirk doesn't have to do anything with fire, the part that she inherited from Endeavor was how he can create his hellfire in his body
Well then, that gives more of a reason that Miu shouldn't be Endeavor's "masterpiece child".

How about this as a suggestion? What if Endeavor immediately had a divorce with Miu's mother because he was disappointed with the child that they had, which adds to the poor relationship between him and Mia. So he then immediately marries another woman, the woman with the ice quirk, and after a time, Endeavor had created his "masterpiece"?

Well then, that gives more of a reason that Miu shouldn't be Endeavor's "masterpiece child".

How about this as a suggestion? What if Endeavor immediately had a divorce with Miu's mother because he was disappointed with the child that they had, which adds to the poor relationship between him and Mia. So he then immediately marries another woman, the woman with the ice quirk, and after a time, Endeavor had created his "masterpiece"?

That could work, go for it

@SS-I Never would it be ok at 14
The thing is, though, if we want to go with my idea of Endeavor divorcing Miu's mom and then he marries the woman with the ice quirk, then that means Miu should technically be older than the character I'm about to create. And since they're in UA, they should be freshmen at the age of 14-15, and since 15 is the maximum age and 14 being the lowest age. So yeah.
I mean, maybe we could work something else out, but as of now, I have no idea. :p

No offense but im confused on how there is 5 & 9 year olds??
That confuses me as well. Not the fact of their ages, but the fact in how they're going to interact with the freshmen of UA.

Can you lend me some? Oh wait i forgot: even if you say sure and do *lends you skills* nothing actually happens.

The Magic of the Internet
tenor.gif

Pro Hero Dekiru

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh.

Okay. That's fine.

Name: Satsuke Todoroki
Alignment: Hero-In-Training
Quirk: Half Hot and Half Cold
Quirk Description- The same quirk that is used by Shoto Todoroki. The quirk allows the user to generate flames from the left side of their body and oce from the right side.
A quick drawback is that if the user uses too much of one side, they may experience physical drawbacks, such as frostbite from using their ice quirk too much and overheating from using their fire quirk too much.
Personality: Stone cold serious. Satsuke barely shows any emotion, but will tend to show anger more than anything else. She is the quiet type and tends to keep to herself. Though, she is fairly easy to get along with, unlike Tokoyami, as she doesn't really care about being better than anybody.
Appearance: Satsuke stands at 5'05" feet, and has a lean, flexible figure. She has white hair with red streaks surrounding it. While her right eye is grey, her left eye is turquoise. She doesn't tend to wear anything to glamorous, just some skinny jeans, or a skirt, and a blouse.
Skills besides Quirk: Good strategist and quick instinct
Other: Is Mia's Half-Sister and was recommended into UA by her father, Endeavor.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Satsuke Todoroki
Alignment: Hero-In-Training
Quirk: Half Hot and Half Cold
Quirk Description- The same quirk that is used by Shoto Todoroki. The quirk allows the user to generate flames from the left side of their body and oce from the right side.
A quick drawback is that if the user uses too much of one side, they may experience physical drawbacks, such as frostbite from using their ice quirk too much and overheating from using their fire quirk too much.
Personality: Stone cold serious. Satsuke barely shows any emotion, but will tend to show anger more than anything else. She is the quiet type and tends to keep to herself. Though, she is fairly easy to get along with, unlike Tokoyami, as she doesn't really care about being better than anybody.
Appearance: Satsuke stands at 5'05" feet, and has a lean, flexible figure. She has white hair with red streaks surrounding it. While her right eye is grey, her left eye is turquoise. She doesn't tend to wear anything to glamorous, just some skinny jeans, or a skirt, and a blouse.
Skills besides Quirk: Good strategist and quick instinct
Other: Is Mia's Half-Sister and was recommended into UA by her father, Endeavor.
Why do i have a feeling this is gonna be a tsundere