• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join MHA New Age!!! Class 1B

Asami had a mild blush on her face with Rin asked this counter question to her, something she masked with her hoodie though she still faced her as she poked her index fingers against each other as she tried to settle her nerves before she gave her a response.

"I-I am not sure. My Qurik i-is far from amazing...it's rather unremarkable, and I don't know what to expect. Or how well or poorly I will do." Asami said, clearly some self doubt had been on display before Rin though she took a moment to take a breath before she added on to it.

"B-but, I...I won't know if I don't try. A-all I can do is d-do my best and hope for the best." Asami said, which showed why a shy girl like her had even been here; clearly her desire to be a hero outweighed her nerves or self doubt about her Quirk.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Itsuko looked around at all the kids who were trying out for U.A. It seemed like he was going to have a lot of competition and even more so, he'd have more people whose eardrums might be shot due to his quirk. While thinking about how he should use his noises when the thought of meeting up with a few of the bus kids like Hiroka, Katio, and others came into the adolescent's mind. It would be nice, but at the moment, the aspiring hero lacked info on where everyone was, so it probably wouldn't happen at all.

Hiroka:
"Gyaaaaaah! Where are they?" Hiroka said streching her arms and legs. "When will they arrive?" Hiroka made gum and chewed it. "Im hungry!" Hiroka complained.

Kaito:
"Be patient, they'll be here soon." Kaito said still browsing the internet. "Yawn~" Kaito stood up and bought curry and coffee. He took it out back to the gates. "Yum!~" Kaito ate all of his takeout food. "Here, have a curry."

Hiroka:
Hiroka got the curry and ate it. Hiroka stood up the gigantic marsahmallow and jumped. "Hey, they're near!"

Ryouko came to a stop in front of the gates, thinking she may be late, to find that it was still closed. She sighed, now knowing that her short stop at a cellphone accessories shop didn't turn out to be a terrible choice. The reason she just had to go there was a sale in phone cases, and the girl couldn't miss it. Ryouko pulled her cellphone from her pocket to check the time, noticing that they should open any minute now, and turned it around looking again at her new and shiny pro-hero Shinso phone case.

After putting her phone back in her pocket, she looked around to the big amount of other teenagers about to try their abilities at the U.A exam. Rising an eyebrow at the gigantic marshmallow she somehow hadn't noticed before, she ultimately decided not to question it, this was U.A we're talking about, many people with very interesting quirks came. Ryouko also noticed some people from the train but before deciding to go and be social, she thought that they probably wanted to focus, besides, her mother would
say that, right now, all of them were only rivals.

Asami, as her conversation seemed to have come to a halt, took note of the other students who were set to compete. Her inquisitive gaze seemed to linger on another train resident, Ryouko, though the shark girl had no way to know her name. Which was an issue, as in the best case scenario of passing this exam she would likely be a classmate with numerous applicants here. If Asami was gonna build any relationships among her peers she needed to know their names at the bear minimum. So in spite of her normally shy demeanor she decided to shuffle her legs forward as she made her way over to Ryouko.

"S-s-so....how do you t-think you'll d-do...o-on the exam I mean...s-sorry..." Asami said, her stutters showed how nervous she was as did her slouched body and tapping of index fingers though she had managed to get the question out which Asami already considered a victory in it of itself.

Ryouko noticed the stuttering girl, although she didn't stop to inspect her, the girl remembered Asami to be in the train. Her question, however, made her wonder about the possible results. Worst case scenario, if she failed the exam she would have to move to the west and try again at Shiketsu High. Now that wouldn't be good, her parents were settled here, maybe they'd send her on her own? Ryouko shuddered at the improbable thought but then, she remembered there was someone waiting for an answer.

"Well, I can't really afford to fail, so I hope I'll do fine. I'm Ryouko Sasaki by the way, and you?" Ryouko extended her hand to shake the girl's, she looked nice, it would be good if they could be classmates.

Asami blushed a bit when Ryouko introduced herself or rather more specifically asked about her name. Though thankfully this blush was masked by the hoodie as the girl tapped her index fingers against each other before she swallowed her nerves long enough to give Ryouko a response.

"A-asami. Asami Natsuko. N-nice to meet you..." Asami said, her nerves once again on display as it would be clear to Ryouko that Asami was not the best at social interactions or well experienced in it. Still, the girl tried her best to be polite and respond accordingly to Ryouko so she hoped it would count for something.

"Nice to meet you too, Asami." The girl pulled her hand to scratch her covered neck, a nervous habit she had picked up some years ago. She looked around, thinking what else to say, it would be pretty rude to end the conversation right there. Suddenly, her eyes landed on something she somehow hadn't noticed before, Asami had a tail. A shark tail at that.

Considering that the girl tried to cover as much as she could, she was probably shy about her appearance. However, she had no idea what to say at the moment, so with one hand resting at the side of her neck and using the other to discreetly point at her tail, Ryouko spoke a little softer than usual. "N-nice quirk, mutant quirks are pretty cool. Ah, I hope you do well on the exam, it would be, uh, nice if we are classmates..." She herself noticed how her confidence wavered at the end of her sentence, but she couldn't really help it, Ryouko wasn't the best at dealing with new people. With some luck, maybe she could make a new friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Itsuko noticed Ryouko in the distance, now would be a good time to strike up a conversation, especially since he was bored. What he didn't take into account was the fact that the shy girl from the bus was also talking to her. Thusly, that lead to the boy being his usual cheery, albeit loud self.
"Hey guys, how are you?" Itsuko tried to whisper, although, in the end, it came out only slightly louder than normal volume. The boy winced, not wanting to scare Asami to tears.

"N-nice quirk, mutant quirks are pretty cool. Ah, I hope you do well on the exam, it would be, uh, nice if we are classmates..."

Asami had to admit, of all responses she could have guessed from Ryouko that was one she had not been prepared to hear. As this compliment caused a blush to show itself on her face, one that had been mostly obscured by her hood. Asami had not been used to people complimenting her Quirk or appearance so Ryouko's comment had been a change of pace, though a nice change of pace she had to admit as it felt...good, to have someone compliment her Quirk as evident by her smile which snuck through for Ryouko to see momentarily.

"T-thank you. I-I also hope that we become class...EEP!" Asami cried out as her reply to Ryouko had been cut off by Itsuko's arrival whose loud & cherry comment caught her off guard and caused her to let out a light yelp as she turned to him and had an even bigger blush as she buried it and her face in her hoodie.

"S-sorry..."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"N-no, don't be, did I scare you?" Itsuko stuttered, now his cheeks becoming a light pink due to his inability to think of how to some his problem.
"I'm sorry, I think I'll just leave," The aspiring hero bowed respectfully to the two girls before beginning to walk away.

Although she felt sort of accomplished for making the girl in front her happy, as she noticed by the barely noticeable smile on her face, the loud yet sort of familiar voice sartled her for a second, making her flinch. However, as Ryouko looked over and saw a vaguely familiar face her mind took a moment to click in the fact that she actually knew this guy. Itsuko was it? He talked to her this morning. Quickly processing what was happening, she tried to come up with anything to avoid him just leaving and feeling bad.

"Hey, um, Itsuko right? What is your quirk?" Since the topic of Asami's quirk was the first thing that came to her mind, she guessed that asking him about it would be natural.

Hiroka:
"AAAAH!" Hiroka shouted. She fell down. Then the weather started change fastly. she was saved by snow. "SNOW IN SPRING?"
Kaito:
"Hey! You should thank me for what I've did!" Kaito complained seeing that she's safe he sighed. "Oh hey there they are! HEEEEEY!"
He looked at the girls. "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!" Then, the exam is starting, the big gate opening. He changed the snow into sunny. "There!'

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oh, my quirk..." Itsuko began slowly, feeling reluctant to tell Ryouko and Asami of his curse for a quirk.
"It's best if I just show you," The boy said slowly, taking his fingers and touching his brain. At first, nothing happened, but shortly a loud noise was blasted to the entire crowd.
"SORRY, MY QUIRK MAKES LOUD NOISES, DEPENDING ON HOW FAST MY BRAIN IS MOVING!" Itsuko shouted, barely drowned out by the noise.

Ryouko found herself quickly covering her ears in an attempt to drown out the noise, barely hearing Itsuko's explanation. While she wasn't the biggest fan of sudden noises at that volume, she had to admit that it was a pretty cool quirk to incapacitate villains.

"IT'LL BE PRETTY COOL AGAINST VILLAINS, ITSUKO." Although she yelled as loud as she could, Ryouko was unsure if she could be heard. After all, even shouting she wasn't pretty loud. As if trying to put some emphasis or convey the message, the girl raised her thumb at him.

Asami quickly covered her ears as the new guy unleashed quite the audible noise he emitted which was a bit discomforting but Asami saw that Ryouko tried to say something and given her thumbs up she assumed it was encouraging. So Asami felt she had to say something as well.

"T-that is a cool power! M-mind toning it d-down a little?" Asami asked Itsuko as she hoped for him to down the noise just enough so it would not longer cause her discomfort; in the back of her mind she did mean it was a cool power and already had a case of Quirk envy given the possibilities it came with.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel stepped out of the train, looking around to no one in particular. He noticed the huge amount of students that had gathered in front of the gate. There's WAY more people than I thought. I hope I manage to do good and get in... He thought, before shaking his head and moving closer to the crowd. No... I am going to get into U.A. no matter what! He thought, reassuring himself as he deployed two bits, which hovered over his shoulders.

Ava followed the rest of the aspiring students off the train to the U.A training ground, she shook her head and looked around her “must have had a mind blank” Ava thought to herself as she then had to cover her ears to drown out the loud noise made by Itsuko “that’s awesome!” Ava yelled as she removed her hands from her ears,

As the courtyard outside of the training ground filled and the last groups of students arrived a loud sound echoed over the courtyard “Welcome applicants” called a man of about 6 feet in height with scruffy blonde hair and blue eyes who appeared to be wearing a suit “I am pleased to see you all here today for the U.A physical entrance exam” The man then went and gestures towards a large wall which looked to have a giant double door within it “just beyond these doors lies your first assessment and will dictate whether you will be accepted to undergo the hero program” he continued to explain before pulling a remote out of his pocket “the test you will face is one that we have had in practice since the opening of this institution, within these walls lies a number of robots, you will be awarded points for each robot you destroy with different robots being worth a different amount of points but anyway your probably bored of hearing me go on like this so here” the man continued as he pressed a button on the remote and the doors began to open “good luck to you”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Eventually the noise stopped and Itsuko could hear the compliments from all of the people. He smiled at this, thinking it was more of a hindrance than something useful.
"Thanks, let's hope it can prove useful," He replied to everyone, again thankful for their praise. Itsuko turned himself to face the blond man and listened to everything he said.
Oh great, as if soundd could destroy robots

Ryouko paid close attention to the blond male as soon as the noise was over, so destroying robots huh? She could deal with that, probably. However, she felt sort of bad for those with quirks that were most effective against real humans, surely at least some people with great quirks would be out because of this. And again, nerves built on her stomach knowing that this was it, this test would determine if she got in or not.

"Okay, come on, you can do this." She sighed, tightening her grip on her bag. She could do this, she's been training for a while for this day!

Destroy robots? I am not so sure my Quirk is good for that. What if there is no water source to use? What if the robots have lasers and I can't get close? Oh man this whole thing could be a disaster!

Asami kept her panicked thoughts to herself as she listened to who she presumed was the instructor outline the basics for how this exam would work before she saw the gates begin to slide open. Asami took a deep breath as she tried to settle her nerves as she needed to focus on the task at hand. Regardless of how worried she may have been, she had to go in and give it her all; it was as her mother said, the only guarantee she had to fail was to not try at all and she was not gonna let that happen. Asami had to believe she could do it, and she had to give it her best effort no matter what.